looks like they're adding a weekly that requires you to clear CT, ST, and WoD which rewards you with weapon materials or poetic upgrade items.
odin is going to drop glamour armor, i.e. the armor set that was already available from the FATE except split into separate parts and a new set of mage armor
So I was just informed that I am a "stupid nerd ***" by my new bestie, Worlace. I know this may seem like an insult to many people, but I know deep down, thanks to the help of people informing me that these feelings of being insulted are just in my imagination, and part of my complex, that calling someone a stupid nerd *** is a compliment of the highest caliber. Thank you, Worlace! <3
Thank you for sharing this revelation.
You're welcome!
And I'd like to give a special thanks to Pleebo, Bloodrose, Aelius, Milamber, and Jetackuu for opening my eyes to know this was a compliment and seeing it as insult is only part of my mental complex. You guys are the best! Much <3 ! Stay up!
My desktop is very clean, my real life is very clean and tidy, I hate a mess and I hate too much stuff.
In a video game... if I picked up an item I now own it, and I want it. I want it forever. I don't care if I'll never use it. I don't care if I have 500 potions in skyrim and I never will use them. They are mine and I want them all on my main character and not some storage.
When inventory limits come into play, and storage is horrible, it ruins a game for me, because I'd rather quit a good game than drop an item that I found. I spend hours at an NPC on DA:I trying to figure out what all I need to sell, then 30 min later my inventory is full again.
unlimited inventory please, thank you :<
In older FF games, I'd hold on to weapons I liked. That first Mage Masher I stole from Baku in FFIX was still in my inventory when I beat Necron.
I horde potions and beverages in Skyrim. If it's in a bottle, it's mine.
Bitmusic does not love potato :(
That makes me a saaaaaaaad potato :(
I think that's the same guy that just posted on my profile; I clicked his page in response and it's just a clusterfuck lol
Yeah he posted on my page to. He is my new bestie, so I + his nice compliments he left on my page. His potato seems to be self hating though, but I think that is just part of my complex. :)
So I was just informed that I am a "stupid nerd ***" by my new bestie, Worlace. I know this may seem like an insult to many people, but I know deep down, thanks to the help of people informing me that these feelings of being insulted are just in my imagination, and part of my complex, that calling someone a stupid nerd *** is a compliment of the highest caliber. Thank you, Worlace! <3
Thank you for sharing this revelation.
You're welcome! And I'd like to give a special thanks to Pleebo, Bloodrose, Aelius, Milamber, and Jetackuu for opening my eyes to know this was a compliment and seeing it as insult is only part of my mental complex. You guys are the best! Much <3 ! Stay up!
Now I'm all flustered and am trying to remember all the things I've called you so I can be thanked too!
looks like they're adding a weekly that requires you to clear CT, ST, and WoD which rewards you with weapon materials or poetic upgrade items.
odin is going to drop glamour armor, i.e. the armor set that was already available from the FATE except split into separate parts and a new set of mage armor
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.