PoTD has been good to me today, in terms of iron trimmed sacks.
several tier 5 Materia (garbage ones, but they still sell), High Quality Replica High Allagan Robe of Healing, and High Quality replica High Allagan Boots of Fending.
Among other good stuff brought my way. The shitty part, is there is now a 10 point gap between my PoTD Arms and Armor stats, favoring the armor -.- did 20 floors, only +1 to arms.
Is Food real in Hyrule Legends? I keep getting tips on loading screens talking about it, and I have weapons that have Food+ but I have yet to see a single piece outside of what is on the Adventure Mode on the map predetermined.
Their FC wanted to make an official static, I guess. Vaguely implied they were being strongarmed, but I could be looking too much into it.
Either way, we lost two rather good players. Especially that MCH. @_@
Ah, extra lame with a side full of lame. Also, I never got that. No need for full FC groups, but maybe that's just me having been in a bunch of useless FCs that added very little to my playing experience.
Is Food real in Hyrule Legends? I keep getting tips on loading screens talking about it, and I have weapons that have Food+ but I have yet to see a single piece outside of what is on the Adventure Mode on the map predetermined.
Think it has something to do with the faries , havnt used any in my play through tho
Their FC wanted to make an official static, I guess. Vaguely implied they were being strongarmed, but I could be looking too much into it.
Either way, we lost two rather good players. Especially that MCH. @_@
Ah, extra lame with a side full of lame. Also, I never got that. No need for full FC groups, but maybe that's just me having been in a bunch of useless FCs that added very little to my playing experience.
FFXIah LS #1 5 life.
I'm in the same boat. I just do ***with friends at this point.
Is Food real in Hyrule Legends? I keep getting tips on loading screens talking about it, and I have weapons that have Food+ but I have yet to see a single piece outside of what is on the Adventure Mode on the map predetermined.
Think it has something to do with the faries , havnt used any in my play through tho
Yeah you feed the fairies to level them up for more cool abilities, but I can't feed them if nothing drops!
Their FC wanted to make an official static, I guess. Vaguely implied they were being strongarmed, but I could be looking too much into it.
Either way, we lost two rather good players. Especially that MCH. @_@
Ah, extra lame with a side full of lame. Also, I never got that. No need for full FC groups, but maybe that's just me having been in a bunch of useless FCs that added very little to my playing experience.
FFXIah LS #1 5 life.
I'm in the same boat. I just do ***with friends at this point.
My FC is basically just a bunch of friends so... there's that!
I'm gonna take a white Irish dude, right? Then I'm gonna take him to Honduras. Oh, but he's not vacationing. We're going to give him a camera crew and put him into the prison there. Yeah, that prison: the one where they give cudgels to the most violent of the bunch.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.