Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22461 22462 22463 ... 22706 22707 22708
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-09-03 22:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I was watching someone's stream and saw a name I recognized~

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-09-03 22:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

who revealed that 90% of my gameplay in XI is being afk waiting for tomorrow's sortie run
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-09-04 00:26:07
Link | Quote | Reply

East Adoulin (M) is the correct choice for homepoint, Proth has taste.
[+]
By ashcrow 2023-09-04 03:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Asura.Rekcuf said: »
are ppl still doing AECG Pugs or that is now noob stuff for pugs?

Eh

I just saw a japanese shouting for AE BF CG.

Well, there is nothing new in this.

But kinda surprised me that he shouted 1/6.

So they already have confidence to beat all of those without even knowing the quality of party members.
SO ARE U TELLING ME its worth to resub? i think i stopped at 600k galla and 4 armor sets +3 done including ninja and just gave up after i saw upgrading weapons break sortie lol

OK *** IT am back and i am addict to this
By Pantafernando 2023-09-04 06:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, im not taking any responsability for the consequences
By Dodik 2023-09-04 07:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

"Just one little hit man".
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-09-04 09:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

just like any dealer, hit SE up at the right time and "first one's free"
By Pantafernando 2023-09-04 12:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering my gameplay slowed a lot, and many decent folks i meet since i resubbed are gone already, ive decided to write some marks before a new break to take care of life stuffs.

- clearing Tumult Curator
- max augmenting Nyame
- clearing all dynamis divergence zones
- clearing Sortie (not in a single run, but in 2 or 3 runs)

Thats it.

Lets see how long those goals will take to achieve
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-09-04 12:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Huh. Star Trek Online's new ship upgrade tier uses the same tokens as the previous tier. Pleasantly surprised; I was honestly expecting it to be a new token to force people to pay now that the old tokens are so common.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2023-09-04 13:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

ashcrow said: »
Asura.Rekcuf said: »
are ppl still doing AECG Pugs or that is now noob stuff for pugs?

Eh

I just saw a japanese shouting for AE BF CG.

Well, there is nothing new in this.

But kinda surprised me that he shouted 1/6.

So they already have confidence to beat all of those without even knowing the quality of party members.
SO ARE U TELLING ME its worth to resub? i think i stopped at 600k galla and 4 armor sets +3 done including ninja and just gave up after i saw upgrading weapons break sortie lol

OK *** IT am back and i am addict to this

Upgraded weapons will no longer break Sortie after the upcoming update. Getting a stage 5 weapon is still a pain in the butt, though.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-09-04 16:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow. Barbie came up and I just figured why not. I didn't have any idea what to expect, but damn. I get the hype.

Pretty amazing for something you don't expect to be anything but fluff.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-09-04 20:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

the ffxi definition of poor judgement hubris
"oh yeah I can take him like this np"

[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-09-04 22:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Today's Ever Crisis Twitter post is about the First Soldier story, and includes some shots from stuff later than what was in the beta.
Lots of ideas about where this could go floating around my head now, most of which make no *** sense because the timeline doesn't remotely match up. :I
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-09-05 01:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Pantafernando 2023-09-05 04:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
the ffxi definition of poor judgement hubris
"oh yeah I can take him like this np"

I remember one person in shell that said "oh, look, lemme try this locus mob".

After being raped by it without any mercy, that player never again was seen in shell.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-09-05 21:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Well this looks fun.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Shame they're gonna be so short, but at least they're acknowledging that the animated series was a thing.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-09-05 23:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

"The best episode of any star wars show"
By Pantafernando 2023-09-06 05:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, my entire party party got hit by a GM.

As I had 2 chars with one strike in the past, they were perme-ed. Other 4 were suspended.

Well, I dont think i used that many addons/plugins aside the ones found in native Ashita console. Nor ive been botting stuffs. One of the perma-ed char were just back for 1 month, so kinda surprising he got hit as he wasnt that long to make a long history.

I do noticed some long time players vanishing out of nowhere so I guess that kinda explain it. I will consider that SE made more stricter their policies. Im fine with that.

In theory I could resume my other 4 chars in game, but i kinda dont feel like losing 2 chars ive been fond to them, so I guess I will take this episode as a life warning to get back to take seriously my work/studies, that Ive been neglecting a lot for the past 4 or 5 months.

Sucks I didnt clear my goals, but thats fine too.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-09-06 05:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm curious what you "actually" were doing. Apparently a few other people got got yesterday.

It's been a long *** while since they cared enough to fire up hammer time.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-09-06 05:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Were you using position hacks at all or fast follow?
By Pantafernando 2023-09-06 06:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly use few default ashita plugins, plus 3 addons i made myself, being one is autows (just read player TP, and starts spamming WS - not the culprit because WHM and BRD never use them), one that convert mobs ID to an actual target, and a third that automatically check party HPs to decide who will be cured and with what cure. My addon to make my life easier on curing, as one button and i wont need to evaluate the correct action.

From native ashita, I use the inventory manager, the command line warp and the send plugin. I suspect there must be something that was changed, and some of those plugins became a red flag.

I do noticed recently that all chars were getting "trapped" when interacting to NPC. All of them without exception, before I need to crash the client to restore them. As the action prior to this interaction is warping, I think there is something with warp packets creating a red flag.

Also, I dont bot for months. The perma-ed that came back last month never botted since his coming back, so thats not it too.

With the inv manager from ashita I also do fast sells and fast moving on items between storages, so thats one possibility too.

No on flee hacks or pos hacks, but in a sense, the warp plugins are kinda pos hacks when done within a same zone.
By Draylo 2023-09-06 06:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably what happened, I feel like one of the only ways to get banned these days is with anything messing w/position as they seem to have some automated detection system. Just speculation, but seems to be a theme with anyone getting suspended these days.
By Felgarr 2023-09-06 06:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly use few default ashita plugins, plus 3 addons i made myself, being one is autows (just read player TP, and starts spamming WS - not the culprit because WHM and BRD never use them), one that convert mobs ID to an actual target, and a third that automatically check party HPs to decide who will be cured and with what cure. My addon to make my life easier on curing, as one button and i wont need to evaluate the correct action.

From native ashita, I use the inventory manager, the command line warp and the send plugin. I suspect there must be something that was changed, and some of those plugins became a red flag.

I do noticed recently that all chars were getting "trapped" when interacting to NPC. All of them without exception, before I need to crash the client to restore them. As the action prior to this interaction is warping, I think there is something with warp packets creating a red flag.

Also, I dont bot for months. The perma-ed that came back last month never botted since his coming back, so thats not it too.

With the inv manager from ashita I also do fast sells and fast moving on items between storages, so thats one possibility too.

No on flee hacks or pos hacks, but in a sense, the warp plugins are kinda pos hacks when done within a same zone.

The freezing you're experience is due to a dropped packet from the server. All NPC/Homepoint interaction requires a response from from the server to give you back control of your character (entity update). When this doesn't happen, you're character is "stuck" and force-closing the client and logging back in is the only way to fix it.

I'm interpreting your response as you "use few ashita plugins" and just 3 of your own addons. If I had to pick a culprit in order of likelihood:

1.) Any position-hacking or pos-warping will get you banned
2.) Botting, of course.
3.) Automation AH buying/selling
4.) Automatic NPC buying/selling. (All NPCs utilize the same backend API for buying and selling).

Obviously, I cannot comment how thorough or consistent SE is employing their ban hammers.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-09-06 06:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Just like the last little wave, it's all multiboxers.

It's not because you multi, it's how you multi. Automating to much. All these boxes run around, follow, cure, buff, but have literally zero inputs. Super red flags.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-09-06 07:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever Crisis is now available to install.
Not really sure when it actually starts though.

Is it not until the 7th, or is it at 10am today? Game's not even out and it's already confusing me. :I
By mhomho 2023-09-06 07:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

"Yagyu Shortblade"

Feels like the devs are just taunting me at this point.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-09-06 08:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I will still spin my own private server of FFXI, and i will call it “Penultimate Fantasy” to show them what’s mockery!
By Pantafernando 2023-09-06 08:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Just crossed my mind the following thought: me yelling at SE telling them to give me back Ailaique and Furiosos (the permaed chars) bodies back, so i can make a proper burial of them.

they arent guilty. I am the one who forced them to do this!

At least allow me to properly bury their bodies!
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-09-06 12:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm betting the same and it was likely positional based banning Penta.

They can detect any kind of movement outside vanilla so easily and it sounded like they caught a lot of recorded movement violations on your mules. Any mythics or ergon weapons lost or anything of actual value?
First Page 2 3 ... 22461 22462 22463 ... 22706 22707 22708