Xbox 360, Is It Done?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Xbox 360, Is it done?
Xbox 360, Is it done?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-09-16 17:14:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Ok before u post note that your a PS3 fanboy who doesnt need to reply to this thread at all and 2 you need to stop being biast because 360 has alot more exclusives than 360 saying this PS3 isnt bad at all neither is 360 most of the facts are actually opinions no facts at all about gaming period all a matter of opinion Halo Reach Black ops 14 both systems Then God of war Killzone so no the 360 isnt dead and yes Kinect ***is lame no one is going to buy it but it isnt a desperate move and for the people who own 360 its a shooter console so dont base it off Rpgs like Lost odyssey or Ocean Star or whatever lame ***lol (Lost Odyssey was the ***, but seriously? lols just lolzlloeldsazo rolfaloasdk Flame contest here
Your lack of punctuation disturbs me.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-16 17:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

The Cloud avatar gave it away.
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2010-09-16 19:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Just as a side-note about cross-platform games, not all DLC is created equally, sadly. When I got "Need for Speed Shift for PC" due to good reviews, as an example, I was incensed by the fact that certain DLC packs were exclusives to both PS and Xbox versions, but not to PC.

For sure no one in their right mind would buy one console or platform over another simply due to an available DLC pack, but certainly I might not have gotten the game for PC had I known that the most I could ever get as DLC were 4 cars over the standard version, and tons more in the PS one or even more than that in the Xbox one. :/ And if you think I sound irked, you would have to see the pure unadulterated internet nerd RAGE expressed on EA's forum boards on this subject by PC users LOL! :p

I do adore the game and love to play it, but whenever I look at the back of the box cover and see Ferraris on it, the "f-f-f-ffffuuuuuuuu" rage face does start to overcome me at times. ;_; MS does have a degree of pull for developed content, and it does have an effect on what the final Xbox version is.
 Alexander.Haptic
Server: Alexander
user: Haptic
By Alexander.Haptic 2010-09-16 19:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hisagi said:
Fable 3,naruto shippuden ultimate ninja 2, black ops, fall out vegas,the force 2, castelvania,vanquies all this game coming out in less than 1-2 months... yeah is pretty much death.

P.s.
Xbox has more exclusive and more games... go read stuffs online before talking.

That does not mean ***, you can have a billion *** games over ps3 but if they all suck then whats the point?
They have so many games yet only a few keeps coming back over and over and over...
+ Half of their exclusives if not more you can play on pc.
By juliao 2010-09-16 20:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

that console was dead in the water from the beginning.
the main reason is simple: ps, ps2, psp, ps3.
xbox can't put my favorite childhood games in my hand.
however my computer, ps3 and psp are always gettin' used together for multimedia and gaming...
just buy a computer and save yourself the trouble.
anything on xbox is better on STEAM.
 Lakshmi.Kurpse
user: Kurpse
By Lakshmi.Kurpse 2010-09-16 20:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry to say but Microsoft still rule over Sony and Nintendo. For a start Nintendo have just made a mockery of the games industry this past few years with the Nintendo Wii.

Nintendo = Rip people off with a lack of decent games and a less that decent motion control (Wii). oh and the Ds, just whack a new colour out at Christmas. :S

Sony = OMG put a coloured ball on a black Wii remote and its now "Playstation Move" YEYYYY! Then there is a yellow light problem with PS3's which Sony really haven't solved yet :S

Microsoft = Re brand the "Xbox 360" name with a Console that wont RROD and launch Kinect (which does look epic) Microsoft also pay out massive amounts for rights to secure DLC (for example) the likes of CoD which means user can get map packs at least 1 month earlier than PS3.

I know which console I would rather pick up.
 Diabolos.Arnan
Server: Diabolos
user: nanra
By Diabolos.Arnan 2010-09-16 20:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
My favourite games on the 360 are: Tales of Vesperia Blue Dragon Eternal Sonata Dead Rising Star ocean Lost Odyssey Now lets remove the games I can get on other consoles: Blue Dragon Lost Odyssey Dead Rising Now let's break those down further Blue Dragon was a good game, but I'd prefer Heavy Rain. Lost Odyssey was a good game, but I'd prefer Demons souls Dead Rising 2 is coming out on the PC in about a week. 360 has no gaems
.....gotta say i really dont like when people only play one genre and claims a system has no games...but anyways...there are a ***ton of games comin out.....brink, gears 3, deus ex, fable 3, vanquish, dead rising 2, dragonage 2, bulletstorm, medal of honor, AC brotherhood (im a game junkie with no soul btw)...and you cant really compare blue dragon to heavy rain and such...its like sayin "Halo Reach is a good game, but i'd perfer FFXI"...and no one cares which system is better, so i dont get all this hate when both consoles are pretty good
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-09-16 20:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kurpse said:
For a start Nintendo have just made a mockery of the games industry this past few years with the Nintendo Wii

That's counter productive. Innovation like the Wii was exactly what the industry needed.
 Lakshmi.Kurpse
By Lakshmi.Kurpse 2010-09-16 20:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Lakshmi.Kurpse said:
For a start Nintendo have just made a mockery of the games industry this past few years with the Nintendo Wii

That's counter productive. Innovation like the Wii was exactly what the industry needed.

Haha I agree it was an innovative idea, BUT! it was shite :) I work in a games store and the amount of people that return the Wii console is immense! Which is why I think the Sony Move with do slightly better than the Wii (due to the 3D integration) but the Kinect looks set to blow.
 Caitsith.Omicronceti
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Omicronceti 2010-09-16 20:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

People arguing over gaming consoles? Lol.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-09-16 20:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd suspect the majority of people who avoided the Wii were the "real gamers" group, which I use loosely since it's ridiculous. But that stereotype of living in your basement playing video games does have a history. The Wii brought gaming out of the basement into the living room and brought a wide variety of newer audiences to gaming in general. I'm looking forward to Kinect myself, I just hope they don't force its features down our throats like Nintendo did.

Also /hi5ireland
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-09-16 20:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Arnan said:
Flionheart said:
My favourite games on the 360 are: Tales of Vesperia Blue Dragon Eternal Sonata Dead Rising Star ocean Lost Odyssey Now lets remove the games I can get on other consoles: Blue Dragon Lost Odyssey Dead Rising Now let's break those down further Blue Dragon was a good game, but I'd prefer Heavy Rain. Lost Odyssey was a good game, but I'd prefer Demons souls Dead Rising 2 is coming out on the PC in about a week. 360 has no gaems
.....gotta say i really dont like when people only play one genre and claims a system has no games...but anyways...there are a ***ton of games comin out.....brink, gears 3, deus ex, fable 3, vanquish, dead rising 2, dragonage 2, bulletstorm, medal of honor, AC brotherhood (im a game junkie with no soul btw)...and you cant really compare blue dragon to heavy rain and such...its like sayin "Halo Reach is a good game, but i'd perfer FFXI"...and no one cares which system is better, so i dont get all this hate when both consoles are pretty good
this and i dont get why people are arguing over OPINIONS ;/ i mean ***idc if you like this system better then that system . good for you lol. i dont go around to every ps3 player saying 360 is wayyy better. because each system has there own pluses and negatives.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kurpse
By Lakshmi.Kurpse 2010-09-16 20:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree, gaming is a lot more diverse these days which has kinda ruined it for me :( sick of playing games and hearing a 10 year old scream over the mic -_- haha.

Also agreed /hi5ireland :D
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-09-16 20:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

but but ps3 has no gamez
By chaosmite 2010-09-16 21:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Diabolos.Arnan said:
Flionheart said:
this and i dont get why people are arguing over OPINIONS ;/ i mean ***idc if you like this system better then that system . good for you lol. i dont go around to every ps3 player saying 360 is wayyy better. because each system has there own pluses and negatives.
^ This
Seriously arguing about consoles? Each system has its merits and each system has some great games.
If you are someone who enjoys video games and bashes a system just to justify your purchase well bully for your logic.
I'd rather enjoy the games for all 3 systems than waste my time spewing my opinion that one is better than the other.
Noone is gonna give a ***about fanboy opinion anyway.
The only one losing out by limiting yourself by being a fanboy to one system is you.
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 03:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't understand how I'm being called a fanboy when I don't even have a PS3. It was a discussion and those shouting "OMG FANBOY" are way more of a fanboy than I could ever be.

Like seriously, you all suck.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 03:19:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Flionheart said:
I don't understand how I'm being called a fanboy when I don't even have a PS3. It was a discussion and those shouting "OMG FANBOY" are way more of a fanboy than I could ever be.

Like seriously, you all suck.

Defending something you like, even if you don't own it, is stupid and unmanly and embarrassing etc.

Din't you know?

I do now :(

I don't even know how I'm being called a fanboy in this thread.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2010-09-17 03:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I a PC, 360, and PS3. Each have their own strengths and weaknesses. Some more so than others, but ultimately it comes down to exclusivity IMO; what good is buying a mediocre console if it's available on everything? Find the ones that suit you the most and go with that one; which in almost every case: PC wins.

Believe me, if Fable, Lost Odyssey, Heavy Rain, God of War, FFwhatever, LBP and Halo were all on PC, I wouldn't bother owning any console.
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 03:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

PC will always be my number one gaming machine. I haven't even turned on my 360 in the best part of 4 months, and I game every night. DS, PSP and PC are the only consoles I'm happy with. Though there are some games like Heavy Rain and Demons souls I'd really like to play right now. And the Last Guardian looks very good.
By semimmortal 2010-09-17 03:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Domz
Server: Asura
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2010-09-17 03:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

xbox tard here lol mines been dead for over 5 months now >o> seriously only way itll read games is if i play music and hit the top of that thing like the fonz or something.
anyways, that kinetic crap or whatever seems like a cheap gimmic to draw in the casual crowd aka moms gettin it for their 9 year old kids to distract them. seriously they already copied the wii's avatars, might as well copy the rest of that system too lol. if only they decided to copy ps3 ; ; i want my games to look pretty too! D=
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2010-09-17 04:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kurpse said:
Sorry to say but Microsoft still rule over Sony and Nintendo. For a start Nintendo have just made a mockery of the games industry this past few years with the Nintendo Wii.

You go say they made a mockery while they sitting there outselling PS3s and Xboxs and getting alot more cash.

It might appear a stupid idea but it was a great idea for the casual market
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 04:26:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The Wii has a couple of good games, and the E3 line up was the strongest EASILY.

If Nintendo betrayed us for a few years to have enough money to support both the Casual and Hardcore market I completely forgive them.
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2010-09-17 04:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I dreed to see what 2015/2016 will be like when the Xbox 720 / PS4 will start development gonna be all kinds of fanboys talkin ***.

I own a PS3 and one of my best friends has a Xbox 360 and honestly they pretty much are the same besides afew features and exlusives.

I dont give 2 shits if they are only 100,000 people online on MW2 for PS3 and over 500,000 online on MW2 for xbox 360 because you can only have 16 in the damn game and even with just over 1k players you can still find a game easily.

And for these people who say the PS3 controll sucks if your hands are big is total BS, i have fairly big hands and i love my PS3 controller, my friends xbox one just doesnt feel right to me, so stop bitching about "This controller is better" because it just comes down to how chunky you like the *** thing. And seriously fanboys if your gonna *** and compare go buy a damn gaming PC.
 Lakshmi.Kurpse
By Lakshmi.Kurpse 2010-09-17 05:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Lakshmi.Kurpse said:

You go say they made a mockery while they sitting there outselling PS3s and Xboxs and getting alot more cash.

It might appear a stupid idea but it was a great idea for the casual market

They might sell more than consoles than Sony, but not Microsoft. The only reason I know that is cause I work for a games company and i see the figures everyday. Like I already stated it was an innovative idea and opened the market to a lot more people :) you just didn't read the rest of my posts haha.
 Bismarck.Hisagi
Server: Bismarck
user: junpei87
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-09-17 12:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao ppl quoting my answer and calling me a fanboy just cuz i made a comeback?
Did i said PS3 were ***? i just pointed an invalid argoment
Whoever saying xbox 360 is dieing is an idiot that doesnt know ***.
take care
By Flionheart 2010-09-17 12:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hisagi said:
lmao ppl quoting my answer and calling me a fanboy just cuz i made a comeback?
Did i said PS3 were ***? i just pointed an invalid argoment
Whoever saying xbox 360 is dieing is an idiot that doesnt know ***.
take care

Bolded the part that made you a fanboy.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-09-17 12:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see how that makes him a fanboy.