What Grinds Your Gears?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » What grinds your gears?
What grinds your gears?
First Page 2 3 ... 218 219 220 ... 313 314 315
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-20 02:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

People preferring to run away and/or ignore things then deal with them. Oh I'm sure it works out for some of them but what about everyone else?
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Server: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-20 13:28:37
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Gettin' that one courageous onion ring that happens to make it into my fries from BK.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-20 13:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lilbusta said:
Gettin' that one courageous onion ring that happens to make it into my fries from BK.

Quoted for *** truth!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-20 13:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Lilbusta said:

Quoted for *** truth!

realizing that one courageous onion ring actually tastes like ***grinds my gears
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-20 13:42:55

Sad that I didn't think about it until now when it just happened.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-20 13:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

bad tasting coffee grinds my gears...

STARBUCKS IS GAY!
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-20 13:55:09

Corner store running out of my monsters
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-20 13:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest's refusal to get an avatar icon grinds my gears. lol

WHUT U HIDING?
 Fenrir.Anabella
Server: Fenrir
user:
By Fenrir.Anabella 2009-07-20 16:30:17

When people say ZZZZZ the SECOND they are slept.
 Cerberus.Nieko
Server: Cerberus
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-20 16:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Anything and everything about PoL. *** lames.

Kungfuhustle said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Lilbusta said:

Quoted for *** truth!

realizing that one courageous onion ring actually tastes like ***grinds my gears

QFT. Why do they even exist?! No one likes those abominations!!BURGER KING WE DEMAND U GET RID OF ALL ONION RINGS IN A DUMPSTER FIRE BEHIND THE STORE!!!
 Fairy.Ryezen
user: Ryezen
By Fairy.Ryezen 2009-07-20 16:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Drteeth said:
When I'm tanking a Campaign mob with 10 other people on it, and I don't get a single cure. I'm sorry, but if you're making me tank and feeding the mob tons of TP, you just volunteered to cure me.

See, this kinda bothers me... Not knowing what job you are, bottom line is: If you can't take getting hit, either: A) Don't pull so much fekkin' hate, B) Bring someone along that WILL cure you, or C) Level a job that allows you to cure yourself. You shouldn't show up at a Campaign battle expecting everyone to cure you. They're likely busy trying to balance out their points by getting the most they can for a mix of DDing, Feebing, Buffing, and Curing. Just cuz they're a WHM at Campaign doesn't mean they are ONLY there to cure. Seriously, if you're just gonna go all out on a mob and expect others, who aren't even in a party with you, to cure you, you deserve to eat dirt...

Oh, and dood, we're not "MAKING" you tank... We're _letting_ the moron that _chooses_ to go balls-to-the-wall with DMG and JA's and no healer in his party tank.
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-20 16:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryezen said:
Drteeth said:
When I'm tanking a Campaign mob with 10 other people on it, and I don't get a single cure. I'm sorry, but if you're making me tank and feeding the mob tons of TP, you just volunteered to cure me.

See, this kinda bothers me... Not knowing what job you are, bottom line is: If you can't take getting hit, either: A) Don't pull so much fekkin' hate, B) Bring someone along that WILL cure you, or C) Level a job that allows you to cure yourself. You shouldn't show up at a Campaign battle expecting everyone to cure you. They're likely busy trying to balance out their points by getting the most they can for a mix of DDing, Feebing, Buffing, and Curing. Just cuz they're a WHM at Campaign doesn't mean they are ONLY there to cure. Seriously, if you're just gonna go all out on a mob and expect others, who aren't even in a party with you, to cure you, you deserve to eat dirt...

Oh, and dood, we're not "MAKING" you tank... We're _letting_ the moron that _chooses_ to go balls-to-the-wall with DMG and JA's and no healer in his party tank.

Ouch.... u hurt my feelings and i had nothin to do with this lol
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-20 16:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny thing though... I can just melee and will pull hate on each mob. Then you see 4 Pld fighting the SAME mob and they don't voke/flash/cure the person that's doing all the work tanking the mob. I can't really go /dnc on a lot of mobs b/c of the rape'age and curing = more hate. So yeah.... My ONLY option at that point is taking along my own personal healer. Good thing I can dualbox...
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-20 16:43:54

Ryezen said:
Drteeth said:

Amen! Still would get a raise at the end so make it worthwhile spamming your damage for more exp!

This really grinds my gears...

Get a pepperoni only pizza and having that one piece of black olive. The one that is under the cheese and makes you think something is wrong with the pizza.
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-20 16:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

It is true tho. I mean we're not in ur pt. We cant see ur hp bar. I'm not standing and tabbing thru everyone standing there to see who needs a cure. If ur gettin raped u should prob not be tanking.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-07-20 16:46:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryezen said:
Drteeth said:

I like campaiging on whm/nin personally. Its the only job combo I have that I can keep myself alive and the tank (if it isn't me) and get max exp/an per battle <3 Mystic Boon. If I join a fight in progress I always always make sure whoever is tanking is hasted and cured (Cure IV so I take hate, get hit, get more exp/an =P).
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-20 16:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

/is a bartender

It grinds my gears when someone makes a huuuuuge case on why bud light/miller lite/coors light is superior to bud light/miller lite/coors light yet they never notice that I've not served them the correct beer yet. If your beer is so AWESOME why havent u noticed I've been serving u the 'lame' beer this entire time???!!?!?
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-20 16:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Funny thing though... I can just melee and will pull hate on each mob. Then you see 4 Pld fighting the SAME mob and they don't voke/flash/cure the person that's doing all the work tanking the mob.

Yeah, no ***...I watch my THF friend tank all the *** time while PLD's, SAM/DNCs, NIN's, WAR's...all these other jobs that could tank, they just stand there and auto-attack...and I'm talking after he's good enough to pull the *** mobs for everyone. Everyone else just stands there...

And anyone that's got raise, if you ain't raising people in campaign, you're a piece of ***. With or without tags. I laid dead next to the Orcish Belfry in Jugner once for 30 *** minutes, with 3 other people, because the battle ended and everyone was like *** it. I sent tells to all the people around me that I could see their names and had a few peeps that were alive do a /sea all for anyone with raise, and lo and behold, everyone ignored the tell even though I know they were there, they were *** moving around and ***. Then when another battle starts, THEN all of a sudden I get a raise??

*** those guys, I wrote all the names down of the people that were in the zone there that coulda raised...if I ever see them dead and I can raise, *** 'em, they can *** lay there for a while.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-20 16:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

But yeah... Sure, I could see you just laughing when someone goes in, pops zerk, hasso, meditate, ws, ws, ws, etc. and then dies... But seriously.... I don't even Boost and I'm still tanking within seconds of engaging the mob.

Yeah, I went as mnk/nin and thf/dnc once so I could heal my mnk some... Died on the Thf b/c I pulled hate and layed there for 15 minutes while I asked for a Raise in /say and /shout on my character. This was even while the battle was going on!
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-20 16:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

go away mr /28blm. n00b. lol
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-20 17:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

lol calm down #2!!!
Woo sah!
Woo sah!
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-20 17:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, it'd be so much better to go to the OP guy and get a scroll or use my cudgel when I'm at the MH already...
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-20 17:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:

its even worse when you save that one perfect looking onion ring to eat last...then it turns out to be bad =\
 Fairy.Ryezen
By Fairy.Ryezen 2009-07-20 17:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
Funny thing though... I can just melee and will pull hate on each mob. Then you see 4 Pld fighting the SAME mob and they don't voke/flash/cure the person that's doing all the work tanking the mob. I can't really go /dnc on a lot of mobs b/c of the rape'age and curing = more hate. So yeah.... My ONLY option at that point is taking along my own personal healer. Good thing I can dualbox...

Dood, I hear you... It's uncanny how often I end up tanking as THF or RDM. You wouldn't think it would be the case, but even in big crowds I usually end up tanking and I don't even have the "leet" gears. Luckily, RDM has uncanny surviveability, and THF has "Hide". LOL
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-20 17:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Nieko said:
lol calm down #2!!!
Woo sah!
Woo sah!

LOL I was *** FURIOUS about it...

Even more so because there was literally like 6 or more people that could have raised there at the time, BST/WHM's, BLM/WHM's, there was a DRG/WHM if I recall correctly, not to mention a couple WHM's...and 3 of them were resting right *** next to us, they saw we were dead, and just left us there to rot. Like I said, they all pretended they were AFK, but I saw them move around, too...

And these were NOT JP names, so can't play that card, either. Just dickface balllicking *** that can't spare a *** R1, which they could have rested back 100 times in the time we laid there...

/sigh I'm better now LOL
 Fairy.Ryezen
By Fairy.Ryezen 2009-07-20 17:17:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

LOL I was *** FURIOUS about it...

Even more so because there was literally like 6 or more people that could have raised there at the time, BST/WHM's, BLM/WHM's, there was a DRG/WHM if I recall correctly, not to mention a couple WHM's...and 3 of them were resting right *** next to us, they saw we were dead, and just left us there to rot. Like I said, they all pretended they were AFK, but I saw them move around, too...

And these were NOT JP names, so can't play that card, either. Just dickface balllicking *** that can't spare a *** R1, which they could have rested back 100 times in the time we laid there...

/sigh I'm better now LOL

LOL, I'm glad you got to vent. I'm guessing you weren't 59WHM/29BLM at the time, so no RR? =)
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-20 17:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

so lets look at it like this...

what grinds our gears more...

keeping the mages alive by going balls-to-the-wall like all melees suppose to... or... Being a mage, seeing the melees getting killed, and not curing or raising?

It's common courtesy for the mages to help the melee with cure and raise, cz lets face it, you *** WHMs wouldn't last that long without us anyway.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-07-20 17:26:11

Kungfuhustle said:
so lets look at it like this...

what grinds our gears more...

keeping the mages alive by going balls-to-the-wall like all melees suppose to... or... Being a mage, seeing the melees getting killed, and not curing or raising?

It's common courtesy for the mages to help the melee with cure and raise, cz lets face it, you *** BLMs wouldn't last that long without us anyway.

FIXED!

I'm more squishy than WHMs.

Grinds my gears that people are not courteous unless they're in the same linkshell or partied together.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-20 17:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryezen said:
LOL, I'm glad you got to vent. I'm guessing you weren't 59WHM/29BLM at the time, so no RR? =)

Yeah, no, I was my DNC/NIN unfortunately, low level WHM blows *** in Campaign...
 Fairy.Ryezen
By Fairy.Ryezen 2009-07-20 17:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Yeah, no, I was my DNC/NIN unfortunately, low level WHM blows *** in Campaign...

Hmmm, does DNC/NIN have the surviveability of NIN/DNC? Just wondering.
First Page 2 3 ... 218 219 220 ... 313 314 315