Just discovered something very good for me that I wasn't expecting!
Not bothering with the details but know that a giant weight was just lifted from me, I feel so much better and less anxious about my future now!
Morning Folks. Leon I like new ESD. I still not done feature mission. I was enjoy in Macross vids and got on late. I did buy new Science Vessel for 180k EC, cheaper than Id imagine on first day....
Now for my ship naming "dilemma" but I'll post that later.
leviathan is getting old.... new people, new adventures ok!
lmfao, it's funny at how people are just jumping to get him.
that kind of message? seems like he is taking the bank with him, or is a special drama magnet or something lol.
Morning Folks. Leon I like new ESD. I still not done feature mission. I was enjoy in Macross vids and got on late. I did buy new Science Vessel for 180k EC, cheaper than Id imagine on first day....
Now for my ship naming "dilemma" but I'll post that later.
Everyone's spamming lockboxes for the Undine earwig and bioshit, so of course the common drops are gonna be cheap. :I
Zeta Plus! Hope this means we'll be getting a Z+ C1 at some point. Maybe even a ZII... :x
And since Airmaster is getting a kit, I guess Leopard is on the way too. Maybe this means there's hope for more of the Shuffle Alliance suits to get kits, or some more After Colony suits aside from the Wings.
Been playing the remastered X, honestly short of the faces/eyes I'm not seeing that big of an improvement.
I'm about to try it on a full 1080 monitor vs a 720, so I'll see if that makes a difference...
Only sucks though as I've got to start work in 20 minutes, so I had to move the PS3 to my desk, luckily the monitor does an audio output for when you're using HDMI so you can connect speakers to it, and I have an adapter cable so it will go right into the RCA jacks of my boombox that I've been using for years for PC audio (it also has a USB input for PC audio).
Sucks though, as I'll have to use my headset fully for the webinar, which means I can't get up unless I fiddle with the settings.
"Remaster", just a nice word for a simple re-release for new consoles with a couple extras. *skepticism*
heh, I know what you mean, but I do see some visual enhancements...
I wouldn't have gotten it if it didn't include the international version content, although I already had an .iso for that, sometimes I just enjoy playing it on a console instead of through an emulator.
I guess that was silly of me in the long run though as I do have a softmodded PS2 w/hdd but hey.
Hey, I bought a 3ds only to play BD and gonna buy a ps4 only for FF15 and KH3, cause I'm a fangirl like that. I'm not gonna blame anyone for buying something they already played only for a couple extras!
I rebought one for Luigi's Mansion 2 and A Link between worlds.
Yet I've only played the latter of those two...
(Bought the first one for the remake of OOT, even though I find that ALTTP is a better game).
edit: wait, is KH3 only for PS4?
edit2: side note, if your monitor has an audio out when you're using hdmi, and you hook it up to speakers, be careful of the frequencies it supports, otherwise you can damage your speakers and possibly ears by the noise it makes.
Gotta fiddle with the audio settings on the PS3 for it to work, it also apparently has a dual mode output, which I should probably use instead of going through this adapter, but I'd have to find my other A/V cable.
They should remaster 12, it looks pretty terrible on PS2 if you play on a new TV. It looks amazing on an emulator though
I have a component cable for my ps2 over the standard composite, so I wonder how it would look on that, although I have yet to play 12, there's a bit of history with it's release date and that day for me and by the time I picked it up I had no interest in playing it... I blame XI.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.