Mine didn't swell up as much as I expected it too but I have been sucking on ice a lot to keep it from happening basically been eating french fries, soup, pudding, and drinking milkshakes and water lol, been slowly trying to eat more solid foods and been doing well so far on that.
Mine was only swollen -right- after. Didn't have any soreness at all either. It just took me awhile to get used to having a bar through my tongue, lol. That fear of swallowing it was with me for a couple of weeks. xD
So around here, everyone takes their trash down to the big dumpsters where we're supposed to (unless they let their kids throw it in my yard -.-). There's this old Hispanic guy that goes through the dumpsters every day to get the cans out and sell them. We always leave our cans out in a separate bag so he doesn't have to dig for them and he's super nice about it, never been creepy or anything.
The last 3 days, he's been in our back yard digging through the leftover gutter scraps and some other stuff. He comes to the door and pounds on it til someone answers it, then basically whispers in Spanish about all the ***he wants to take. I've said several times that we don't speak Spanish, he nods and says thanks, then leaves. And then he's right back here the next day. Today when we got back from the vet, he was digging around in the back again through our ***. I don't want him to get in trouble but wtf do I do, ***'s creepy!
So around here, everyone takes their trash down to the big dumpsters where we're supposed to (unless they let their kids throw it in my yard -.-). There's this old Hispanic guy that goes through the dumpsters every day to get the cans out and sell them. We always leave our cans out in a separate bag so he doesn't have to dig for them and he's super nice about it, never been creepy or anything.
The last 3 days, he's been in our back yard digging through the leftover gutter scraps and some other stuff. He comes to the door and pounds on it til someone answers it, then basically whispers in Spanish about all the ***he wants to take. I've said several times that we don't speak Spanish, he nods and says thanks, then leaves. And then he's right back here the next day. Today when we got back from the vet, he was digging around in the back again through our ***. I don't want him to get in trouble but wtf do I do, ***'s creepy!
Mmmm try to get someone to make you a nice note you can hand him, about what you are ok with/what you don't want him to do around your house and see what happens? >: idk
Magnusssssssssssssssss.
I will have this paper ready in couple hours at most.
I'll be honest I hadn't quite read all of PL so I'm kinda having to go off some other sources but you'll be happy to know I'm discussing your favorite subject(By yours I mean my professors). The Hero Cycle! That's right I'm writing about Satan's hero cycle xD
Magnusssssssssssssssss.
I will have this paper ready in couple hours at most.
I'll be honest I hadn't quite read all of PL so I'm kind ahaving to go off some other sources but you'll be happy to know I'm discussing your favorite subject(By yours I mean my professors). The Hero Cycle! That's right I'm writing about Satan's hero cycle xD
He was the "hero" of PL, if there is such a thing. Gogo social commentary! I'm looking forward to peruse it, sir.
For those of you that didn't know, Satan was totally a hero...in fictional literature. Gotta be careful how I word that, people around here will flip ***and kill your for writing non-dogmatic fiction about biblical characters.
For those of you that didn't know, Satan was totally a hero...in fictional literature. Gotta be careful how I word that, people around here will flip ***and kill your for writing non-dogmatic fiction about biblical characters.
Well, that also means he fits into the hero's archetype, but that doesn't necessarily mean he acts like a contemporary hero. Take in mind book 2 during the assembly. He was forming a mock democracy, but in no way did he actually want it to be a full blown democracy. That's not something a "hero" would do by today's standards.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.