Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18566 18567 18568 ... 22713 22714 22715

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 leo
By leo 2016-01-22 23:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
Windows 7 Pro OA

OEM Windows have the activation stuff tied to a digital certificate which is buried on the computer BIOS. Aka "SLIC".

It requires a "SLP" (System Locked Pre-installation) windows image which is specific for that particular OEM.

If you try to use a retail disc image you will later have to resort installing the OEM certificate by hand. The retail ISO certainly won't allow you to activate with an OEM serial and the Microsoft site which gives a link for the ISO only allows you to download if you supply a retail box windows key. A OEM serial will give you a message asking you to contact the OEM.

Well, won't hurt you try it of course.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-01-23 00:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

GFDI

The guide I was using for Dragon's Dogma left out one fasfdsaing quest.

Now I have to do an entire new playthrough just to get that done.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-01-23 00:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ha
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-23 00:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
GFDI

I feel your pain. I spent hours on my first playthrough; exploring and trying to do all of the quests. When I finally got to the end I was pretty sure I'd get the platinum trophy but nope. Missed one goddamn obscure quest.

But then the BBI expansion came out and it was one of the most fun experiences I've ever had in a video game.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-23 00:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Ha
Shush Hamtaro
By Luminohelix 2016-01-23 01:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

f('w')f
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-01-23 01:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I just watched Straight out of compton, and it was not wack.
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-23 01:53:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Luminohelix said: »
f('w')f
[+]
user: Enternius
By Owari Monogatari 2016-01-23 04:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

GFDI

We're basically the same person. Was it Supply and Demand?
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-23 05:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-01-23 06:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Owari Monogatari said: »
GFDI

We're basically the same person. Was it Supply and Demand?

Supply and Demand ALMOST got me, because I had done Suppliers Demand earlier and accidentally marked both off.

No this time it was The Conspirators that got me. Pulled an all nighter and got it on my NG++ (first hardmode, exp grind time).

I can't wait until I am done with Sorc 10-100. I was going to do it to 175 and then MK to 200 then MA, but I wanna play MA NOW DAMNIT. F**k perfect stats, I want to pew pew!
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-23 06:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Today’s March 2016 issue of V-Jump reveals a new game in development for the Nintendo 3DS in Japan: Dragon Ball: Project Fusion.

The brief V-Jump teaser splash talks of fusing the world together in the upcoming RPG, including different islands and cities, while Tenshinhan ponders who might be responsible for this.

In conjunction with the game, Shueisha and their partners will run a contest where entrants can submit their own designs for two Dragon Ball characters fused together, with the winning design(s) to appear in the game, as well as a special “manga project” in Saikyō Jump. Select runners-up will also receive an “Extreme Heroes W (Double) Pack” signed by Masako Nozawa.

By way of a company blog post, it appears that Ganbarion will be the developer for the game. In addition to games for various other licensed properties such as One Piece, most notable to Dragon Ball fans will be Ganbarion’s work on both Jump Super Stars and Jump Ultimate Stars for the Nintendo DS.

A fusion creation contest was previously held in 1995. Weekly Shonen Jump 1995 #13 (which contained Dragon Ball chapter 508) announced the contest, with the winners featured later in the 1995 #19 issue (which contained Dragon Ball chapter 514). Of note were Akira Toriyama’s own contribution of “Piririn” (a fusion of Piccolo and Kuririn) for the contest announcement, and a “Gohanks” entry (a fusion of Gohan and Trunks) submitted by future To-Love-Ru artist Kentaro Yabuki.

The Project Fusion game is scheduled for a nebulous 2016 release in Japan. A teaser website has opened at dbpf.bn-ent.net.
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-01-23 06:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-01-23 06:12:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Dammit. I knew they'd start it right after the tournament. Not gonna have enough stones for a multisummon. ._.;
By Wordspoken 2016-01-23 06:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Holy ***. Donald Rumsfeld is making video games.

I'm done. *** this. It's over.
Still better publisher than EA or Ubisoft *shots fired*
By Jetackuu 2016-01-23 06:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply

leo said: »
Schizm Gallantry said: »
Windows 7 Pro OA

OEM Windows have the activation stuff tied to a digital certificate which is buried on the computer BIOS. Aka "SLIC".

It requires a "SLP" (System Locked Pre-installation) windows image which is specific for that particular OEM.

If you try to use a retail disc image you will later have to resort installing the OEM certificate by hand. The retail ISO certainly won't allow you to activate with an OEM serial and the Microsoft site which gives a link for the ISO only allows you to download if you supply a retail box windows key. A OEM serial will give you a message asking you to contact the OEM.

Well, won't hurt you try it of course.

I've never had a problem doing it with the .iso I have, but then again it came right off dreamspark and isn't the retail disc.

I even removed the ei.cfg by hand and recompiled the .iso file so it will install any version of 7 (well I haven't combined my 32bit and 64bit discs, don't plan to either).

But yeah I've been using this disc for years with OEM keys.
[+]
 leo
By leo 2016-01-23 07:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried that with Windows 10 and the resulting image was 5.6GB... lol

Would work only for USB flash installing. (I still like optical discs lol)

Edit: Online activation are required only for retail keys. OEM stuff doesn't phone home to activate, it installs and at the end of the install it's already activated and the key is never asked for as it's already hard-coded in the disc itself.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-01-23 07:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Wordspoken said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Holy ***. Donald Rumsfeld is making video games.

I'm done. *** this. It's over.
Still better publisher than EA or Ubisoft *shots fired*
[+]
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-23 08:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Possible Paper Mario Sequel for Wii U out this year
Quote:
Game is currently being localised and tested

Nintendo fans and miners of insider information Emily Rogers and Liam Robertson (the latter of whom is a regular contributor to Nintendo Life) have apparently uncovered details on a Paper Mario sequel for Wii U.

According to the report - which is based on information from five different sources - the game is being developed by Intelligent Systems and will be announced this year. It's currently being localised and tested, which would indicate we won't have to wait very long for official confirmation of its existence, should the rumour turn out to be true.
o___________o yus. I want to believe. inb4 its just an upscaled Super Paper Mario
By Jetackuu 2016-01-23 09:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

leo said: »
I tried that with Windows 10 and the resulting image was 5.6GB... lol

Would work only for USB flash installing. (I still like optical discs lol)

Edit: Online activation are required only for retail keys. OEM stuff doesn't phone home to activate, it installs and at the end of the install it's already activated and the key is never asked for as it's already hard-coded in the disc itself.
I like my optical too, but even I really enjoy the ease of just tossing in a USB stick.

OEM will activate that way if you use their discs, if you use the disc like I have you have to activate it online/over phone.

It's a pain for OEM with "downgrade rights" as you will need to pretty much have a site license, or just break down and use something like windows loader.

That reminds me, I need to hunt down a copy of the HP and Dell win7 discs.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-01-23 09:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-23 10:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Watched longass videos about jewish conspiracies. I'm tired.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-01-23 10:15:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Watched longass videos about jewish conspiracies. I'm tired.
Was there any mention of the lizard people or Nibiru?

The most entertaining ones always have those mentioned.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-01-23 10:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

My house is cold this morning :(
 leo
By leo 2016-01-23 10:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
It's a pain for OEM with "downgrade rights" as you will need to pretty much have a site license, or just break down and use something like windows loader.

That reminds me, I need to hunt down a copy of the HP and Dell win7 discs.

Windows loader is just grub with a twist... lol

Btw, you can install the SLIC on the computer BIOS and then windows loader point is moot...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-23 10:39:33
Link | Quote | Reply

No aliens this time, just some historical political things. Fact is, you don't have to believe everything you hear, but you have to listen to all sides nonetheless to form a truly complete vision of things. Problem is that it's really hard to filter useful information from all the idiotic ramblings that make the typical NWO conspiracies and such.
What I try to do is dig where conspiracies emerge from, because legends and myths don't come out of nothing, there is always a reason. It's a lot of work though cause there's just so much lunacy into these narratives.

Now I was watching this stuff about the zionists, but I have the same stance on other weird ideas like say annunaki or aliens. Remain skeptical and don't fall for every bait, but do keep taking in information, as strange as it can be.

Not gonna lie, 99% of the cases it is very likely all fluff, just fantasy literature(and I think the same about the background of many religions of today too), but as long as something is at least plausible you have to save it in your mental database, it's worth at least worth for consideration, if anything simply to get a new perspective and learn more about yourself even if not the fact itself. You can brainstorm even by just listening, as long as you're still thinking.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-01-23 10:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Ugh. Snowing outside. After last winter I *** hate the snow. I wanna move to the Bahamas, but if I did I'd be around too much green and growing ***that I'd be allergic to. God hates me.
You could move to Arizona. Nothing but dust and cacti for miles.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-01-23 10:44:11
Link | Quote | Reply

My heater stopped working >_<
First Page 2 3 ... 18566 18567 18568 ... 22713 22714 22715