Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » what 2 brew when you have endless cruor
what 2 brew when you have endless cruor
First Page 2 3
By sefalon 2011-01-27 11:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok I started doing cruor parties after I got my 200k brews and I am now over 5 mil. My question is, if u had no help or very little and a crapton of cruor is there a mob u would like to brew for gear or upgrade items. There are several mo s that drop 100 percent gear that I wouldn't mind brewing like kuth for a raiders boomerang for instance. I do dual box so I can probably blue or yellow myself most the time. The question is more what mobs would you brew if you had endless supply of brews.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-01-27 11:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd solo Bhumi.
[+]
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2011-01-27 11:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

You should spam brew Wherwetrice.
[+]
By Alternativeone 2011-01-29 00:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I would brew everything, just cause i can. when you run out of cruor just go get some more.
[+]
 Caitsith.Judaine
Server: Caitsith
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2011-01-29 00:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have endless cruor, but I use all of my brews helping friends getting caturae wins orrr kill mobs like Turul.... and sometimes I'll go do a shinryu in hopes of twilight head or body, but honestly, you could just be nice and see if any of your friends need anything to be killed...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Blacklion
user: Blacklion
By Lakshmi.Blacklion 2011-01-29 00:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Brew Pantokrater, everything else is 100% Laughable
[+]
By Serj 2011-01-29 00:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Blacklion said:

Apademak or whatever the Khimara nm is. Oh, Rani too just to be safe with keeping your procs on her. Maybe Raja since he has too much hp and takes forever, just to get people clear.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-01-29 00:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Judaine said:
I don't have endless cruor, but I use all of my brews helping friends getting caturae wins orrr kill mobs like Turul.... and sometimes I'll go do a shinryu in hopes of twilight head or body, but honestly, you could just be nice and see if any of your friends need anything to be killed...
This. I need boss clears, man. :D

And apparently, OP's on Ramuh. :O
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-29 00:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
Lakshmi.Blacklion said:

Apademak or whatever the Khimara nm is. Oh, Rani too just to be safe with keeping your procs on her. Maybe Raja since he has too much hp and takes forever, just to get people clear.
ada is easy if your stunner isn't a tard, raja is lol. Rani not hard, but annoying enough to warrant a brew
[+]
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-01-29 00:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not posting here to make my ls look super awesome or anything because I know we have some special people, but we've never had any trouble with Pantokrater whatsoever, especially in comparison to Rani.
By Serj 2011-01-29 00:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Serj said:
Lakshmi.Blacklion said:

ada is easy if your stunner isn't a tard, raja is lol. Rani not hard, but annoying enough to warrant a brew

Well, you don't have to brew anything, but with brews coming out of everyone's ears, just brew anything that's slightly annoying, cause why not?

On that note, how do people fail at brewing Rani? In my experience, she's dead before terror wears off. I don't get it.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-29 00:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

5m is only 25 brews, some things just aint worth it if they're just that damn easy, like raja
[+]
By Serj 2011-01-29 00:42:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
5m is only 25 brews, some things just aint worth it if they're just that damn easy, like raja

But, do people actually kill Raja?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-01-29 00:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

People dont use amnesia screen and sit there meleeing it rather wsing and they are losing 30-50s each amnesia period, that's one way lol was fun watching that :<
 Ramuh.Lorzy
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-01-29 00:45:18
Link | Quote | Reply

i think serj meant if you proc red
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-29 00:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats more fun is watching people stay in AOE range after someone brews. Then all dieing and because everyone wants ranis atma so bad the brewer holds it to let everyone get up... and brew wears with it at 1% :)
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-01-29 00:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

raja or rani?
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-29 01:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Er rani i meant always mix them up lol. Still 2 brews for it was really funny. Almost as funny as getting paid 100k to go out to proc blue when they had already used it the ws a few times. But I can't complain 100k and free atma. And they got blue proc they thought they didn't have
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-01-29 01:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

is 1% really that bad? i haven't killed rani much, and never without a brew. seems like a lot to need a brew for 1%.

when i got clear (not an ls thing) i had to red because they didn't bring anyone besides me on whm and another whm (who was 2boxing) who could sunburst. i needed to be shikikoyo'd >_>
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-29 01:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw I was actually in the process of running up to ws and EES when he did. Ironically the 2nd brewer used the blue ws... luckily that killed it. It's pdt is pretty strong then but even in meh gearatmas I could still hit almost 2k with wildfire the one time I seriously fought it lol.

I think part of it is he just wanted it done and well almost everyone else was weakened. I was one of the few that stayed out of range besides him... which was kinda funny since I was still running in for ws and ranged attacks between AOEs lol
 Ifrit.Maddii
Server: Ifrit
user: Maddi
By Ifrit.Maddii 2011-01-29 01:27:51
Link | Quote | Reply

id brew NM which gives +2 seals for AF3, you could even brew the ones who give their pop KI if you wanted, lol
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-01-29 01:28:28
Link | Quote | Reply

if you're talking about meteor, i have trouble staying out of range while being in range to cure the tank, but no problem keeping mine and tank's hp up. but yeah i dunno why everyone else needs to just stand around in range... unless it's actually so long that it's hard to get out of? >_>
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-29 01:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Well there was no need to cure the tank when it's a brewer... especially a blm.

I think it was partly a shout group and people didn't think of meteor or agas.
By Serj 2011-01-29 01:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, fight *** or Rani and use a brew and spam wildfire on charmed people. Would be pretty damn fun.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-29 01:37:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
Wait, fight *** or Rani and use a brew and spam wildfire on charmed people. Would be pretty damn fun.
Gather them together and use Cataclysm. Then start tractoring them :)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Blacklion
user: Blacklion
By Lakshmi.Blacklion 2011-01-29 01:46:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk, i have more problems with Pantokrater than rani, Rani is A little difficult, but you just Reset it every 15 minutes. (talking non-brew)
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-01-29 01:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:

hm you're right, i don't really remember too well. that was my first experience with brew, though, so i could have been paranoid about him dying.

if people are in range for normal -ga spells that's dumb D:
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-29 01:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even really see the need to reset rani. It only builds pdt and supposedly it doesn't even apply to ranged attacks. So bring your rngs and your magic dmg dealers (including anyone that does good with magical ws) and you're fine as long as you can stay alive. Maybe throw in some tp stealing/disease effect for fun
 Ramuh.Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-01-29 01:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
I don't even really see the need to reset rani. It only builds pdt and supposedly it doesn't even apply to ranged attacks. So bring your rngs and your magic dmg dealers (including anyone that does good with magical ws) and you're fine as long as you can stay alive. Maybe throw in some tp stealing/disease effect for fun

what does resetting it entail? if you mean letting it go passive, it's not really an option if you have spectators.

edit: quoted the wrong person, but w/e
By Serj 2011-01-29 01:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

hm you're right, i don't really remember too well. that was my first experience with brew, though, so i could have been paranoid about him dying.

if people are in range for normal -ga spells that's dumb D:

Yea, it's mainly meteor since that has massive range. Then again, she should only get 1 off, and people shouldn't get 1 shot by it (mages and tarus exempt, I guess)

Lakshmi.Blacklion said:
Idk, i have more problems with Pantokrater than rani, Rani is A little difficult, but you just Reset it every 15 minutes. (talking non-brew)

But then comes the trouble of reprocing blue every time you reset her =|
First Page 2 3