Best Atma 4???

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Best Atma 4???
Best Atma 4???
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-01-14 16:20:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
What should WHMja use? :0

my personal preference is MM, Ambition and Allure

i don't need the cure pot% atma I got gear to hit cap, i love the extra movement speed, 15 tick a refresh is good for me and i love the mnd/mp% from Allure :)
 Siren.Kunimatsu
Server: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-01-14 16:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ulilly said:
Is not butthurt silly^^

Its called "STOP *** TROLLING"

Learn what trolling is before you call people trolling.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-01-14 16:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

i don't need the cure pot% atma I got gear to hit cap, i love the extra movement speed, 15 tick a refresh is good for me and i love the mnd/mp% from Allure :)

Talking about WHM/NIN. .__.;
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2011-01-14 16:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Ajahri ^_^

Currently there are 145 atmas in FFXI, but as some have mentioned you can't go wrong with "Atma of the Minikin Monstrosity" (Refresh +10, INT+50 & Enmity -20) for your BLM & SMN. I would also mix in "Atma of Allure" (MP+30%, MND+30 & Enmity -30).

For a complete list visit: clicky...

Best of luck
 Fairy.Kaoz
Server: Fairy
user: Loswa
By Fairy.Kaoz 2011-01-14 16:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Im going to agree with Nightfyre here because of OP's statement on being a vet and knowing the game inside out. If he was such a vet and that bad *** to know the game inside and out, he would know what to use or at least look into what he needs.

You want a suggestion on best Atmas, here is my response. Depending on your job and how YOU play, is what atmas you should choose. There is too many of them that while they seem useless, they actually as useful depending on situation/NMs.

If you want them just for pt, go with the common ones you see on other threads that have been talked about over and over and over again. You are in a pt, more than likely you wont be doing much as it doesnt take much to kill a mob in less than 15 seconds.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-01-14 16:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Really...if an atma looks like it might be useful for some job...get it.

It's pretty easy to figure out which combinations work well and like, for example, I change atmas depending on the characteristics of what I'm going to be fighting.

You should treat atma like gear. Yeah, some atmas you're going to run full-time, but there are situations where something may require "something extra," e.g. a Resist Death atma for tanking Sobek.
 Leviathan.Agentd
Server: Leviathan
user: Agentd
By Leviathan.Agentd 2011-01-14 16:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

It is pretty lame when a person hops into a forum, throws a silly opinion based question out, and gets mad when people are as lazy as he/she is and rather than respond to their question offer a more entertaining response. I just hate it when people do that. I REALLY hate it when people reply as I mentioned but with a massive post that's multiple paragraphs long and completely unrelated to the original question.

I mean really, why do people have to be such jerks? Why can't they all be more normal and just answer the question? No joke response, no witty remark, just a regular reply. Just once I'd like to hop into a topic like this and see the first response being the answer to the implied question. Is it possible, or will we forever be forced to deal with incompetent users who prefer to make us laugh, or incite the delicious tears of the lazy player who simply couldn't put 2+2 together and simply browse through google for their answer.

Even worse, what about users like myself, who come into a conversation with absolutely no input at all, nothing funny, nothing witty, and no merit to the topic at all. This post isn't even funny, it's just a huge opinion making fun of people in general. I mean cmon, don't you HATE people like that? It's infuriating really, wasting everyone's time and patience having to rummage through a post like this just to see nothing of merit at the end of the whole wall of text. I'm angry at myself just typing it in. Every key press makes me slightly more angry than I was before, and every completed sentence bring me one step closer to caps lock abuse and more swearing. The fact that I've gone through this much text without swearing once is a miracle in itself.

The only thing that would be worse than everything I just mentioned is if you get a post where evrythng is don in txt shrthnd nd has no vwls or bad grammer, or u get wrds lik h8 or 2morrow/2night/2day. U jst gotta h8 ppl lik dat, wth is rong wit dem? dey dnt evn finsh a thot, so lame.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 16:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ulilly said:
Is not butthurt silly^^

[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-01-14 16:27:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ulilly said:
1st of all

do you guys seriously go post by post and troll every M'fen post? Like seriously learn to read or gtfo... he asked for "advice" so advice should be giving in a polite way would be about right I would say. Thank to all the ppl who answered the post like it was meant to be answered. Sorry I cant add to the post myself cause ppl have already answered it best^^*

Anyways it just gets to me how people cant just answer a *** question or gtfo and change tampons or something... Post something useful or move on simple..

PS: Some ppl who dare post in such fashion really don't know ***about abyssea so I would get off that high-horse and stop making yourself look like bigger idiots.

nah... they need to learn how to ask a question, I'm willing to help people who have a valid question and know how to ask just like many people are willing to help me when I have questions. The difference is on how I write my question, when I was new to melee and NIN I did not ask HOW DO YOU PLAY NIN?!?!??? I did my research on my own and then asked specific questions that weren't listed in guides or easy to find places asking for pointers relative to how the game is today vs how it was when the old guides were written.

If someone bought an account with a maat's cap do you think it would be fair for them to just come into the forums and ask everyone how to play each job? Or if they came on here and just said hey what's the best equip for all situations? You think people would really be sympathetic to someone like this? You think people want to waste their time helping someone like this?
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-01-14 16:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Um, I still think that's racist.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2011-01-14 16:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ajahri said:
judging by your grammar & icon pic im assuming your blk...

I'm not sure I've ever laughed so hard at a response. It's just....beautiful...
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-01-14 16:28:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

oh lol my bad never seen WHMja term touche :)

I would think RR/MM for starters but I have never taken my WHMja into Abyssea
 Fairy.Kaoz
user: Loswa
By Fairy.Kaoz 2011-01-14 16:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I love how he/her/it used racism but demanded not to use racism against him/her/it.

You are funny
[+]
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-01-14 16:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

oh lol my bad never seen WHMja term touche :)

I would think RR/MM for starters but I have never taken my WHMja into Abyssea

DD WHinja would probably benefit strongly from an atma that enhances attack as its third atma, yeah?
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-01-14 16:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ajahri said:
Siren.Kunimatsu said:
Valefor.Ulilly said:
Is not butthurt silly^^

judging by your grammar & icon pic im assuming your blk... if thats true than i understand you ignorance but if im wrong (which i doubt) than shame on you for not disguising your stupidity better

(p.s.) im /blk so dont u dare play the race card

ITT if you sub Black you can not be racist.
[+]
 Siren.Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-01-14 16:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ajahri said:
Siren.Kunimatsu said:
Valefor.Ulilly said:
Is not butthurt silly^^

judging by your grammar & icon pic im assuming your blk... if thats true than i understand you ignorance but if im wrong (which i doubt) than shame on you for not disguising your stupidity better

LOL what no i'm not black, not sure what you're trying to get at there with my grammar, it's just fine thank you.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 16:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

/sigh.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-01-14 16:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ajahri said:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Ulilly
Server: Valefor
user: SlayerDNA
By Valefor.Ulilly 2011-01-14 16:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Omg omg I can post pics 2. . . omg

@Tweeek: Yea I hear ya but is it rly necessary to come into a thread and be a smartass about it? I mean dont you see the other responses in this thread. . . Like seriously is like some ppl always have something neg to say, if you didn't like the post why not just move along? Surely the thread would have died if noone fed into it right? Right.

omg omg pics omg =)

EDIT: Not replying to this anymore, I think he got some rly good suggestion from some nice people.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-01-14 16:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:

Extra mp is useless when you don't run outta mp... extra mnd the same can be said really. Use apoc.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-01-14 16:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ulilly said:
Omg omg I can post pics 2. . . omg

@Tweeek: Yea I hear ya but is it rly necessary to come into a thread and be a smartass about it? I mean dont you see the other responses in this thread. . . Like seriously is like some ppl always have something neg to say, if you didn't like the post why not just move along? Surely the thread would have died if noone fed into it right? Right.

omg omg pics omg =)

Omg omg your spelling is atrocious omg omg

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.