Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22572 22573 22574 ... 22576 22577 22578
By Afania 2024-04-23 14:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Meanwhile, we're forecasting 22 degrees Celsius (72 Fahrenheit) for Thursday. We've been about 20 degrees (~35 degrees Fahrenheit) warmer than usual since fall time. If this trend continues into the peak heat of summer, we might see 50~55 Celsius (130F) x_x

World is ending, helppp x_x
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-04-23 15:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that Twitch is starting to show me almost 2 minutes of pre-roll ads, it made me wonder just how bad these services are going to get at their absolute worst. Just a random thought, like if I could see into the future out of pure curiosity.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-04-23 16:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes I wonder about my intelectual capacity to comprehend what a line in the book means.

I need to read twice or thrice a single phrase to maybe understand what the author meant, then this frustrated me with myself.

But then, with a close inspection of the phrase... It uses THREE "that" conjunction... using in the context, it is like putting together FOUR related but different sentences.

Its not just confusing. Its also ambiguous for a learning book.

Quote:
Child components can use output properties that define custom events that signal important changes and that allow the parent component to respond when they occur
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-04-23 17:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Sometimes I wonder about my intelectual capacity to comprehend what a line in the book means.

I need to read twice or thrice a single phrase to maybe understand what the author meant, then this frustrated me with myself.

But then, with a close inspection of the phrase... It uses THREE "that" conjunction... using in the context, it is like putting together FOUR related but different sentences.

Quote:
Child components can use output properties that define custom events that signal important changes and that allow the parent component to respond when they occur
Not your fault. Those are indeed words. They are strung together into a sentence that perhaps can be diagrammed. The meaning is as transparent as tar sand. Perhaps in context they might be comprehensible but I doubt it.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-04-23 17:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Now that Twitch is starting to show me almost 2 minutes of pre-roll ads, it made me wonder just how bad these services are going to get at their absolute worst. Just a random thought, like if I could see into the future out of pure curiosity.

Download LOL TTV PRO it's winning the adblock war currently on twitch
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-04-23 17:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Child components can do stuff that define custom stuff that alert you to important changes and allow parent components to react when those changes happen.

^ That's how I read it.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-04-23 18:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Today is holiday here, and gonna end it watching the type of video i like the most: spoilers videos!

Tonight menus is a recap of Megami Tensei origins.

Starts with recap on OVAs from 86

Grab some popcorns
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-04-23 18:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

On a completely different note I was doing my Domain Invasions in between nodding off after work last night.

I get to Escha Ru Aun on my last guy, which is Calmwind, since I always try to get my mules out of the way first.

I had nodded off and almost missed the whole Lamia wave. Sat up, Empyreal Arrow'd the last one with my Ullr (Ullr PLD thread be praised \o/) and I got the final kill for the DI Superman Buff.

Patiently waiting on Naga Raja to spawn...

MIREU

Haven't ever been the buffed guy for Mireu. It went well. Though I did get Terrored a lot for anywhere between 5 to 60 seconds. Spent a lot of time in my DT set. I love my DT set. I incorporated the Sacro Breastplate in it for the 13 tic regen, accuracy on the set is kinda garbo, but when you're terrored... heh, you ain't swinging.

Took like half an hour to kill him. I started swapping weapons out just to see different animations. Savage Blade, Steel Cyclone, Upheaval, King's Justice(<3), Impulse Drive, Stardiver, Ground Strike, Resolution (what have they done to you, My Lord), Scourge (T_T why is it not consistent?!?!), and the occasional other thing because I'm silly.

Steel Cyclone repeatedly as fast as possible was actually kind of more satisfying than Savage Blade? It was averaging around 48k (Eye~ Eyeballin'~ (to the tune of Free, Free Fallin')) and the animation seemed less subject to that delay hang SB has?

Great fun. Great success.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-04-23 19:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm always worried about pulling hate against those bosses. The Terror ends up destroying all the momentum you've built up anyway, and also runs the risk of you dying since you can't react to anything. Horrid Roar sucks after I've spent 5 minutes buffing myself.

So I'll play super defensive and focus on debuffs and making myself tough as nails, but then I still pull hate from autoattacks anyway. >_>
[+]
By Viciouss 2024-04-23 20:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shogun came to an end today, best show of 2024 so far. Should be a must watch for fans of anything Japan. Great writing, great acting, great visuals.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-04-23 22:16:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Download LOL TTV PRO it's winning the adblock war currently on twitch
I'd never heard of that before. That's awesome, thanks!
[+]
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2024-04-23 22:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Shogun came to an end today, best show of 2024 so far. Should be a must watch for fans of anything Japan. Great writing, great acting, great visuals.

Isn't a remake (2x over) with really strong source material... probably pretty hard to mess that up, although I could see hulu doing that.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-04-24 02:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Starting the read of a new manga.

The main characters are a cockteaser and a borderline criminal. Thats quite some start, and Im already disliking both the MCs.

If the premise is: if there is no penetration, its not cheating, its just a matter of time

What? Even handwork is safe? In a sense, thats some sort of putting in…

What? Its only the 6th chapter in a 10 volumes series and they are already in white shower
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2024-04-24 10:12:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh my, there's a live action City Hunter movie coming out tomorrow! And it looks good!
I can't believe I hadn't heard about this until now. At least I won't have to wait long. :D
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Pantafernando 2024-04-24 10:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
Oh my, there's a live action City Hunter movie coming out tomorrow! And it looks good!
I can't believe I hadn't heard about this until now. At least I won't have to wait long. :D

Coincidentally I had started reading this manga a couple of weeks ago, but its not really my type of story.

I still leave the tab opened, so i can read a chapter here and there.

But having such an OP character with so many plot conveniences really bores me.

The regular female character with short hair always being mistake as a boy being constantly neglected shows that maybe the author figured he screwed creating a more appealing love interest for Saeba.

Idk, im at vol5, out of 32. I already read Blame!, Noise, Knights of Sidonia and now I started that half-hentai manga, so City Hunter gonna take a while to finish
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-04-24 12:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

Started watching it - can second that its really good
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-04-24 13:48:53
Link | Quote | Reply

oh lord give me the strength i need to have her come home i didnt save enough tickets
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-04-24 13:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

bro wtf u made me download
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-04-24 13:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Thunderjet said: »
LMAOOOO we all have Prothware now
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-04-24 13:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Why Squre not adding Other Types of Battles like Flan for Exemplary? i dont want to always just GO TANK, i need to SAM LEVEL M!!
By Pantafernando 2024-04-24 13:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hurry and break the notebook camera while you can
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-04-24 13:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Why Squre not adding Other Types of Battles

Because they dont care about us
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-04-24 13:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Why Squre not adding Other Types of Battles

Because they dont care about us

ok i get it
By Pantafernando 2024-04-24 14:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually i thought about the same music
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-04-24 14:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

But i prefer Smooth Criminal
[+]
By Viciouss 2024-04-24 18:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Black Sails just popped up on Netflix, great show. First season is a slow burn but once it gets going it never slows down. Charles Vane best character
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-04-24 19:43:39
Link | Quote | Reply

This came back rather quick. I took the strap off incase they didnt return it but they gave me a brand new one anyway. (I used a third-party because the straps only good for laying down ***flys off your face unless you bolt this *** to the front of your melon)

Got the lens covers installed with my little cloth protector. :)

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-04-24 21:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

pog
[+]
By jubes 2024-04-24 21:46:53
Link | Quote | Reply

if any blu deserves that, it's probably you. congrats!
[+]
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2024-04-24 23:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

pog

Welcome to the sexy club! Well deserved
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22572 22573 22574 ... 22576 22577 22578