Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Language: JP EN FR DE
7104 users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1506 1507 1508 ... 23132 23133 23134
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
User: Yomisha
Posts: 7589
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-11 02:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
i think ill just go to bed D: i try not to let things bother me but they do anyway even if i lie to myself lol v.v;
Awww, Chu! /tacklehuglicksface!

Feel better, gurrrl!
 Leviathan.Novax
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
User: Novax
Posts: 3826
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-08-11 02:17:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
Artemicion said:
Omg I jumped out of my chair when Freddy got shot by that sentry gun xD
My headphones were on full blast LOL
Boom! :x
Leviathan.Novax said:
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
Leviathan.Novax said:
Yes!! Cheap pizza for you :>
I haven't had pizza in a long time. It's not what I'd prefer, but whatever! I'm pretty easy to please. :3 SO YAY!
Oops I dropped it on the ground :(
-_- /trips Novax
Oops, I dropped you on the ground.

/hits head on giant rock and dies
 Hades.Medjai
Offline
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
User: medjai
Posts: 1377
By Hades.Medjai 2011-08-11 02:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
has anyone been having weird issues with the site recently?
like every time i scroll the page its really jittery and the sidebars flash
only problem i really have with this site is that all my friends are all online and i know half of them are in the military and arnt logged into the site and the other half no longer roam the site lol
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
User: Hev
Posts: 15274
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-11 02:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
my only problem is i can't post from my phone.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
User: Yomisha
Posts: 7589
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-11 02:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Hevans said:
i love driving. lots of twisty crazy back roads. go to sonic > drive to middle of nowhere > sit with windows down and listen to nature while you eat.
I could easily do all of this. Live in the middle of no where, basically, lol. But I dun wanna go alone!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
User: Hev
Posts: 15274
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-11 02:20:07
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Chuuuuu said:
i think ill just go to bed D: i try not to let things bother me but they do anyway even if i lie to myself lol v.v;



wuts wrong =O? sweet dreams, hope ya feel better.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
User: Yomisha
Posts: 7589
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-11 02:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Leviathan.Novax said:
Leviathan.Novax said:
Leviathan.Novax said:
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
Leviathan.Novax said:
Yes!! Cheap pizza for you :>
I haven't had pizza in a long time. It's not what I'd prefer, but whatever! I'm pretty easy to please. :3 SO YAY!
Oops I dropped it on the ground :(
-_- /trips Novax
Oops, I dropped you on the ground.
/hits head on giant rock and dies
/points and laughs <3
 Leviathan.Novax
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
User: Novax
Posts: 3826
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-08-11 02:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply
 
k night folks sleeeeeeeeeeep
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
User: Yomisha
Posts: 7589
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-11 02:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Nini.
 Hades.Medjai
Offline
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
User: medjai
Posts: 1377
By Hades.Medjai 2011-08-11 02:24:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
so whos up for some halo lol
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
User: Hev
Posts: 15274
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-11 02:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply
 
i've never played halo.
Offline
Posts: 32551
By Artemicion 2011-08-11 02:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Hades.Medjai said:
so whos up for some halo lol

If Spence gets his laptop, i'll be getting a fresh xbox in September :3
 Leviathan.Narshe
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
User: Narshee
Posts: 1478
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-11 02:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
/sigh.. its cold.. but when I turn the AC off, its hot.. WHY must the world play these cruel games with me..
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
User: Yomisha
Posts: 7589
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-11 02:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I don't think I'll ever play Halo. Way too much hype. :3
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
User: Yomisha
Posts: 7589
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-11 02:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Artemicion said:
Hades.Medjai said:
so whos up for some halo lol
If Spence gets his laptop, i'll be getting a fresh xbox in September :3
I'm thinking about getting an xbox. Not decided yet though.

Leviathan.Narshe said:
/sigh.. its cold.. but when I turn the AC off, its hot.. WHY must the world play these cruel games with me..
Use a fan instead? :o
 Hades.Medjai
Offline
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
User: medjai
Posts: 1377
By Hades.Medjai 2011-08-11 02:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
I don't think I'll ever play Halo. Way too much hype. :3
i said halo not lolhalo2-reach
the original halo deserves the hype it got the other 4+ are bungies/microsofts attempt to milk their cash cow
 Leviathan.Narshe
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
User: Narshee
Posts: 1478
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-11 02:29:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I have a fan. D: on full speed.. but it feels like its just blowing hot air around with the AC off.. I'm too young for hot flashes.. :( ..and the wrong sex. >_>

**** it! time to pull out the leopard print snuggie!
Offline
Posts: 32551
By Artemicion 2011-08-11 02:29:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
I don't think I'll ever play Halo. Way too much hype. :3

It's fun with friends on multiplayer, but other than that it's just there for a good single player campaign story. Otherwise it'll just be sailor mouthed 12 year old jerks on XBL.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
User: Yomisha
Posts: 7589
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-11 02:31:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Hades.Medjai said:
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
I don't think I'll ever play Halo. Way too much hype. :3
i said halo not lolhalo2-reach
the original halo deserves the hype it got the other 4+ are bungies/microsofts attempt to milk their cash cow
That might be true. I played the first one when it first came out. I'll stick to GoW. Besides, until I get my own xbox, rather than yoinking my sister's, I'm not gonna go out of my way to buy anything for it. Except RE games, those are the exception! :x
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
User: Yomisha
Posts: 7589
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-11 02:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Leviathan.Narshe said:
I have a fan. D: on full speed.. but it feels like its just blowing hot air around with the AC off.. I'm too young for hot flashes.. :( ..and the wrong sex. >_>

**** it! time to pull out the leopard print snuggie!
Hahahaha! XD
 Hades.Medjai
Offline
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
User: medjai
Posts: 1377
By Hades.Medjai 2011-08-11 02:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
Hades.Medjai said:
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
I don't think I'll ever play Halo. Way too much hype. :3
i said halo not lolhalo2-reach
the original halo deserves the hype it got the other 4+ are bungies/microsofts attempt to milk their cash cow
That might be true. I played the first one when it first came out. I'll stick to GoW. Besides, until I get my own xbox, rather than yoinking my sister's, I'm not gonna go out of my way to buy anything for it. Except RE games, those are the exception! :x
i dont see the hype over GoW shotgun is way to over poweredi remember in GoW 2 i shot someone in the face 5 times with a sniper, and didnt kill him saw the blood from the shot all 5 times again didnt die i get shot once from shotgun 20 yards away hey look im dead dub tee eff!
 Hades.Medjai
Offline
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
User: medjai
Posts: 1377
By Hades.Medjai 2011-08-11 02:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said:
I don't think I'll ever play Call of Duty. Way too much hype. :3

fixed

as much as halo comes down to linear sniper mastery in the long run in multiplayer, i'd still rather play it a thousand times over than a game that runs an engine that reminds me of sixth generation console shooters, ignoring the fact they're still using the same exact graphics four years later
very true iron espeically the fixed part =P
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
User: Yomisha
Posts: 7589
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-11 02:40:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Eh, I wouldn't play either of those games. That game had nothing to do with this conversation, but thanks for virtually putting words into my mouth? Or something... <.<
 Hades.Medjai
Offline
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
User: medjai
Posts: 1377
By Hades.Medjai 2011-08-11 02:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
i just find it amusing that it's literally the only game i've ever heard of where people actually had to take breaks off from getting so mad over it
wait which game? halo or CoD lol if you say halo i know what you mean, also love how ppl rage over it just like croyt lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
User: Yomisha
Posts: 7589
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-11 02:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
i just find it amusing that it's literally the only game i've ever heard of where people actually had to take breaks off from getting so mad over it
Really? Open your eyes dude, lol. :P
 Hades.Medjai
Offline
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
User: medjai
Posts: 1377
By Hades.Medjai 2011-08-11 02:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
Hades.Medjai said:
wait which game? halo or CoD lol if you say halo i know what you mean, also love how ppl rage over it just like croyt lol

cod

i use to play halo 2 daily and be able to enjoy it from start to finish each sitting, same with rainbow six 3, conker's live and reloaded and (one that many never had the pleasure of playing) unreal II
ahh i used to play CoD alot but it got boring, and it turned out to be who ever had the most time to play the game got to use the big weps and i really didnt like that (I.E nukes or w/e they are called and air support and all that ***, like in BF:BC2 and BF3) which idont really like since i hardly got a chance to play due to work. I loved how in halo even if your team had a tank you still didnt have all the advantage unless you had tank sniper and rockets lol then you were kind of ***, also dont much care for the matchmaking system that CoD/BF have, i love the MM that halo has alot more lol
First Page 2 3 ... 1506 1507 1508 ... 23132 23133 23134