Is the Bloodhound Gang's 'Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo' the worst song that your boss could see you singing and dancing to in your car with the windows down?
rofl! I would have loved to see your boss's face, if this happened to you. /comfort
Is the Bloodhound Gang's 'Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo' the worst song that your boss could see you singing and dancing to in your car with the windows down?
rofl! I would have loved to see your boss's face, if this happened to you. /comfort
It was awkward. I was mortified.
Aww Zahrah. *hug and comfort* it's ok. Look at it this way-- your boss probably does the same thing in his car. Everyone does, right? There've been times I have blasted the numa-numa song in my car, for goodness sake. Complete with the arm pumps and everything. I hope to all that is good and holy that no one saw me.
Is the Bloodhound Gang's 'Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo' the worst song that your boss could see you singing and dancing to in your car with the windows down?
rofl! I would have loved to see your boss's face, if this happened to you. /comfort
It was awkward. I was mortified.
Aww Zahrah. *hug and comfort* it's ok. Look at it this way-- your boss probably does the same thing in his car. Everyone does, right? There've been times I have blasted the numa-numa song in my car, for goodness sake. Complete with the arm pumps and everything. I hope to all that is good and holy that no one saw me.
Good point. I was just not happy that it was my boss who saw me...LOL!
Is the Bloodhound Gang's 'Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo' the worst song that your boss could see you singing and dancing to in your car with the windows down?
rofl! I would have loved to see your boss's face, if this happened to you. /comfort
It was awkward. I was mortified.
Aww Zahrah. *hug and comfort* it's ok. Look at it this way-- your boss probably does the same thing in his car. Everyone does, right? There've been times I have blasted the numa-numa song in my car, for goodness sake. Complete with the arm pumps and everything. I hope to all that is good and holy that no one saw me.
Good point. I was just not happy that it was my boss who saw me...LOL!
Why the frick don't they have Kiera Knightely in the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie...
I think the newest one is a 'prequel,' so in the storyline of it Jack Sparrow wouldn't have met Elizabeth and Will yet, hence no Orlando Bloom or Kiera Knightly. But I could be completely confused, so don't quote me on that one.
I also heard a rumor about Disney instating a policy of not using actresses with fake boobs.
Fake boobs are so 90s, props to Disney for this policy.
Why the frick don't they have Kiera Knightely in the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie...
I think the newest one is a 'prequel,' so in the storyline of it Jack Sparrow wouldn't have met Elizabeth and Will yet, hence no Orlando Bloom or Kiera Knightly. But I could be completely confused, so don't quote me on that one.
I also heard a rumor about Disney instating a policy of not using actresses with fake boobs.
Fake boobs are so 90s, props to Disney for this policy.
Clicked on Stalwart's Drink then before it finished I clicked on Champion's Drink, but turns out to be none other then a Primal Brew while in xp alliance...
Breaks are too short at work. I can barely check out what's goin on here, let alone eat if I were hungry. 10 minutes does no justice :<
Four more hours to go /le sigh
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.