Someone might remember when I said I have problems with facial recognition, but I went to the pics thread, looked at the pic of Ramyrez and Iambutman and to me they are the same person <_< just different size. I find them identical.
Aside from my students having drama every two seconds, my roommate caught one of the dogs pissing on his couch and has declared all the animals to be outside dogs when they're clearly not. Also, coyotes. I mean, if you're just going to keep the dogs outside, why have them at all?
On top of that, my oldest brother has decided that his other brothers are nothing to him and decided to throw away any connection to us. And of course, this all spilled out online because I made an innocuous sarcastic remark.
Aside from my students having drama every two seconds, my roommate caught one of the dogs pissing on his couch and has declared all the animals to be outside dogs when they're clearly not. Also, coyotes. I mean, if you're just going to keep the dogs outside, why have them at all?
On top of that, my oldest brother has decided that his other brothers are nothing to him and decided to throw away any connection to us. And of course, this all spilled out online because I made an innocuous sarcastic remark.
Aside from my students having drama every two seconds, my roommate caught one of the dogs pissing on his couch and has declared all the animals to be outside dogs when they're clearly not. Also, coyotes. I mean, if you're just going to keep the dogs outside, why have them at all?
On top of that, my oldest brother has decided that his other brothers are nothing to him and decided to throw away any connection to us. And of course, this all spilled out online because I made an innocuous sarcastic remark.
That sucks, man. I hope everything works out. :( As much as I think other people be cray I find that family be cray'er. or something...
Aside from my students having drama every two seconds, my roommate caught one of the dogs pissing on his couch and has declared all the animals to be outside dogs when they're clearly not. Also, coyotes. I mean, if you're just going to keep the dogs outside, why have them at all?
On top of that, my oldest brother has decided that his other brothers are nothing to him and decided to throw away any connection to us. And of course, this all spilled out online because I made an innocuous sarcastic remark.
That sucks, man. I hope everything works out. :( As much as I think other people be cray I find that family be cray'er. or something...
I'm sure it will. I'm more concerned about the dog. She's a rescue and came from an abusive home. This is only going to exacerbate things. As for my brother... he'll come around. In a few years. He always does.
I'm sure it will. I'm more concerned about the dog. She's a rescue and came from an abusive home. This is only going to exacerbate things. As for my brother... he'll come around. In a few years. He always does.
Does the dog usually sleep on the couch? Most dogs wont pee where they sleep unless something is wrong. (not trying to make things seem worse! D:)
Day one of our Google conference thing went well. 550ish people showed up.
Got to talk with a vendor for CDW about Chromebooks, learned a good bit about the hardware. He was very cool even though right away I told him I have no authority to order anything at all.
So I mentioned a couple days ago that I bought Dark Souls III on Xbox One because Amazon didn't have the digital code. It also said that the pre-order bonus for the digital version was the 360 Dark Souls (backwards compatible). Despite ordering the game after release, I just got the code for DS1 =D
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.