Xbox 360, Is It Done?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Xbox 360, Is it done?
Xbox 360, Is it done?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 12:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
I don't see how that makes him a fanboy.

If you mention that the 360 is dying you're an idiot who doesn't know ***.

It couldn't just be opinion or something. His over zealous defence on the 360 shows that he can't handle anyone saying anything negative about the 360.

The OP wasn't overly negative apart from saying that Kinetic will bomb.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-09-17 12:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see defending a console as fanboyism I guess. Trash talking other consoles and saying how they're inferior to whichever console you like best is how I see fanboyism. Maybe thats just me.
 Bismarck.Hisagi
Server: Bismarck
user: junpei87
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-09-17 12:11:22
Link | Quote | Reply

lolz i can say halo reach sucks and that u have to pay expansion of gamnes, but is this the aurgument?
OP saying Xbox 360 is dieng which is not, i cant say my opnion?
Also Kinetic ISNT LIKE WII like most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ppl thinks,isnt a stupid controller.
Call me rude but im not a fanboy lol...
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-09-17 12:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

semimmortal said:
i have a feeling this is going to happen.
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 12:14:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hisagi said:
lolz i can say halo reach sucks and that u have to pay expansion of gamnes, but is this the aurgument?
Also Kinetic ISNT LIKE WII like most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ppl thinks,isnt a stupid controller.

Generally you need buttons to actually make things work. Kinetic is basically a Wiimote -1.
Quote:
is the 360 finally dead?

Notice the question? I wasn't saying it was dead, I was stating my opinion that the 360 has nothing good coming. And sure you can say you're opinion, but when you totally over exaggerate you have to accept that you're going to be labelled as a fanboy.
 Bismarck.Hisagi
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-09-17 12:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
semimmortal said:
i have a feeling this is going to happen.
lol prolly gonna happen this who kknows
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-09-17 12:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Gilgamesh.Dominico said:
Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Gilgamesh.Dominico said:
Everyone was saying "REACH REACH REACH", but have any of you played Halo online? It's the most annoying damn game on the planet due to all the little dumbasses running around. Sure, COD has its fair share, but Halo will always be the king of stupidity.
There is a mute option for a reason. Are you really going to trash the game simply because people who play it are annoying? Thats just lol.

That makes you no better than saying "I hate FFXI they're all elitists!"
I don't mean just what they're saying, I mean the way the actually play. Kinda hard to explain it, but ***like quitting out early, camping, boosting....all that is rampant in Halo. And when I say "little dumbasses" i don't mean children. Hell, you could be 40 years old and still qualify as a little dumbass.

This is ridiculously common in CoD, except dropping out doesn't really effect the team since people can join in any time. Camping is FAR more common in MW2, since we can choose camping weapons and have lolheartbeat sensors.
noobtube set says wat?
 Bismarck.Hisagi
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-09-17 12:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Hisagi said:

Generally you need buttons to actually make things work. Kinetic is basically a Wiimote -1.
Quote:
is the 360 finally dead?

Notice the question? I wasn't saying it was dead, I was stating my opinion that the 360 has nothing good coming. And sure you can say you're opinion, but when you totally over exaggerate you have to accept that you're going to be labelled as a fanboy.
and ur opinion were wrong? lol
7 games coming out in 1-2 months and none of them are trash games
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-17 12:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Minzy from 2NE1? :o
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 12:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hisagi said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Hisagi said:

Quote:
is the 360 finally dead?

and ur opinion were wrong? lol

My opinion is an opinion. And in that Opinion the 360 has no exclusivity any more. The PS3 had this problem originally, and now the 360 is running into it. The amount of broken 360's is simply astounding compared to any other console, and MS just don't care.
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 12:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hisagi said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Hisagi said:

Quote:
is the 360 finally dead?

1 of which is an exclusive, therefore I'd prefer to get them on a superior machine.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-09-17 12:29:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Hisagi said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Hisagi said:

Quote:
is the 360 finally dead?

1 of which is an exclusive, therefore I'd prefer to get them on a superior machine.
So Flionheart is a PS3 fanboy? Is that what this thread is all about?
 Gilgamesh.Dominico
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Dominico 2010-09-17 12:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy crap is this still goin?

Heres more fuel for the fire! Mass Effect 2, one of the 360's biggest exclusives, is going to be on PS3. FIGHT!
[+]
 Bismarck.Hisagi
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-09-17 12:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Hisagi said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Hisagi said:

Quote:
is the 360 finally dead?

Could be like that! or is just a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE thread o.o
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-09-17 12:46:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Minzy from 2NE1? :o
idk but *** that girl got some bliiiing
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 12:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Hisagi said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Hisagi said:

Quote:
is the 360 finally dead?

I don't even have a PS3. It's not the fact that the PS3 is better, it's the fact that the 360 is trash.
 Gilgamesh.Dominico
By Gilgamesh.Dominico 2010-09-17 12:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn, all the 360 fanboys are so angry and aggressive......
By semimmortal 2010-09-17 12:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Dominico said:

Heres more fuel for the fire! Mass Effect 2, one of the 360's biggest exclusives, is going to be on PS3. FIGHT!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Wow, took it as sarcasm at 1st, made a google search and lo and behold:
http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/17/ea-announce-mass-effect-2-for-ps3/
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-17 12:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Dominico said:

*** *** *** *** PUSSY *** AAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good. Now everyone can experience its *** winsauce! :D
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-09-17 12:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Dominico said:
BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHEN TO STOP AND KNOW SOME OF ITS TRUE. plus i think its xbox 360 fanboy period week.
 Gilgamesh.Dominico
By Gilgamesh.Dominico 2010-09-17 12:58:15
Link | Quote | Reply

semimmortal said:
Gilgamesh.Dominico said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Wow, took it as sarcasm at 1st, made a google search and lo and behold:

Yea I was being dead serious lol. They announced it at Gamescom. So far, no plans for the original ME, though :/ Bioware says its aware of the fact that you can't import your ME1 characters and are planning something.
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 12:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

semimmortal said:
Gilgamesh.Dominico said:

Oh god lol.
 Bismarck.Hisagi
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-09-17 13:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Hisagi said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Hisagi said:

Quote:
is the 360 finally dead?

I don't even have a PS3. It's not the fact that the PS3 is better, it's the fact that the 360 is trash.
oh god u dont even have a ps3 but 360 is trash?
this comment made my day
 Bismarck.Hisagi
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-09-17 13:04:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Gilgamesh.Dominico said:
BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHEN TO STOP AND KNOW SOME OF ITS TRUE. plus i think its xbox 360 fanboy period week.
They prolly lose blood too
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-09-17 13:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hisagi said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Gilgamesh.Dominico said:
They prolly lose blood too
isnt that part of the period too? if not then ***. i should go to the doctor.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-17 13:20:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-09-17 13:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
I don't think its a requirement to own said product that you are a fanboy of. Calling the 360 trash and saying you'd rather buy those games for a superior machine is enough.

I've owned my 360 for quite a while now. The games I've been interested in playing have been good. There hasn't been one single game that I've played that I thought "damn, this game is garbage on 360". Then again, I'm not an avid console game player.

I do agree the 360 (Pre HDMI versions) had serious RROD issues. There really isn't an excuse for Microsoft to have let that happen. In fact, I've heard that during production of the initial release console that quality was so bad every other one was pulled off the line due to problems. Does that make me hate Microsoft or Xbox in general? Not really. I didn't buy one of those first edition ones.

Just like any product, the initial version will have some problems. Thats why car manufactures always release slight update tweaks to models between completely different versions. The same can be seen for electronics such as the Linksys WRT54G router. That went through 8-9 versions. Sometimes the versions are for hardware problems, other times they are for cheaper/newer parts.

The problem I'm seeing with this whole argument is that you are calling the 360 trash because of launch issues with the RROD (which the majority of the issues have been resolved) and the lack of exclusive titles. Is exclusive titles the only factor for buying a console? When I bought my 360, the PS3 was $400-500 still. It wasn't a matter that Xbox had exclusive titles which swayed my decision or the fact that previous iterations of the console had problems. It was the fact that 360 was over $200 cheaper.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-09-17 13:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Omicronceti said:
People arguing over gaming consoles? Lol.

Think this needs to be quoted from the last page.

Seriously, Shut the *** up.

Every single system has its positives and negatives, all have their exclusives and all have their terrible games.

I for one enjoy my Xbox360 for Halo Reach (Mainly Forge worlds...) Saint's Row 2 (Its fun damnit), and Dead Space, along with being able to watch movies from my Netflix account.

I use my PS3 for playing PS1/PS2 Games i enjoyed as a kid, like Parasite Eve 1/2, MML2, and i also use the PS3 for games like FF13 (Which made me a little sad...) and .. frick can't remember the name, you play a guy who has electric powers, you can be good or evil or some *** >.>!

I enjoy my PC for damn near everything else.

The crazy amounts of Circle-Jerking Fanboys in this thread is disturbing, Why can't fanboys ever realize every system has its redeeming qualities, and every system has its faults?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.