I don't know how to check it in anything else, and I only have 1 game installed on here except for emulators and XI and that's the Mechwarrior MMO that I have yet to play since I installed it.
I don't know how to check it in anything else, and I only have 1 game installed on here except for emulators and XI and that's the Mechwarrior MMO that I have yet to play since I installed it.
I use fraps to check my framerate. And the lolxi thing was more at the fact its limited to 29.4,rather than the game quality itself.
Hell I'm addicted to XI even though I hate it,quit for a few months and might go back if I can get my rollback
I don't know how to check it in anything else, and I only have 1 game installed on here except for emulators and XI and that's the Mechwarrior MMO that I have yet to play since I installed it.
I am trying to think of a costume to make for Pax...but I always want to make costumes for random / secondary characters. I don't want to be that person people don't recognize but I don't want to be 1 of 434566745676545678 Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn/Lara Croft.
I am trying to think of a costume to make for Pax...but I always want to make costumes for random / secondary characters. I don't want to be that person people don't recognize but I don't want to be 1 of 434566745676545678 Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn/Lara Croft.
My problem with XI is last time I played,there was nothing going on that I actually wanted to do for stuff,no one did legion on a time I could make,no one did limbus v2 or ein v2
Least I'm almost finished this mythic.....still......70 years later
I'd love to do all the things, however my skill+time+lack of proper gear is severely limiting me.
I was hoping to do the college student thing a bit longer, but since I found a decent job while doing an internship I may just stick with it and limit myself for gaming on weekends.
Oh the parenting thing kind of hinders it too...
/miss my childhood
I'd kind of be happy with getting some decent gear, and finally getting a relic, but even that will take me some more time, with my lack of income and time to play.
All 3 of my characters can do dreamworld as of today though.
I am trying to think of a costume to make for Pax...but I always want to make costumes for random / secondary characters. I don't want to be that person people don't recognize but I don't want to be 1 of 434566745676545678 Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn/Lara Croft.
Yoko.
If I was going to do a cosplay with little to no clothing, it would be Etna (Disgaea).
I am trying to think of a costume to make for Pax...but I always want to make costumes for random / secondary characters. I don't want to be that person people don't recognize but I don't want to be 1 of 434566745676545678 Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn/Lara Croft.
Yoko.
If I was going to do a cosplay with little to no clothing, it would be Etna (Disgaea).
Almost the same costume, just need flames on the bikini part. Heck both of the male counterpart cosplay for that would be a guy with blue hair and a red cape.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.