I had about a gallon of liquid left over after finishing off all the kimchi I made. So I'm going to use it on these cucumbers that a friend grew in their garden. I added some more salt because some of the salt absorbed into the kimchi leaving the liquid not salty enough for pickles. I also added A LOT of ginger, and little vinegar because these are uncooked fridge pickles and they will not be fermenting much in the fridge.
UPDATE!:
Fridge pickles are ready to eat and have far exceeded my expectations! They taste like Kimchi inside a very crunchy pickle, I can't wait to try these out on some sammiches or a burger!
>keep losing matches on my Feddie
>think this would be a perfect time to play my Zeon character and get some easy wins
>waiting ~30 minutes for a match
And now I remember why I never bother to play her.
I had about a gallon of liquid left over after finishing off all the kimchi I made. So I'm going to use it on these cucumbers that a friend grew in their garden. I added some more salt because some of the salt absorbed into the kimchi leaving the liquid not salty enough for pickles. I also added A LOT of ginger, and little vinegar because these are uncooked fridge pickles and they will not be fermenting much in the fridge.
UPDATE!:
Fridge pickles are ready to eat and have far exceeded my expectations! They taste like Kimchi inside a very crunchy pickle, I can't wait to try these out on some sammiches or a burger!
Sounds pretty good. I'd like to start a garden and try stuff like this, it's just between the dogs running around our back yard (3 Yorkies, 1 Husky) and our equipment in the back lot...I have no space. I'd like to grow cucumbers, carrots, and a few kinds of potatoes. Maybe some jalapenos, onions, etc.
I had about a gallon of liquid left over after finishing off all the kimchi I made. So I'm going to use it on these cucumbers that a friend grew in their garden. I added some more salt because some of the salt absorbed into the kimchi leaving the liquid not salty enough for pickles. I also added A LOT of ginger, and little vinegar because these are uncooked fridge pickles and they will not be fermenting much in the fridge.
UPDATE!:
Fridge pickles are ready to eat and have far exceeded my expectations! They taste like Kimchi inside a very crunchy pickle, I can't wait to try these out on some sammiches or a burger!
Sounds pretty good. I'd like to start a garden and try stuff like this, it's just between the dogs running around our back yard (3 Yorkies, 1 Husky) and our equipment in the back lot...I have no space. I'd like to grow cucumbers, carrots, and a few kinds of potatoes. Maybe some jalapenos, onions, etc.
Ever tried "kool aid pickles"? Sounds weird.
Never heard of Kool-Aid pickles before.
How do you make them?
I wonder how good lemon Kool-Aid added to a garlic pickle brine might be...
SO bought a gaming mouse on Amazon for $12 (to temporarily replace my broken Naga 'til I can grab a logitech or something with a thumbpad) and... I'm extremely surprised. The quality is quite high, each switch is mechanical, it has some nice extra features (5 different DPI settings up to 5500, two extra buttons, and a trigger that acts like a double click) and some bling (fairly attractive LED lighting that can be switched between 7 different colors, or rotates between them all. Can assign a different color to each DPI setting too).
Overall, for twelve *** dollars, I am extremely impressed.
I had about a gallon of liquid left over after finishing off all the kimchi I made. So I'm going to use it on these cucumbers that a friend grew in their garden. I added some more salt because some of the salt absorbed into the kimchi leaving the liquid not salty enough for pickles. I also added A LOT of ginger, and little vinegar because these are uncooked fridge pickles and they will not be fermenting much in the fridge.
UPDATE!:
Fridge pickles are ready to eat and have far exceeded my expectations! They taste like Kimchi inside a very crunchy pickle, I can't wait to try these out on some sammiches or a burger!
Sounds pretty good. I'd like to start a garden and try stuff like this, it's just between the dogs running around our back yard (3 Yorkies, 1 Husky) and our equipment in the back lot...I have no space. I'd like to grow cucumbers, carrots, and a few kinds of potatoes. Maybe some jalapenos, onions, etc.
Ever tried "kool aid pickles"? Sounds weird.
Never heard of Kool-Aid pickles before.
How do you make them?
I wonder how good lemon Kool-Aid added to a garlic pickle brine might be...
The ones I've seen, oddly enough, were purple or red. Not sure how they'd taste.
SO bought a gaming mouse on Amazon for $12 (to temporarily replace my broken Naga 'til I can grab a logitech or something with a thumbpad) and... I'm extremely surprised. The quality is quite high, each switch is mechanical, it has some nice extra features (5 different DPI settings up to 5500, two extra buttons, and a trigger that acts like a double click) and some bling (fairly attractive LED lighting that can be switched between 7 different colors, or rotates between them all. Can assign a different color to each DPI setting too).
Overall, for twelve *** dollars, I am extremely impressed.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.