Abyssea Key Person Wanted. Interested?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Abyssea Key person wanted. Interested?
Abyssea Key person wanted. Interested?
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-12-29 11:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
i payed 700k for my thf 30-85 :D

amusing since i only used it to see what kind of dmg i could do with RS on it, haven't touched it since

I burned THF from 42 to 77 yesterday for free!
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Server: Asura
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-29 11:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Asymptotic said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

amusing since i only used it to see what kind of dmg i could do with RS on it, haven't touched it since

diaf!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 11:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:

diaf!
yes
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-29 11:37:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Burning my alt's whm to 90 for dual box actionz. I just flag up on mnk and say if you want me you take the mage as well. Don't even have to keywhore, just straight up afk on one, punch ***on mnk.

Why? cause they know that even taking 2 slots, they get better damage from me than 2 randoms :D
[+]
 Asura.Paulilla
user: Paulilla
By Asura.Paulilla 2010-12-29 11:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

So simple: we offering something, you can take or leave it.

In Asura there's ppl shouting for leech possition and they offer money (as Tamoa said), they retards cause of that? They rather paying than beein lfp for hours or makin their own alliances where usually ppl is so lazy for calling their reps so ldr is such a stress ball, i see it logic.

Okey the point of "they gonna focus on NMs and that's less exp than just exp pt". Trust me, we gonna farm lot of TEs, that means we gonna get decent exp + NMs give nice exp too.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-12-29 11:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I spent 50k cruor yesterday and made 200k. :O
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-29 11:40:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Burning my alt's whm to 90 for dual box actionz. I just flag up on mnk and say if you want me you take the mage as well. Don't even have to keywhore, just straight up afk on one, punch ***on mnk.

Why? cause they know that even taking 2 slots, they get better damage from me than 2 randoms :D
yeah cause the avg player sucks so bad in abyssea, words can't express how disappoint i am with pug's.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-29 11:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Just making sure people are well informed, so that they can make the less HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE decision.

Quote:
In Asura there's ppl shouting for leech possition and they offer money (as Tamoa said), they retards cause of that? They rather paying than beein lfp for hours or makin their own alliances where usually ppl is so lazy for calling their reps so ldr is such a stress ball, i see it logic.

Yes, they are retards, but if you're going to be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, at least be smart about it. Paying an exp pt vs paying a group farming NMs. If you're going to be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and pay, at least get the most exp you can for your money.

Quote:
Okey the point of "they gonna focus on NMs and that's less exp than just exp pt". Trust me, we gonna farm lot of TEs, that means we gonna get decent exp + NMs give nice exp too.
Again, if you're going to pay, get the most exp. Dom ops > your TE's. Fell cleave > your TE's. Hell, even a regular pt that does nothing but exp w/ half decent pick up people > your TE's.
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-29 11:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I spent 50k cruor yesterday and made 200k. :O
i wouldn't doubt it, i went to brew rani for this pug to get my earring (yay me, still cant quite use it yet ; ;) i went from 1k cruor and left with 37k
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-12-29 11:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

yeah cause the avg player sucks so bad in abyssea, words can't express how disappoint i am with pug's.

[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 11:44:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Paulilla said:

i never understood this.
if i'm lfp for a few hours i'd be doing something else like my trials and I would be fine by that :/
and even if I didn't have trials to do I'd just log.
It's not like ffxi is the only game that I have so I don't sit there all day if things are going slow :/
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-29 11:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

+1 for you asy
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-29 11:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Paulilla said:

i never understood this.
if i'm lfp for a few hours i'd be doing something else like my trials and I would be fine by that :/
It's not like ffxi is the only game that I have so I don't sit there all day if things are going slow :/
which is amusing since 90% of the people seeking for parties are afk/asleep
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 11:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Paulilla said:

i never understood this.
you know 90% of the people?
weird.
90% of the people i know that lfp/afk do other ***and won't resort to paying for levels.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-12-29 11:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Paulilla said:

i never understood this.

WTF is wrong with your server :(
[+]
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-29 11:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Paulilla said:

i never understood this.
weird.
90% of the people i know that lfp/afk do other ***and won't resort to paying for levels.

something tells me they went to sleep when you send them multiple tells and don't reply, come check on them occasionally over the next 4+ hours and they haven't moved from their spot)

@asy *** if i know, i hate it here.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 11:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
weird.

something tells me they went to sleep when you send them multiple tells and don't reply, come check on them occasionally over the next 4+ hours and they haven't moved from their spot)

@asy *** if i know, i hate it here.
[/quote]
i just don't really see what's wrong with doing that rather than paying for pt :/
maybe asura is just really meh lol.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-29 11:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

well going afk lfp doesn't have a direct correlation to paying for a spot (as far as i know)

just wanted to point out how stupid asura is at times
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 12:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
well going afk lfp doesn't have a direct correlation to paying for a spot (as far as i know)

just wanted to point out how stupid asura is at times
yeah i was getting confused on that for a second lol.

i rarely sit afk lfp when i'm on...but i guess it just depends on ones playstyle.
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-12-29 12:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
If someone wants free exp go for it, but even if they farm time, the main focus is going to be NMs, obviously. So much less exp than just joining an exp pt.

Don't entirely agree Tiger. When I farm the T1 zones with my ls, I have the whole shell as useful jobs till we cap pearl/blue/amber, and then Keep two wars a whm and a puller for fell cleave, and have everyone else switch to leech jobs. Spending ~2 hours doing that the leeches all get a few levels and we build up plenty of popsets from the KIs in gold chests. But since our blue is capped as well we get plenty of TE and Exp chests.
Sure it's not as much xp as dominion ops, but given most parties in T1 & T2 zones farm gold chests as well I would say its close to on par.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-12-29 12:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck finding a key person now that cruor is useful. <.<
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-12-29 12:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not all that hard to find a key person. Some people don't have access to 200k brews and probably never will, so they would gladly burn their cruor on keys.

Speaking of paying for HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE stuff, who wants to pay me for leg seals from Misareaux? I am officially +1 or +2 on all 20 jobs, so my leg seals fall to the ground. I know someone wants in on some of this sweet *** action.
[+]
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2010-12-29 19:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura: Home of the Key *** lfp

I am still amused by the number of tells I have when I am running around Abyssea <key><person><doyouneedit?> I told one my group was farming Glavoid, and they were still willing to go, they would just stay out of aggro range and be careful opening chests. thanks?

This is all SE's fault for destroying XP outside of Abyssea. I still think Abyssea should be 75+ access. Do people even go to whitegate anymore?!
 Siren.Demetreos
Server: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-12-29 19:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

What is an Whitegate?
[+]
 Asura.Shinagami
user: Shinagami
By Asura.Shinagami 2010-12-29 19:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sifting through the ***...truth be told it just sounds like they just don't want to burn their cruor and would rather get someone else outside of the ls to expend cruor for the benefit of said LS. Let us flip the script. Pay someone to open boxes for you, sit there for hours on end just poppin boxes like clockwork.
Yeah that sounds like some assembly line ***, I'd rather get payed to do something that boring.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-29 19:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

paying would also persuade some chestpoppers to not be greedy you'd think lol.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-12-29 20:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I just make the runs, people are happy to let me leech if I'm the person organising reps etc. I don't even have to key ***.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-29 20:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

brb potentially key whoring tonight for free to burn a job..... :P
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2010-12-29 23:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Echandra said:
Asura: Home of the Key *** lfp

I am still amused by the number of tells I have when I am running around Abyssea <key><person><doyouneedit?> I told one my group was farming Glavoid, and they were still willing to go

This x1000. People want in your ally no matter what you're doing. Our standard reply to all questions is '4 mil' but no one has taken us up on it yet.

As far as lfp while afk goes, I think some people do it for revenge. If you flag up for a long time on a job you want xp on, it's a great feeling to switch to brd/cor/rdm when you go to bed and see how many people you can tick off... of course now that abyssea exists there are few things that you can't get xp on so i don't really see the point anymore.