Abyssea Key Person Wanted. Interested?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Abyssea Key person wanted. Interested?
Abyssea Key person wanted. Interested?
 Asura.Kresaera
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2011-01-09 23:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

People paid for leech spots in Summon burns, isn't it about the same thing? (Just saying, I don't agree with paying but it's not my gil... so not my business)
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2011-01-22 00:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I got my sch from 46-75 in a Vunkerl pt, alliance leader left and I somehow ended up with lead. Opportunity taken and it didn't cost me anything.

I've never actively looked for a leech spot and I doubt I ever will, would prefer to solo or make a pt outside aby rather than pay someone.
 Asura.Alexstaifter
By Asura.Alexstaifter 2011-01-22 01:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Paying is stupid

Unless your a friend with alliance leader, I think you should contribute normally before allowed a chance to "leech"

EX. "Using a DD job to help build light for alliance and max out your merits before being allowed to change to job you wish to leech"
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [48 days between previous and next post]
By Ashaaman 2011-03-11 05:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish this worked on more servers... I always try and get people to pay for a fell cleave burn, hell, I even offer to just straight leech while I do keys/have someone else do keys so they can afk... Still no one takes me up on it.

Edit: How the hell did I find this topic... Sorry for the necro, reading forums when you're this tired is stupid