Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Capping @ 1.2k EXP/kill Abyysea
Capping @ 1.2k EXP/kill Abyysea
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nabis 2010-08-29 20:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Can we expect more awesomeness from you tonight Nabis? Cuz you know, I gotta fix my time in an orderly fashion ^_^

that depends if can can come up with more awsome ***for u guys to drool about

By Randomguy 2010-08-29 20:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Nabis said:
no i made this thread after i figuerd out what to do sorry for wasting your time. but generaly if u normaly lead abyssea groups just /shout and make one dont join others as they run things difrently and ya might not enjoy it so much cause ya worried about the fail. not like i wasnt worried about the fail. usually 40 min into abyssea we start racking up the TE. again sorry
Wait, you made this thread without testing your hypothesis out in the first place?

Please tell me you are not a quantum scientist or something.
By Nabis 2010-08-29 20:43:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Randomguy said:
Nabis said:
no i made this thread after i figuerd out what to do sorry for wasting your time. but generaly if u normaly lead abyssea groups just /shout and make one dont join others as they run things difrently and ya might not enjoy it so much cause ya worried about the fail. not like i wasnt worried about the fail. usually 40 min into abyssea we start racking up the TE. again sorry
Wait, you made this thread without testing your hypothesis out in the first place? Please tell me you are not a quantum scientist or something.

yes i made this thread with out testing it first lmfao
By Randomguy 2010-08-29 20:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Nabis said:
Randomguy said:
Nabis said:
Wait, you made this thread without testing your hypothesis out in the first place? Please tell me you are not a quantum scientist or something.
Good thing people test ***out before claiming results.

Case in point: If the Wright Brothers claimed to know how to fly an airplane before actually building one, then we wouldn't have airflight (or at least, not with the brothers as being the first to fly) at this day/age.

Please do your research and test it out before telling the world how it is done.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2010-08-29 21:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

You are a magnificent tard
[+]
By Nabis 2010-08-29 21:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

well i know for a fact that the turtles give more exp just dont know to what extent. as 66 leech i got 150 exp after only 5 kills while at the mandy camp it takes over an hour to get the same exp
 Ifrit.Cright
Server: Ifrit
user: Crighton
By Ifrit.Cright 2010-08-29 21:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Size Matters and The Ephemeral

* Small monsters of the same family give more Cruor, but less experience points.
* Medium monsters of the same family give a normal amount of Cruor and experience points.
* Big monsters of the same family give less Cruor, but more experience points.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Abyssea
 Shiva.Saberr
Server: Shiva
user: saberr
By Shiva.Saberr 2010-08-29 21:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Let the ob
Nabis said:
Randomguy said:
Nabis said:
let the obviousness be pointed out... stupid people will do stupid things....
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-08-29 21:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Why hasn't this been nuked yet? :\
 Shiva.Saberr
Server: Shiva
user: saberr
By Shiva.Saberr 2010-08-29 21:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Because people love to lol

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-08-29 21:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Nabis said:
well i know for a fact that the turtles give more exp just dont know to what extent. as 66 leech i got 150 exp after only 5 kills while at the mandy camp it takes over an hour to get the same exp

So turtles might cap at 700?
Should do some research before you chuck out 1250/kill.
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-08-29 21:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Israfel
Server: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-08-29 22:33:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Asura.Israfel said:
@ Josiahkf: Balu is my mule and my husband's mule! O: We...like to share tarutaru! /bites lip
You're lucky someone didnt put up a "dat ***" pic, people dont "bites lip" the same anymore my dear : p
Oh it was totally a -dat ***- lip bite XD

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
Server: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-08-29 22:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

XD!
By Nabis 2010-08-29 22:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

samuria's roll 3 hit build gogogogo
 Bahamut.Jobice
Server: Bahamut
user: Jobice
By Bahamut.Jobice 2010-08-29 23:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-29 23:21:03
Link | Quote | Reply

seriously...STILL no pic Nabis....gtfo and plz stop posting BS on these forums if you can't back your own claims up kthx lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Delsus
Server: Cerberus
user: delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-08-30 06:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Still no pic of this? hmmm. thought you were gonna get one yesterday, unless it was just numbers pulled out your ***. omg i never thought anyone would do that i think imma loose faith in humanity
By Nabis 2010-08-30 06:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

yea soon as i set one up i will
By Nabis 2010-08-30 06:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

u know what even if i do set one up im not going to post a pic here. i dont want u guys to start doing it and say it was your idea *** that
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-08-30 06:39:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Nabis said:
u know what even if i do set one up im not going to post a pic here. i dont want u guys to start doing it and say it was your idea *** that

.... >_>

For once in your life you MIGHT get accepted on this site, if this is true.
Would'nt that matter more?
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-30 06:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

you said you'd post a pic...now you're bitching you won't cuz you dont want people to steal your idea? did i read that right? wtf.....thats HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE... post a pic of this great 1200/kill exp or it never happened....seriously you make such ridiculous claims on this forum, but don't back up ***lol
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-30 06:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

And I repeat....
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
gtfo and plz stop posting BS on these forums if you can't back your own claims up kthx lol
 Cerberus.Lightvision
By Cerberus.Lightvision 2010-08-30 06:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Nabis said:

but you already told us how to do it so why not post a pic of exp gained from 1 mob? i know why, your talking BS
Nabis said:
How to cap 1.2k/kill in Abyysea Tahrongi Canyon.

1.Set up an alliance of 9 DD, 1 box ***, 3 healers, 1 tank, 4 Blm. (set up i use. Be sure that members in your pt are atleast no higher than 75. 72-75 is best)

2.Cap pearl lights @ 25 on any mob u chose.(I like mandy's. Pearl = melee kill only)

3.Switch to the giant turtles by conflux # 4 and cap azure kills asap!!! (Azure = magic kill shots)

4.Capp ruby. (Ruby = Ws kill shots)

Once those 3 lights are capped, and u reach max gold aura you will be getting 1.2k/kill

Dont forget to bring rdm's so they can dispell the mob.
[+]
 Cerberus.Delsus
user: delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-08-30 06:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Nabis said:

Just more proof that he knows its impossible and wants us to beleave anything he says. Gtfo these forums with your bs noobis
[+]
 Cerberus.Jetta
user: Jetta
By Cerberus.Jetta 2010-08-30 07:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Nabis said:

The reason for this is Mandys don't give ruby light, so the only ruby light you can get is from red chests which is why it takes so long to cap xp on Mandys. Also the reason many people no longer xp on mandys.
 Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Brayenn 2010-08-30 08:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

lol yeah he is scared we will steal HIS IDEA of an awful camp (read twice as long to kill a turtle then a bat) yet he was not afraid to share his 3 hit build which was groundbreaking?!?!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7