Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » [Shiva] Eonflux and Godrulz
[Shiva] Eonflux and Godrulz
First Page 2 3
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 07:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Eonflux and Godrulz, Steal Abyssea ***and don't afraid of anything.

Haven't got a Screenshot so this isn't a player warning, per-say, but I just thought I'd let you guys know if Eonflux opens chests as his level 61 BLM he takes ALL items without /random.

Expensive crafting mats too. He also took the scrolls that people needed when he didn't need them.

He's a cool guy.

They're both part of LOL Lordofcreation, and they split the money.

***shell, ***players and ***names.

/drama
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-26 07:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I can confirm this.
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
Server: Unicorn
user: Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-08-26 07:30:44
Link | Quote | Reply

All it takes is one tard like that for the entire alliance to degenerate into a chestfest of everyone trying to get to the items before the douche does:/

/cheer :(
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 07:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Eonflux and Godrulz, Steal Abyssea ***and don't afraid of anything.

Haven't got a Screenshot so this isn't a player warning, per-say, but I just thought I'd let you guys know if Eonflux opens chests as his level 61 BLM he takes ALL items without /random.

Expensive crafting mats too. He also took the scrolls that people needed when he didn't need them.

He's a cool guy.

They're both part of LOL Lordofcreation, and they split the money.

***shell, ***players and ***names.

/drama
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 09:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump for teh dramaz
[+]
By Zekko 2010-08-26 09:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahh Shiva noobs
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 10:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Zekko said:
Ahh Shiva noobs

Yup, ***server is mainly ***.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-08-26 10:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Out of Curiosity... what were the "expensive craft mats"

Just wondering because Abyssea annihilated the prices on alot of things. ***like Clot Plasma and Divine Logs etc, which used to be worth a damn nice piece of pocket change...
you get more for by NPCing now :(

Was just curious because if they were taking crap like those that are worth like 1K now, I wouldn't cry over it.

But if they were snagging expensive scrolls and Abyssea Chest armor pieces... then yeah, I'd be pissed.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 10:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:

Just wondering because Abyssea annihilated the prices on alot of things. ***like Clot Plasma and Divine Logs etc, which used to be worth a damn nice piece of pocket change...

Was just curious because if they were taking crap like those that are worth like 1K now, I wouldn't cry over it.

But if they were snagging expensive scrolls and Abyssea Chest armor pieces... then yeah, I'd be pissed.

Dragon Meat, Angelskin, Light ore, all the scrolls and all the augmented pieces >.>

Godrulz was kicking anyone attempting to get to the chests.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-26 10:04:04
Link | Quote | Reply

eetz ze prinzipal of ze matter, Kuzzzz, ze prinzipal!
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-08-26 10:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Siren.Kuz said:

Dragon Meat, Angelskin, Light ore, all the scrolls and all the augmented pieces >.>

Yeah... now that sucks ><
Sorry man. Best I can tell ya is... Be quick and Key the Chests before they do :D

That... and don't make a practice of inviting the "Level 61 *insert-job-here* Chest Popper Exp Leech".

Of all the Abyssea horror stories I've heard, most seem to stem from that type of player.

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 10:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Siren.Kuz said:

Yeah... now that sucks ><
Sorry man. Best I can tell ya is... Be quick and Key the Chests before they do :D

That... and don't make a practice of inviting the "Level 61 *insert-job-here* Chest Popper Exp Leech".

Of all the Abyssea horror stories I've heard, most seem to stem from that type of player.

The thing is, the level 61 made it. we were unaware that he was 61 before we got to abyssea, he made the party @ 75 and then switched to 61 BLM to leech. at that point we didn't care because we thought he could open the chests so it's np. But he never said that he had rights to every item in every chest.

Lordsofcreation are known for ***like this, I should have known better I suppose.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-26 10:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

The only party I've been in thus far where drops were just taken off with, was my first one.. We had a chest popper but they weren't a gimp level exp leech, they were 75+.. anyways, the plan was to start randoming ***off after a few hours, without saying a word about it, and before we could really do anything, a few hours later they decided it was time to leave and left, with all the drops (out of 3 jobs to 80 and 45+ merits so far, that was by far the party that got the most scrolls to drop too).

Most of the pties I've been in have had a low level chest popping exp leech, and aside from that very first pt, all of the chest poppers have been honest and don't just run off with drops...

Maybe you just have bad experience with low level leeches <_< but it seems to me, you don't bite the hand that feeds you, and for me so far, that's held true, the leeches go out of their way to make sure drops are split evenly/fairly and timely.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-08-26 10:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

The thing is, the level 61 made it. we were unaware that he was 61 before we got to abyssea, he made the party @ 75 and then switched to 61 BLM to leech. at that point we didn't care because we thought he could open the chests so it's np. But he never said that he had rights to every item in every chest.

Lordsofcreation are known for ***like this, I should have known better I suppose.

Eh, hindsight and all that.
Sounds like a real douche. I would have left the second I saw them swap to 61, unless of course they were /anon.

Another fun thing to do... is as you're killing...
Get the alliance (if they ALL are that fed up) to agree to just drop party, and reform right in front of the ***.
Then just search for a rep and keep going LOL.

I've seen this happen once.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-08-26 10:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

There's nothing wrong with having a lower level open the chests. In fact once the chests start appearing after every kill, your level becomes irrelevant because you're not able to fight at all when you're on chests the entire time.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 11:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
There's nothing wrong with having a lower level open the chests. In fact once the chests start appearing after every kill, your level becomes irrelevant because you're not able to fight at all when you're on chests the entire time.

So that makes it ok for him to take everything out of the chests?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-26 11:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:

So that makes it ok for him to take everything out of the chests?
From my own experiences it's best to take it all out, it's not okay for him to run off with it, no.. But taking it out so the item isn't lost just because everyone takes forever to get down to randoming for the item contained within is a good idea.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-08-26 11:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically what Slip said. In a perfect world, you could random and then the winner would have a key on them and could just key the chest and get the item. Fact is, most people don't carry keys on them just because. So the chest opener just opens it up and hands it out after a random.

If the chest opener is holding onto two chests worth of stuff and a random still hasn't happened, I would bring it up in alliance chat. If they still don't do a random, just leave. Odds are they will keep everything.
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-08-26 11:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Pics or it didn't happen. As far as I know you've just got a beef with this guy and you're trying to drag his name through the mud. Also it takes two to tango.
>.>
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-08-26 12:01:08
Link | Quote | Reply

nah idc really warning threads are funny but he always post pics or it didnt happen. where are the pics for this warning? O.o
[+]
 Phoenix.Morier
Server: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2010-08-26 12:10:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I was gonna post that but strange beat me to it. His own POIDH rule dose not apply to him i guess. =p He could have just had a bad 3 way with them well never know.Another favorite line of mine i see when no pics are presented, "There are two sides to every story".
Good morning btw =o
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-08-26 12:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

for all we know he could be mad that something dropped in the chest he wanted but did not get, so now we get the "i r madz so gonna post on ffxiah nowz" thread.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-08-26 12:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is officially about millioncorn. I roasted some into an delicious popcorn last night.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 13:02:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Read the first post kthx

"Haven't got a Screenshot so this isn't a player warning, per-say"

But it's nice to know you guys follow me through threads. I'm in abyssea so slow replies.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-26 13:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

It's clearly not a player warning. Glad you can read.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3