Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22015 22016 22017 ... 22566 22567 22568
By Pantafernando 2021-11-27 09:06:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
I know there are a few FFXIV players here

[+]
By mhomho 2021-11-27 09:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
That ship sailed when I started a career and entered a relationship while they... didn't.
Not everyone is born with Chad genetics. Some of us were born just poor enough that we couldn't qualify for grants nor did we have enough credit to get a loan. We might work a job that people like yourself mock from their ivory tower. Maybe your definition of a normal conversation needs redefined.

Here's some pointers for autists that don't know how to converse:
Don't talk about: money, politics, or religion.
Do talk about: the weather, games you enjoy, sports, places you've been or things you've done, movies or shows you watched.

The worst is when people imediately lose interest because they didn't watch whatever show you want to talk about. This is an attempt to fill the void of silence that makes people feel awkward because they don't have a strong bond with the people they're with.

You're as much to blame for your inability to properly socialize. When they leave, you're the one that they think isn't normal because you couldn't hold a conversation.
By Pantafernando 2021-11-27 12:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

My heart right now is cold

I believe I achieved another stage in my emotional intelligence evolution.
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-27 14:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
My heart right now is cold

Actual picture of the line this reminded me of from like 3 pages back in the book I'm reading.

In other fun news, updated my Nvidia graphics driver. Only do that once in a blue moon since the card itself hasn't changed. It... uninstalled my sound card so I get to deal with that for the next few minutes.

Oh the plus side... I now have better Ray tracing. Whatever that means.

Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-11-27 14:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By mhomho 2021-11-27 16:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Who are you to tell them how to live their lives or complain that their parents are taking care of them? If anything it comes off as jealousy. They're effectively adults that failed to escape childhood. You even enable their behavior as you're too dumb to realize that you inviting them out for dinner to them is the same as their parents taking them out (therefore they assume that you're buying them dinner). That's you condescending them. That's you looking down on their lives from your ivory tower.

At the very least, you're coming to realize that these aren't people you want to keep as your friends. If I had to guess: the problem is that you don't know how or are too afraid of having to make new friends. The older we get the harder it can become to make those new connections. Instead you linger in old relationships that are toxic. What does that say about you? Sure, you have every right to seek a place to vent about it, but don't get your panties in a twist when someone responds that the problem is you.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-11-27 16:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

yikes
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-11-27 16:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
yikes
^
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-11-27 17:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/littlejem4/status/1464254267288600580

So *** cool
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-11-27 17:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

mhomho said: »
Not everyone is born with Chad genetics. Some of us were born just poor enough that we couldn't qualify for grants nor did we have enough credit to get a loan. We might work a job that people like yourself mock from their ivory tower. Maybe your definition of a normal conversation needs redefined.

Here's some pointers for autists that don't know how to converse:
Don't talk about: money, politics, or religion.
Do talk about: the weather, games you enjoy, sports, places you've been or things you've done, movies or shows you watched.

The worst is when people imediately lose interest because they didn't watch whatever show you want to talk about. This is an attempt to fill the void of silence that makes people feel awkward because they don't have a strong bond with the people they're with.

You're as much to blame for your inability to properly socialize. When they leave, you're the one that they think isn't normal because you couldn't hold a conversation.

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

chad? autist? ivory tower? needing grants to get a good job? don't discuss politics, money, religion?

mean ol chads dun wan talk bout my new show. *pout*
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-27 19:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-11-27 20:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I only watched The Office for the first time a couple of years ago. While both the meme and the scene it comes from are both pretty solid, they're very different contexts.

Before I saw that scene, I thought the scene would have been someone (probably Dwight) showing various characters two different pictures. And judging by Pam's expression, I thought maybe everyone was trolling him by saying it was the same picture. I think that's still how the meme is supposed to be read.

Instead - spoiler alert
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-27 20:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

There was just back-to-back posts with a lot of AHHHHH

Can't unhear the opossum song now either.

♫♫♫ Mammas carry lots of babies... ♫♫♫
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-11-27 20:09:28
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, every time he tries to call a client she has the call routed to her and does crappy voices. he keeps remarking how each "client" reminds him of the other and he tries to set the two "clients" up on a date. was pretty good.

also, wat?
By Pantafernando 2021-11-27 20:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I love you all, guys.

Be happy, life is happy, too much happiness for us all

[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-27 20:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Netflix Wednesday Addams series has its cast. Hmmm. Seems like I was just talking about this a few pages ago.

They... cast a woman with a father of Mexican American descent and a mother of Mexican and Puerto Rican ancestry as Wednesday. When I think of Wednesday Addams, I think of pasty and pale though. OHHH! Had to check off that token #diversity and #inclusion.

To be fair... she will probably never show off any skin beyond her face, neck, and hands and they will have makeup caked on and filters for the camera so I doubt it even matters, but isn't that basically reverse blackface? I think if I presented this to the SJWs on Twitter... it would be like telling a paradox to an AI and watching it meltdown.

'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina' on Netflix was enjoyable and Tim Burton is in charge of this so... hopefully it will be awesome. Kind of shocked Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, and Winona Ryder aren't involved (yet lol) though.

Here is Adult Wednesday Addams if you missed me posting it like a page or two ago. I really enjoy it, but spoiler-tagged it.

Anyway, back to FFVI.

Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-11-27 21:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By alzeerffxi 2021-11-27 21:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

The chrono cross remake might not just be a high definition remaster, since its being made by the panzar dragoon remake guys, also good morning. https://gamerant.com/chrono-cross-remake-developer-forever-entertainment/
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-27 22:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

SE has been pretty off lately with their ports/remakes/remasters and that's like the one thing SE really loves to push is their old content on newer platforms. I have little faith in them at this point to make anyone really happy. Aside from the fact that people could be happy they are acknowledging the Chrono series at all, even if it is just a remake and nothing new.

Worst case scenario with all of their ports/remakes/remasters, however, even if the new versions suck, it doesn't mean they take away the older versions. We can still go back and play the older versions that we loved.

Until they just start nuking old versions...

By Draylo 2021-11-27 22:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Class action lawsuit time! I need my 12 dollars back
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-11-27 23:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never seen a company take down a game in lieu of a newer version without compensating the previous owners or just outright "upgrading" (in this case, that's a dubious word to use) to the newer version. That ***is shady
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-11-27 23:07:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
I never did finish that show but it was decent. I'd have to look to see where I trailed off.
By Draylo 2021-11-27 23:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It really is, makes me hesitant to buy anything else from them. Their message on mobiles is a little confusing, because it says if you upgrade or change devices it possibly wont be able to be redownloaded. IDK if that means if you changes devices to a newer one its not guaranteed to work, or if it means you simply cant download the game on a newer device. It's just really shady and unnecessary.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-11-27 23:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont think the app store/play store keep old versions of software up for download like steam tends to so theyre probably toast if you ever lose the APKs

piracy has never looked so good
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-11-28 00:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-28 00:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
I've never seen a company take down a game in lieu of a newer version without compensating the previous owners or just outright "upgrading" (in this case, that's a dubious word to use) to the newer version. That ***is shady

Didn't they take down the original GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas for PC when they released the trilogy package? Didn't keep up with that since I have all 3 PC games already.
First Page 2 3 ... 22015 22016 22017 ... 22566 22567 22568