that's just like those morons who give their kids novelty or video game names cause they think it's cool...
Unless it's ***like Xxsephirothxx, I don't really see the problem with names like that. If it sounds like a decent name, why not use it as a name? Odds are it's a derivative of an already existing name anyway, and that's how new names have come about since forever. :I
I think the violence in Kill Bill wasn't too bad. The blood spraying everywhere for like 40 minutes after an arm or w/e got cut off just made it funny to me.
lange þrage; he him ðæs lean forgeald.
II Gewat ða neosian, syþðan niht becom,
hean huses, hu hit Hring-Dene
æfter beorþege gebun hæfdon.
Fand þa ðær inne æþelinga gedriht
swefan æfter symble; sorge ne cuðon,
wonsceaft wera. Wiht unhælo,
grim ond grædig, gearo sona wæs,
reoc ond reþe, ond on ræste genam
þritig þegna; þanon eft gewat
huðe hremig to ham faran,
mid þære wælfylle wica neosan.
I'll uh... I'll stick with Middle English. It would be awesome to learn Old English, though.
Maybe not, but it's called entertainment for a reason. The hint of anger I get from your posts about it amuses me! xD Not all of his films are for me, but I like a few. It's not the violence that gets me though. Usually the script does if I don't like one of his films. The pure cheese factor gets to me.
Doctors should be allowed to either smack the ***outa parents that name their kids stupid things like tug or autopilot, or at least be allowed to deny them the use of those names on official birth records.
See this is the one thing I could see people enjoying Tarantino for. I understand that not everyone wants to always watch Academy Award winning biopics, but I guess I'm in my own little bubble where I just can't enjoy a movie for its elements rather than looking at it as a whole. This is why many people loved Avatar and I just don't get it.
You can't name your kid whatever you want here, the government has to give the okay. That way you can't name them HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***like "Hitler".
No, dude, the kid's name is seriously Tug. The full first name... Tug.
You already know my sister's son's name.
I still wanna punch her for it lol.
I wish I could be as dead-set on names like some of you are! 7 months and our planned list of 4-5 names sits at MAYBE 1 name. We figured maybe come up with a few, decide when we meet him in case the one we pick originally just doesn't seem to fit him. Totally kidding ourselves ><
You can't name your kid whatever you want here, the government has to give the okay. That way you can't name them HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***like "Hitler".
Didnt some swedish woman get refused to name her kid hfdsguygdsogsolldfgaygf recently orsomething?
You can't name your kid whatever you want here, the government has to give the okay. That way you can't name them HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***like "Hitler".
I'm going to move to Sweden or somewhere in Scandinavia for a while
Sounds like a nice place
Would I have problems not speaking anything but English/French?
No, dude, the kid's name is seriously Tug. The full first name... Tug.
You already know my sister's son's name.
I still wanna punch her for it lol.
I wish I could be as dead-set on names like some of you are! 7 months and our planned list of 4-5 names sits at MAYBE 1 name. We figured maybe come up with a few, decide when we meet him in case the one we pick originally just doesn't seem to fit him. Totally kidding ourselves ><
You can't name your kid whatever you want here, the government has to give the okay. That way you can't name them HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***like "Hitler".
I'm going to move to Sweden or somewhere in Scandinavia for a while
Sounds like a nice place
Would I have problems not speaking anything but English/French?
You want a nice place that has snow but doesn't have a problem with you speaking both English and French? I hear Canada's pretty nice...
You can't name your kid whatever you want here, the government has to give the okay. That way you can't name them HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***like "Hitler".
I'm going to move to Sweden or somewhere in Scandinavia for a while
Sounds like a nice place
Would I have problems not speaking anything but English/French?
You can't name your kid whatever you want here, the government has to give the okay. That way you can't name them HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***like "Hitler".
We have such an institution in Germany it is not working out that well though if I look at a list of worst names in 2012 <.<;
See this is the one thing I could see people enjoying Tarantino for. I understand that not everyone wants to always watch Academy Award winning biopics, but I guess I'm in my own little bubble where I just can't enjoy a movie for its elements rather than looking at it as a whole. This is why many people loved Avatar and I just don't get it.
Oh ew, LA! Lots of dickfaces there, you poor soul.
Depends on how cheesy it gets. Too much is just too much for me. Even looking at them as a whole, it has to be reallly bad for me not to like it. Or just a subject I don't like, I suppose. I dunno, I really like movies and the like. I'm more picky about what I read than what I watch, really.
You can't name your kid whatever you want here, the government has to give the okay. That way you can't name them HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***like "Hitler".
I'm going to move to Sweden or somewhere in Scandinavia for a while
Sounds like a nice place
Would I have problems not speaking anything but English/French?
Every single person speaks English here
This.
I got around just fine in Arlanda and everyonbe had flawless English.
Met up with Johan and took the train to Orebro, even there I could go to the store without him and be just fine. Everyone I met spoke perfect English, even the homeless beggar.
You can't name your kid whatever you want here, the government has to give the okay. That way you can't name them HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***like "Hitler".
I'm going to move to Sweden or somewhere in Scandinavia for a while
Sounds like a nice place
Would I have problems not speaking anything but English/French?
You can't name your kid whatever you want here, the government has to give the okay. That way you can't name them HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***like "Hitler".
I'm going to move to Sweden or somewhere in Scandinavia for a while
Sounds like a nice place
Would I have problems not speaking anything but English/French?
I've always loved the name Maximillion, but it doesn't fit with my last name for a kid.
We could name him whatever we wanted to with my last name, Smith. Of course he's going to have Ovr's last name though, which completely slaughters the list of names that sound good... Gutierrez ruins errything.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.