Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22517 22518 22519 ... 22710 22711 22712
By Thunderjet 2024-01-04 23:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Iam working on geo to get a static for sortie!!! But is there even one for gmt!!$
By Draylo 2024-01-04 23:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
i thought about it but dont have anywhere to put it really. would need to get one of those glass museum cases

number 5. have never had a thf in my party btw

'0'

I have def spent over that in statues, but to spend on one single one I don't think I could ever. The most I ever spent for a single statue was like 1k. Just blows my mind, 14k and not even on a payment plan. Must have some high balance credit cards lol.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-01-04 23:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Only reason id put something that big (or anything really) on credit is to cash in on reward bonuses. To me credit cards are functionally 3-5% cashback coupons

honestly my main concern would be buying from SE at all. I've yet to have a single good experience w/ the SE Store.
[+]
By Draylo 2024-01-05 00:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Well a bunch of retailers had that statue that weren't SE, like bigbadtoystore. I stopped shopping there too, the shipping was insane for no reason and they deleted all the points I had (not that there was much reason for them but still.) They do have some things in stock that other places don't atm, but its usually not a good experience w/them.
By Thunderjet 2024-01-05 01:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Why people say grandia 1 is better than 2? I always loved 2 more recently played 1 and 2 and god i couldint handle playing 1 again after the mountain village at the second part of the game. On the other hand grandi 2 was so amazing to replay the time went toooooo fast!!!! That music about the god of darkness is soooooooo *** amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaah ? grandia 1 is shitty grandia 2 is great!

I even remember extreme was more fun than 1 i hope they remaster it
Trying to remember who was the good god valmar or garnas!
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-01-05 01:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Only reason id put something that big (or anything really) on credit is to cash in on reward bonuses. To me credit cards are functionally 3-5% cashback coupons

honestly my main concern would be buying from SE at all. I've yet to have a single good experience w/ the SE Store.
This is the best way to go. The only things I pay with a debit card these days are forced things that dont allow or penalize CC (like my cell phone bill giving a discount bigger than the 5% cash back on CC, if I use a bank account etc)

And if you keep the balance between 10~30% of the limit at all times, you look both profitable yet very reliable with your usage rates so it gets your score up quite fast usually.
By Thunderjet 2024-01-05 01:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Pa5 recently remastered star ocean till the end of time!!!! I hope they do the same for legaia2!! I liked legaia 2 i dunno why ppl hated it!!!$ maybe becoz hard game?
By Pantafernando 2024-01-05 01:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderjet said: »
Why people say grandia 1 is better than 2? I always loved 2 more recently played 1 and 2 and god i couldint handle playing 1 again after the mountain village at the second part of the game. On the other hand grandi 2 was so amazing to replay the time went toooooo fast!!!! That music about the god of darkness is soooooooo *** amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaah ? grandia 1 is shitty grandia 2 is great!

I even remember extreme was more fun than 1 i hope they remaster it
Trying to remember who was the good god valmar or garnas!

I played both and tbf, I dont really remember much of them, maybe indicating both wasnt that great exoerience to me.

In terms of mechanics, they are pretty much the same. In terms of story forcing my memory right now, I remember Grandia I with the waifu and the little kid, while Grandia 2 have the harem type with the both girls, the gentle and the tsundere one, that was the main question to be resolved only in the end.

I suppose, looking back I would feel like Grandia 2 is more interesting indeed
By Pantafernando 2024-01-05 02:32:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderjet said: »
Pa5 recently remastered star ocean till the end of time!!!! I hope they do the same for legaia2!! I liked legaia 2 i dunno why ppl hated it!!!$ maybe becoz hard game?

Im wondering about adding Star Ocean series in my list as well
By Pantafernando 2024-01-05 02:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive been kinda trying to rush Trails of Mana to start a new one, but suddenly the game had a spike in difficulty lol.

I suppose i messed in my party comp (the melee, the BLM and a spear user).

Ive reach a point that both my non controlled party members simply die at the very beginning because bosses are using too much AoE, leaving me to 1vs1 them. I had 2 bosses in that category already, and im basically before midway.

Without supportive members or healers, i can see this becoming bothersome having to deal with bosses that have entire field AoE playing as a PLD (kinda) with cure 1 spell and items
 Asura.Rekcuf
Server: Asura
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2024-01-05 03:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Ive been kinda trying to rush Trails of Mana to start a new one, but suddenly the game had a spike in difficulty lol.

I suppose i messed in my party comp (the melee, the BLM and a spear user).

Ive reach a point that both my non controlled party members simply die at the very beginning because bosses are using too much AoE, leaving me to 1vs1 them. I had 2 bosses in that category already, and im basically before midway.

Without supportive members or healers, i can see this becoming bothersome having to deal with bosses that have entire field AoE playing as a PLD (kinda) with cure 1 spell and items
i love new mana trial remake
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-01-05 05:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of the bosses in Meeble Burrows have moves that I'd forgotten about like Beastruction.

Anything that inflicts encumberance in this era is ultra deadly still heh.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-01-05 07:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Some of the bosses in Meeble Burrows have moves that I'd forgotten about like Beastruction.

"Now I'm locked to my midcast set for the next 2 minutes. Guess I'll die~!"
 Asura.Bouleau
user: bouleau
By Asura.Bouleau 2024-01-05 08:00:40
Link | Quote | Reply

If I ever get around to finishing all the artifact quests, I'd love to do a graph of jobs by how good their Empyrean looks against how good their Artifact quest is.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-01-05 08:19:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bouleau said: »
If I ever get around to finishing all the artifact quests, I'd love to do a graph of jobs by how good their Empyrean looks against how good their Artifact quest is.
One thing I did while leveling jobs to 99 was getting their AF by Lv.60, even if just to use it for lockstyle while grinding. Some of them were surprising. Like, I thought Black Mage was going to be great, but I ended up not liking the plot at all. And I thought Ranger was going to suck, but it ended up being one of my favourites.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-01-05 10:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Apex dropping a final fantasy collab

Im a watson loba main so i love it
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2024-01-05 12:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The wait is over! Yuffie is here! \('w')/ Next week...
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-01-05 15:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »

"Now I'm locked to my midcast set for the next 2 minutes. Guess I'll die~!"

Well Beastruction is a throat stab(reduces you to 1 HP) that inflicts a total gear strip and encumberance.

The first time I fought it, I was on THF just casually savage blading for like 20~30k, so he did it after my second one.

I was like, "Man this is a long charge time. I can't remember what it does..."

Calmwind's stylelock has been disabled.

Suddenly I'm 1 HP about 10y away, facing away, and he hits me and I die face down in a rock, the upper half of my character disappearing under it. IN THE NUDE!

Rebuilt the KI set and went back on WAR, and kill him in one Scourge > Resolution > Light.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-01-05 15:59:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Asura.Bouleau said: »
One thing I did while leveling jobs to 99 was getting their AF by Lv.60, even if just to use it for lockstyle while grinding. Some of them were surprising. Like, I thought Black Mage was going to be great, but I ended up not liking the plot at all. And I thought Ranger was going to suck, but it ended up being one of my favourites.
that's how they get ya!

At first I wanted all of the jobs 60 just to wear the AF for lockstyles but then it's like "Well I might as well get all the gear 109 so I dont instantly die macroing them in" and then "well I might as well get all the relic/AF gear 119 so my trusts dont instantly get weak as *** on the macros to bring that gear in, lowering my ilvl to 109 in an intense fight"
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-01-05 17:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
At first I wanted all of the jobs 60 just to wear the AF for lockstyles but then it's (...)
Except I didn't take every job quite that far. The AF for the overwhelming majority of my jobs are going to remain at their original level probably forever.

I've permitted myself to focus on multiple jobs at once to sate my ADD, using the excuse that I need flexibility to compensate for my friends' job choices. I believe I've found a happy medium that will allow me to make meaningful progress while being able to fill any role as required.
By Pantafernando 2024-01-05 17:16:07
Link | Quote | Reply

You still havent seen my Dogstruction move.

It inflicts para, poison, doom and charm. Encumberance full strip and finishes with a slap in your buttcheek
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-01-05 21:33:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
You still havent seen my Dogstruction move.

It inflicts para, poison, doom and charm. Encumberance full strip and finishes with a slap in your buttcheek
When I hear "Dogstruction" I imagine something more along the lines of a garbage bin knocked over and food scraps spread all over the floor.
[+]
By Draylo 2024-01-06 00:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

My laptop died, barely lasted two and half years... so dumb. Asus rog strix scar 17, wont turn on anymore after it kept freezing. I'm guessing its done for. You can't depend on anything these days, my last laptop lasted me like 6 years lol.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-01-06 01:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fan Fest 'tonight', woo
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-01-06 01:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
My laptop died, barely lasted two and half years... so dumb. Asus rog strix scar 17, wont turn on anymore after it kept freezing. I'm guessing its done for. You can't depend on anything these days, my last laptop lasted me like 6 years lol.

Thats because youre browsing in too many sus pages
By Draylo 2024-01-06 01:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I think its because i leave it on 24/7 because it's annoying to log back in. But it was always in sleep mode but maybe it just overheated and something goofed inside after all this time. My last laptop the same thing happened and they said they had to replace the motherboard and it would be like 70%of the laptop cost. Gonna see this time, maybe worth it to fix over buying it new. I absolutely despise tech these days, always problems and you Google it and come up with literally nothing that helps
By Pantafernando 2024-01-06 01:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I would try first updating all drivers, uninstalling unnecessary apps, setting startup of process to manual (a lot of apps set their processes to start automatically unnecessarily, adding unnecessary load on computer), and if nothing works, a clean restore.

Freezing could be related to some apps/driver doing things they are not supposed to do, or that your memory is overloaded, because too many processes are running at same time.

If the clean restore dont fix it though, then the culprit is hardware failure, and then i would change it
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-01-06 13:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

My Lenovo laptop died a couple of years ago. It was really good, never overheated, played games fairly well, very functional and did everything I'd want a laptop to. But after a while, it would just turn itself off (and restart itself) at random times after I'd turn it on. Sometimes it would go days without doing it, other times only minutes. But I got fed up with it, and even after trying to factory reset it and everything else I thought to try, I just gave up and bought a new laptop.

But I'd be willing to try more things to get it back, because I can't stand my shitty new laptop. I could argue Windows 11 is worse than Windows 8. The laptop itself is also so much less functional. Even when I tried so hard to find something with a comfortable keyboard and everything, it's inconvenient in ways I never could have imagined.
By Pantafernando 2024-01-06 16:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Knowledge is a bottomless pit.

I need to develop an application. For that, I need to learn a framework.

I need to decide and learn a framework. So I decided MEAN.

To learn MEAN, I need to learn Javascript. So I started to learn Javascript

To use modern Javascript I need functional paradigm knowledge. So I started to larn functional programming.

To learn functional programming, I need to learn Lamdba calculus. So I started to read a bit of lambda calculus

To learn Lambda Calculus effectively, I need to review set theory. Thats what Im reviewing right now.

So many detours kinda annoying when we dont have the entire time of the world to leisurely learn all those stuffs.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-01-06 18:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

First Page 2 3 ... 22517 22518 22519 ... 22710 22711 22712