Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13423 13424 13425 ... 22712 22713 22714
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-10-08 23:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
you ever had a space cowboy mag? It's milk and bourbon
That sounds absolutely disgusting. At least vodka and Kahlua are a bit more neutral.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fractalvoid 2013-10-09 00:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

my friend used his awesome powers to rip this song. diplo played it when i went to the mad decent blockparty afterparty, but i think i left before he played it... :<

been listening to the like minute of the song he plays in that night's set for like a month now though... so glad final version is out.

it is glorious.

also my friend has other random cool stuff on his site.
 Odin.Venomous
Server: Odin
By Odin.Venomous 2013-10-09 01:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Why did I eat jalapeño poppers? I know damn well I have problems with acid reflux. ... they were delish, btw.
By volkom 2013-10-09 01:59:06
Link | Quote | Reply

that time of night.

YouTube Video Placeholder
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-09 08:49:23
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
that time of night.

YouTube Video Placeholder
wat
By Quiznor 2013-10-09 11:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn jack3d micro needs to hurry up and arrive :<
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-10-09 11:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Game of Thrones Characters as Video Game Consoles
By Quiznor 2013-10-09 11:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

It has no credibility. tywin lannister has only one place. PC master race
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-10-09 11:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Quiznor said: »

Consoles

PC is generally considered it's own thing as far as I know.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-10-09 11:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone know when the free world transfers are for xiv? not that i even play anyways but i want to move to a non-jp server since the lag sucks.
By Quiznor 2013-10-09 11:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
anyone know when the free world transfers are for xiv? not that i even play anyways but i want to move to a non-jp server since the lag sucks.

They're aiming for middle of this month.

Asura.Ina said: »

Consoles

PC is generally considered it's own thing as far as I know.

Ina didnt get it :(
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-10-09 12:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently they said October 15th on the JP forums unless there is something wrong with it.
By Quiznor 2013-10-09 12:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Eirtakon said:
Eirtakon regrets to announce that Troy Baker will no longer be attending Eirtakon 2013. Despite the best efforts from both sides to arrange enough time off; the shooting schedule for Troy’s new project prevents him from travelling to Ireland for the November 22nd-24th weekend at the Croke Park Conference Centre.

Troy states, “With a heavy heart and the sincerest of apologies, I must unfortunately bow out from being your guest this year. Please know that every effort was made to make this trip happen, but despite those efforts, it simply cannot be.”

Eirtakon accepts Troy’s apologies, and we look forward to having him attend at a future convention. Eirtakon apologises to all of it’s fans and attendees who are disappointed with this announcement.

With help from Troy, Eirtakon would like to announce that voice actress Courtnee Draper, best known for her role as Elizabeth in “Bioshock: Infinite”, will be attending in Troy’s stead.

Troy states, “My lovely Bioshock Infinite co-star, Courtnee, mentioned in passing that she would love to visit a few conventions. As sad as some fans might be to not have myself in attendance, I feel very confident their sadness would be assuaged by being present for "Elizabeth's" very first convention.”

Eirtakon is also working to secure an additional guest for the November weekend - an announcement on this will be made in the very near future.

If I hadnt already booked a non-refundable hotel for the weekend (only a few *** days ago mind you) I'd cancel my tickets.
Server: Hyperion
user: volkom
By Volkom Skies 2013-10-09 12:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Serious XIV question.
When world transfers become available. Can we transfer from non-legacy to legacy servers?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-10-09 12:15:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Volkom Skies said: »
Serious XIV question.
When world transfers become available. Can we transfer from non-legacy to legacy servers?
Should be able to yes. Originally they had said 1.0 characters were on a 6 month lock down to legacy servers I think. I would guess characters made in 2.0 are free to go wherever though.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-10-09 12:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

any characters on legacy can only transfer to legacy servers. even mules, you cant leave for like 6 months
Server: Ultros
By Chu Chu 2013-10-09 12:16:42
Link | Quote | Reply

why i am using this now, because my character on excalibur can not move for 6 months lol
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-09 12:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Chu Chu said: »
why i am using this now, because my character on excalibur can not move for 6 months lol
You also joined Aeon, apparently. Like the day after I left.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-10-09 12:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Chu Chu said: »
You also joined Aeon, apparently. Like the day after I left.
night before i stopped playing yeah :I
By Quiznor 2013-10-09 12:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

My internet needs to stop acting a bollocks
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-10-09 12:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone please let me know the moment ffxiv transfers begin.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-10-09 12:32:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Serious XIV question.
Should be able to yes. Originally they had said 1.0 characters were on a 6 month lock down to legacy servers I think. I would guess characters made in 2.0 are free to go wherever though.
that was probably to avoid bringing in a lot of gil to a new server. but since i think they said they were limiting the amount you bring, should be able to transfer to any server

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Quiznor 2013-10-09 12:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Serious XIV question.
that was probably to avoid bringing in a lot of gil to a new server. but since i think they said they were limiting the amount you bring, should be able to transfer to any server

No it's still up there that when they start in october, can only move legacy->legacy or new->anywhere. It's in a recent interview with Yoshi a few days ago where he talked about the mid-october transfers and 5 days free
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-10-09 12:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Would anyone happen to know if I can buy the physical copy of Final Fantasy XIV for PC (standard edition), then upgrade to the collector's edition digitally?
By Quiznor 2013-10-09 12:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »
Would anyone happen to know if I can buy the physical copy of Final Fantasy XIV for PC (standard edition), then upgrade to the collector's edition digitally?

You can. Upgrade is $15 I think.

I'm linked to EU site,but....

Collector's Edition Digital Upgrade** (Requires Base Game) £14.99
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-10-09 12:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »

You can. Upgrade is $15 I think.

I'm linked to EU site,but....

Collector's Edition Digital Upgrade** (Requires Base Game) £14.99

Awesome. Was really not wanting to have to download the entirety of the game.
By Quiznor 2013-10-09 12:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh ***,I just logged into MogStation,8 days left on my sub. I'll renew next week so!
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-10-09 12:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Serious XIV question.

No it's still up there that when they start in october, can only move legacy->legacy or new->anywhere. It's in a recent interview with Yoshi a few days ago where he talked about the mid-october transfers and 5 days free. I sure can't wait to move to Balmung!
First Page 2 3 ... 13423 13424 13425 ... 22712 22713 22714