I can make them, but they're not good quality. NQ onry for me.
I don't have any eggs anyway.
I think it's leftover pizza and pasta. I'm still pissed that my pizza was crap this time. Thin crust, burnt, and barely and cheese/sauce. It was supposed to be hand tossed with extra cheese and extra sauce.
Not in the eggs, but just on the side. They are so juicy and sweet that I just can't resist! My husband brought a huge tub of strawberries home for me this morning when he had to go to an early meeting and I stayed snoozing in bed. He's such a sweetheart! <3
I can make them, but they're not good quality. NQ onry for me.
I don't have any eggs anyway.
I think it's leftover pizza and pasta. I'm still pissed that my pizza was crap this time. Thin crust, burnt, and barely and cheese/sauce. It was supposed to be hand tossed with extra cheese and extra sauce.
Do you have extra marinara? You could dip the pizza in that to make it better. /comfort
I can make them, but they're not good quality. NQ onry for me.
I don't have any eggs anyway.
I think it's leftover pizza and pasta. I'm still pissed that my pizza was crap this time. Thin crust, burnt, and barely and cheese/sauce. It was supposed to be hand tossed with extra cheese and extra sauce.
Do you have extra marinara? You could dip the pizza in that to make it better. /comfort
Not a bad idea, but I think the lack of cheese and thin crust would make it a failed attempt.
I just can't make omlets :( eggs always stick to the bottom of the pan and don't get cooked all the way through. I've tried and tried. I'm thinking I may have fun with my daughter and make home made pizzas later this week. Just make a huge mess of everything.
I just can't make omlets :( eggs always stick to the bottom of the pan and don't get cooked all the way through. I've tried and tried. I'm thinking I may have fun with my daughter and make home made pizzas later this week. Just make a huge mess of everything.
I just can't make omlets :( eggs always stick to the bottom of the pan and don't get cooked all the way through. I've tried and tried. I'm thinking I may have fun with my daughter and make home made pizzas later this week. Just make a huge mess of everything.
I can't either, so I just make scrambled eggs..
I know one of the keys is you have to use like an ultra non-stick pan or something <_<
one or two eggs beaten with a little milk. Low heat, you don't want to sear the bottom and leave the top runny. a little butter on the pan to help it not stick. pour the egg evenly over the pan, place all your ingredients on one half of the omelet after it has a minute to cook,when you're ready to flip, fold the other side of the omelet over and flip. the omelet should then cook together.
Yeah that don't work for me <_< I gave up on trying it a long time ago, I mean I've watched people do it and tried to do it, just can't.. Never works for me.
Ahh well, just adding the extra stuff into the egg mix and making scrambled eggs out of it, it's still the same thing, just not as pretty.
Yeah that don't work for me <_< I gave up on trying it a long time ago, I mean I've watched people do it and tried to do it, just can't.. Never works for me.
Ahh well, just adding the extra stuff into the egg mix and making scrambled eggs out of it, it's still the same thing, just not as pretty.
Yeah that don't work for me <_< I gave up on trying it a long time ago, I mean I've watched people do it and tried to do it, just can't.. Never works for me.
Ahh well, just adding the extra stuff into the egg mix and making scrambled eggs out of it, it's still the same thing, just not as pretty.
My mom makes this amazing concoction of fried potatoes, eggs and omelette stuff (holy crap I've spelled that word like 3 different ways...). It always turns out perfect, veggies are always cooked, eggs are perfect, taters are crisp...I can't do it. I am failcook.
i just warmed up the half a ribeye i had from yesterday with two scrambled eggs. <3 breakfast for dinner. i was really tempted to have a giant pancake instead.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.