Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13429 13430 13431 ... 22712 22713 22714
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2013-10-11 00:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said: »
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »

Why are these people allowed computers @_@
To make overzealous FF7 fans cry on their knees!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-10-11 01:10:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I had cable. I just get into Sons of Anarchy, but I have to wait for season five until it comes out on Netflix.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-10-11 01:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I wish I had cable. I just get into Sons of Anarchy, but I have to wait for season five until it comes out on Netflix.

Here you go.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Server: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-10-11 03:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-10-11 03:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2013-10-11 04:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
When I see this, I can really see the difference.

On FF X, I wonder if they are going to let you pick which sphere grid to use. In Japan, the International version had both grids. I didn't mind the original one JA released.

YouTube Video Placeholder
For Statmaxing you only had one choice anyway.
Standard grid had 64 (iirc) more spheres than the pro grid. Pro just had less barriers so you could develope Yuna on a streangth path earlier ect. Not that wasn't easily possible on standard grid as well if one played Blitzball for teleport-spheres.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-10-11 06:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

:3
stupid vita batterie dead so can't transfer screenies atm
[+]
Server: Phoenix
By Dalmonn Highwind 2013-10-11 06:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got a Nintendo 3DS for $25.

Score! :D
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-10-11 08:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning~ Pokemon Y came in the mail :D
[+]
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-10-11 08:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-10-11 08:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Valmur said: »
Still waiting on both X and Y. :<
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-11 08:48:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought I was getting my seasonal Fall sickness a week or so ago. I was wrong, here comes round 2...on the day I have to run errands.
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-10-11 08:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-11 08:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-10-11 10:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Details on the Upcoming Hot Fix
Greetings!

As we mentioned recently, we will be performing a hot fix next week where we will be performing adjustments and addressing various things. While the specific details will be announced separately, I would like to give you an overview of what will be done ahead of time.
* The maintenance is scheduled to take place on Oct. 14, 2013 from 8:00 p.m. (PDT) / Oct. 15, 2013 from 3:00 (GMT). See the following for more details: NA / EU (Added on October 11th, 2013)
Changes will be made to the way equipment is bound.
Introducing additional servers and enhancements to act as a countermeasure against the congestion to enter "Amdapor Keep."
The difficulty for level 50 dungeons will be adjusted.
The number of areas where you can acquire Allagan Tomestones of Philosophy and Mythology will be increased as well as the amount you can acquire.
Implementation of a population cap for each field.
* The population cap is planned to be introduced separately. (Added on October 11th, 2013)
Adjustments to the spawn rate of monsters that drop diremite web and additional locations where Karakul can be found.
The amount of experience points that can be acquired on botanist and miner, as well the experience points that can be acquired from their fieldcraft leves, will be increased.
User interface elements related to materia and target information will be adjusted.

In addition to the above adjustments we will also be fixing a number of bugs.

:|
[+]
By Quiznor 2013-10-11 10:07:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
Cerberus.Valmur said: »
Still waiting on both X and Y. :<

Mine only shipped yesterday. Ill get them early next week i'd say. Got beyond two souls and AK tome grind to keep me going till then!
By Fyyvoaa 2013-10-11 10:10:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still not sure if I'll pick up either, I kinda gave up on pokemon, X and Y looks cool but ehhh ...

I'll probably pick up one of them just not sure which.
By Quiznor 2013-10-11 10:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Greetings!

As we mentioned recently, we will be performing a hot fix next week where we will be performing adjustments and addressing various things. While the specific details will be announced separately, I would like to give you an overview of what will be done ahead of time.
* The maintenance is scheduled to take place on Oct. 14, 2013 from 8:00 p.m. (PDT) / Oct. 15, 2013 from 3:00 (GMT). See the following for more details: NA / EU (Added on October 11th, 2013)
Introducing additional servers and enhancements to act as a countermeasure against the congestion to enter "Amdapor Keep."
The number of areas where you can acquire Allagan Tomestones of Philosophy and Mythology will be increased as well as the amount you can acquire.
* The population cap is planned to be introduced separately. (Added on October 11th, 2013)
Adjustments to the spawn rate of monsters that drop diremite web and additional locations where Karakul can be found.
The amount of experience points that can be acquired on botanist and miner, as well the experience points that can be acquired from their fieldcraft leves, will be increased.
User interface elements related to materia and target information will be adjusted.

That musta been posted by camate. Because as usual his wording is very vague and probably not describing what he is trying to say
By Fyyvoaa 2013-10-11 10:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Greetings!

1-50 in one craft!?!

I know right now the exp on them is *** nuts from what I hear.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-10-11 10:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Yeeeees! Maybe Botany won't be such a chore anymore. D:
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-11 10:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Greetings!

Am I alone in thinking this population cap they speak of will cause issues? It'll probably completely shut most people out of Mor Dhona and Coerthas.
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2013-10-11 10:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Quote:
Greetings!

Am I alone in thinking this population cap they speak of will cause issues? It'll probably completely shut most people out of Mor Dhona and Coerthas.

yeah that little part is a little odd, I haven't yet had a problem in a zone unless it's odin tiem. (which is probably why they're putting it in)

I just see it FUBARing up a little more.
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-10-11 10:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

probably something to "fix" the lag on behe/odin

and yeah.... my botanist is alreaady lvl 50 ._.

Quote:
[Changes will be made to the way equipment is bound.]
I think this is in response to other servers, who have been abusing some fates, to get gear bonded to make materia, and in result, crashing the materia market.

source:
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/105004?p=1410856#post1410856
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-10-11 10:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Only during Behemoth and Odin pops is what I'm thinking
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-10-11 10:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
This I like
[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-10-11 10:36:02
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-10-11 10:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-10-11 11:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

probably something to "fix" the lag on behe/odin

and yeah.... my botanist is alreaady lvl 50 ._.

Quote:
[Changes will be made to the way equipment is bound.]
I think this is in response to other servers, who have been abusing some fates, to get gear bonded to make materia, and in result, crashing the materia market.

source:
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/105004?p=1410856#post1410856
It just says bound not spirit bound which suggests it would have more to do with gear becoming untradable after gaining 1 exp while wearing it.
By Fyyvoaa 2013-10-11 11:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmm think i'll do pizza for dinner tonight :x
First Page 2 3 ... 13429 13430 13431 ... 22712 22713 22714