Oh man dentists are so sketchy. My old dentist earlier this year told me to come back to get a few teeth "fixed." Well I never got around to it. So I found a new dentist around my college home and she said my teeth are perfectly healthy (minus the wisdom teeth.)
Sketchyyyyy.
Also, certain secretaries violate legal stuff when they don't know what they're doing.
I just had a great trip to the grocery store, every single thing on my list was on sale. Only bad part was when I was eying the Stouffer's Mac n' Cheese some old lady saw me going for it and straight up tried to cut me off and crashed into me! She tried to make it seem like I ran into her and everything.
All the more reason I am having old people ground up for fuel when I become King of America.
Oh man dentists are so sketchy. My old dentist earlier this year told me to come back to get a few teeth "fixed." Well I never got around to it. So I found a new dentist around my college home and she said my teeth are perfectly healthy (minus the wisdom teeth.)
Sketchyyyyy.
Also, certain secretaries violate legal stuff when they don't know what they're doing.
My dentist was a student, wasn't hitting a right spot with anesthesia, got a filling with no anesthesia. Glad hea learned by the time I got a root canal.
lolno. Magazine exclusive weapon packs. Basically swiss army knives for mobile suits. One comes with Gundam Ace (currently publishing Build Fighters A(mazing)) and the other with Dengeki Hobby (currently publishing Build Fighters D(ocument)).
Trying to figure out how to do this. Was going to try to build a custom Epyon, but change its beam saber into a large blade with the energy focused onto the edge (making it stronger in the process) but don't kno wtf to do to make it :/
Trying to figure out how to do this. Was going to try to build a custom Epyon, but change its beam saber into a large blade with the energy focused onto the edge (making it stronger in the process) but don't kno wtf to do to make it :/
Take a sword from something else? Or grab a couple sheets of plastic and get to work. :I
Trying to figure out how to do this. Was going to try to build a custom Epyon, but change its beam saber into a large blade with the energy focused onto the edge (making it stronger in the process) but don't kno wtf to do to make it :/
Depending on size of your Epyon, 1/144 or 1/100, I'd maybe look into an Anti-Ship Sword from Strike or Impulse, maybe see if can make it two sided, dunno how to fix the energy beam stuff....if 1/144, GOUF has the Tempest Sword already double sided, but again, dunno how to solve other parts. =/ GL if you try, post pics!
Trying to figure out how to do this. Was going to try to build a custom Epyon, but change its beam saber into a large blade with the energy focused onto the edge (making it stronger in the process) but don't kno wtf to do to make it :/
Depending on size of your Epyon, 1/144 or 1/100, I'd maybe look into an Anti-Ship Sword from Strike or Impulse, maybe see if can make it two sided, dunno how to fix the energy beam stuff....if 1/144, GOUF has the Tempest Sword already double sided, but again, dunno how to solve other parts. =/ GL if you try, post pics!
GOUF Ignited's sword isn't very big, though. Best bet would probably be to use the Tactical Arms or GN Buster Sword from 00 Seven Sword G and just mod the edges to hold beam effects.
I'm still working on modding my HGAC Wing Gundam into something more Jehuty-like. Already gave it the GN Sword in place of Jehuty's blade, but now I'm debating on what details to add onto it, and how to make certain sub-weapons. Thinking about giving it funnels instead of Homing Missile, but I'm not sure how I'm gonna make a Vector Cannon. :I
Would really like to have those lights on it's shoulders, but not sure how I'd add them to the Wing Gundam because it has thrusters on it's shoulders. :x
Trying to figure out how to do this. Was going to try to build a custom Epyon, but change its beam saber into a large blade with the energy focused onto the edge (making it stronger in the process) but don't kno wtf to do to make it :/
GOUF Ignited's sword isn't very big, though. Best bet would probably be to use the Tactical Arms or GN Buster Sword from 00 Seven Sword G and just mod the edges to hold beam effects.
I did think of the Tactical Arms too but I have seen that built, so didn't mention it.
Forgot about Double O since I didn't recall many swords. Hmmmmm what about that Suit Mr Bushido had. Ohhh you meant that Buster Sword that Dbag that created the main character had. (sorry I forgot names, not my favorite series)
GOUF Ignited's sword isn't very big, though. Best bet would probably be to use the Tactical Arms or GN Buster Sword from 00 Seven Sword G and just mod the edges to hold beam effects.
I did think of the Tactical Arms too but I have seen that built, so didn't mention it.
Forgot about Double O since I didn't recall many swords. Hmmmmm what about that Suit Mr Bushido had. Ohhh you meant that Buster Sword that Dbag that created the main character had. (sorry I forgot names, not my favorite series)
I just had a great trip to the grocery store, every single thing on my list was on sale. Only bad part was when I was eying the Stouffer's Mac n' Cheese some old lady saw me going for it and straight up tried to cut me off and crashed into me! She tried to make it seem like I ran into her and everything.
All the more reason I am having old people ground up for fuel when I become King of America.
I don't know why I read this as catnip thief... And I just couldn't stop laughing at this idea of wheelchair racing to the mac and cheese and some old lady yelling at him.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.