Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18606 18607 18608 ... 22714 22715 22716

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-29 07:32:54
Link | Quote | Reply

A woman drove her car into the front of a Dollar Tree store a couple of miles away from my house. I'm not saying women are bad drivers but..
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-29 07:39:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, I need a PS4 now. This PV is great.
YouTube Video Placeholder

List of units: http://pastebin.com/yAPZbNVs
Also, more will probably be added as free DLC later, like in the first two games. Hoping one of them is the Leo, because adding the Serpent but not Leo is evil. >:I
By Jetackuu 2016-01-29 07:39:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay, it is Friday.

Obligatory:

On the list for the weekend: FFXI, build friend's computer, sleep.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-29 07:40:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Or a vita!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-01-29 07:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

SpaceAnomaly said: »
Or a vita!
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-29 07:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Or a vita!
Leon is a poor starving artist living on the streets of wales asking sheep for loose change! I dunno if he could afford both
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-01-29 07:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon is a poor starving artist living on the streets of wales asking sheep for loose change! I dunno if he could afford both

If I had the $ I'd probably wire it to him, just for Gundam goodies.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-01-29 07:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Fenrir.Schutz said: »
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
After all, we know Carrot, and Lina are the best waifus.
The only thing to work out now is getting Shadowlina to visit and give you a blanket, too, no? :p
*growls* My blankets!
can't take it from me I'll just roll up again! Ahahahaha!
No snacks for you until you learn to share with Carrot, youngin'!
Mleh Mleh Mleh, but im cooolllddddddd
/Hands you a cup of coffee
COFFEE!? TO A BRITISH PERSON!? YOU HEEEVEENNN
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-29 08:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

A woman drove her car into the front of a Dollar Tree store a couple of miles away from my house. I'm not saying women are bad drivers but..

Well, at least she was trying to go where she belongs. She just tried to take the car to the kitchen.

*ducks and covers*
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-29 08:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

No! I'm a damn fool redneck!

"We all figured that out already."

-- Leela, Futurama S4E8, "Crimes of the Hot"
By Ramyrez 2016-01-29 08:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

What's funny about female driver stereotypes is that my wife is actually a pretty damn good driver and even she assumes bad drivers are women more than I do.

I only ever assume the bad driver of a vehicle is a woman if it's a nice SUV because soccer moms are too stuck up for station wagons but suck at driving trucks.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-29 08:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't afford one, let alone both lol.

Post deleted by User.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-29 08:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Fantasy Life is on sale on the Eshop for $27 if anyone has spare money and looking for something fun to play.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-29 08:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
So, don't even remember last night..

Think I'll skip reading what I said..
You promised me $50 and that you'll put a dress on and take pictures for RT.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-29 08:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
Can't afford one, let alone both lol.
Have you considered selling your body for science? I hear there's good money in that.
Depends. Will I end up with super powers? Or will I just end up horribly deformed, or possibly dead?
By Ramyrez 2016-01-29 08:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
What's funny about female driver stereotypes is that my wife is actually a pretty damn good driver and even she assumes bad drivers are women more than I do.

I only ever assume the bad driver of a vehicle is a woman if it's a nice SUV because soccer moms are too stuck up for station wagons but suck at driving trucks.
I find old people to be the worst drivers, regardless of male or female.

Well, again, if we're being serious, I'm not for stereotyping one group of people in general regardless of age, gender, color, or ethnicity.
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-29 08:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't serious just for the record. My mom is a woman (I hope) and old (sorry mom! lol) and is 100% a way better driver than my dad lol
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-29 08:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramza is best waifu? SE made him so pretty
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2016-01-29 08:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
But yeah wooo 3000.

Poking around my old accounts I noticed on the forums there are zero guides for jobs in FFXIV. Seems like every class in FFXI has at least one of those really nicely done guides made by people that play the ***out of those classes.

I wonder if that is because FFXIV players don't give a ***or if it is just because our jobs are so simple we don't need it.
Probably more because the XIV side of this site has been mostly dead forever. It was used a little bit during 1.0 but nothing like it has been for XI. Don't get me wrong turn on a parser in void ark and you'll see there are plenty of people that don't even try, but no more so than people that would afk mashing WS macro in XI.

I've thought about doing a Bard one a few times but I'm not as up to date on the math stuff as I'd like to be and would mostly just be parroting what other existing guides already say. Also then I might have to deal with other bards coming in saying ***like
"The evasion reduction on RoD is useless"
"Hawk Eye does nothing for you"
"Requiem doesn't boost summoners damage"
"If you don't keep Ballad up the whole time you're bad"
...All things I've not only seen bards say but defend. I'm too lazy to deal with those people.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-01-29 09:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Probably more because the XIV side of this site has been mostly dead forever. It was used a little bit during 1.0 but nothing like it has been for XI. Don't get me wrong turn on a parser in void ark and you'll see there are plenty of people that don't even try, but no more so than people that would afk mashing WS macro in XI.

One problem is there isn't a killer feature on the XIV side like there is for XI (auction house history!). I can't get MB information, so it's just an item DB, and there's like a thousand of those, with a more entrenched user base, because it took so long to get XIVPro moving. I have a bunch of random features and additions in-progress for the XIV side, but my free time has completely evaporated (which is why you haven't seen a patch for a while).

My free time will clear up at some point, and I'll get the train moving again, but getting any sort of momentum on the XIVPro side will require some sort of killer feature that no one else has.
By Ramyrez 2016-01-29 09:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I find old people to be the worst drivers, regardless of male or female.

Well, again, if we're being serious, I'm not for stereotyping one group of people in general regardless of age, gender, color, or ethnicity.
I guess it depends alot on where you live. In my neck of the woods, yeah. The worst drivers are the elderly that seem to only be able to go five miles an hour and can't see over the steering wheel, so I'm speaking from personal experience. One too many of those in the town I live in.

I will happily generalize "regional" habits because those are a thing.

There's something around here referred to as a "Pittsburgh Left" and it drives me mad and makes me want to ram my car into other vehicles.
By Kittykite 2016-01-29 09:05:55
Link | Quote | Reply

A color bar that goes by the soul crystal you have equipped! that is the only way!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-29 09:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't serious just for the record. My mom is a woman (I hope) and old (sorry mom! lol) and is 100% a way better driver than my dad lol

Yeah. I was pretty sure most people weren't, myself included.
First Page 2 3 ... 18606 18607 18608 ... 22714 22715 22716