The lady who did all these invoices years ago.....messed up badly...and Im here recalculating everything of what we should have gained in revenue in a closed contract
/accountanton
Are you calculating it as a "per-job" basis or "per-contract" basis?
Meaning, if a contract has multiple jobs associated with it, are you calculating the missed gains by the job or by the contract itself?
Also, are you going back to the year in question? I wouldn't recommend that, you would have to amend tax returns if you did. I would just record the gains on the year of the discovery. You can do this if your company's tax basis is accrual though, not cash.
Yea :( dang I almost got busted. My post woulda been reported, people fighting of how aly posts a butt pic etc. Cats and dogs sleeping together, mass hysteria!!
Yea :( dang I almost got busted. My post woulda been reported, people fighting of how aly posts a butt pic etc. Cats and dogs sleeping together, mass hysteria!!
I would have been front in line of the "Bring down the mod" mob. Because, who doesn't want to overpower the system?
Also, I feel like causing chaos today. I think I'm going to throw a cat in a bird sanctuary or something.
Yea :( dang I almost got busted. My post woulda been reported, people fighting of how aly posts a butt pic etc. Cats and dogs sleeping together, mass hysteria!!
I would have been front in line of the "Bring down the mod" mob. Because, who doesn't want to overpower the system?
Also, I feel like causing chaos today. I think I'm going to throw a cat in a bird sanctuary or something.
Well as long as it's not on ffxiah, you'll be fine. But we all know how you like that topicban or suspension lol
Yea :( dang I almost got busted. My post woulda been reported, people fighting of how aly posts a butt pic etc. Cats and dogs sleeping together, mass hysteria!!
I would have been front in line of the "Bring down the mod" mob. Because, who doesn't want to overpower the system?
Also, I feel like causing chaos today. I think I'm going to throw a cat in a bird sanctuary or something.
Well as long as it's not on ffxiah, you'll be fine. But we all know how you like that topicban or suspension lol
Can't get enough of it.
Sometimes, I get a hard on when somebody gives me a suspension.
Inbetween my jumprope sessions I usually dance to whatever catchy music is playing on my phone. it used to not be an issue.. because I would jumprope at 11pm. nice and dark. when I started doing my workouts mid day.. got a little awkward for a bit. "Oh ***.. people can see me dancing.. but this song is so gooood *dances anyway*
I haven't danced in ages, use to do it alot in my early mid twenties when I was in party mode but now I'm in hermit mode so yeah, I know I can dance for healthy reasons but meh, I don't like to dance alone. :/
I haven't danced in ages, use to do it alot in my early mid twenties when I was in party mode but now I'm in hermit mode so yeah, I know I can dance for healthy reasons but meh, I don't like to dance alone. :/
I look at it like, if nobody's on the dance floor, it's cuz they're all shy or something. That's when someone needs to be a dance hero and get out there. I live for those moments.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.