Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-27 04:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kosmik said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Get your poor *** out of here you scab.

Says the person crying over abyssea chest items...
LOL

Well i do give you that, Borealis, you guys are quite the jokers. =P

Not crying for me, crying for the other poor souls.
 Shiva.Superdan
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-08-27 04:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, yeah someone in my social linkshell was complaining abut Eonflux leeching his own pt as 61blm without even popping chests 2 days ago.. They said he was being a ***, but didn't explain. I bet they were in pt.. You see anyone named Ivade? I'm pretty sure they would of been bitching in /p <.<
 Shiva.Borealis
user: Kristian
By Shiva.Borealis 2010-08-27 04:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Superdan said:
Haha, yeah someone in my social linkshell was complaining abut Eonflux leeching his own pt as 61blm without even popping chests 2 days ago.. They said he was being a ***, but didn't explain. I bet they were in pt.. You see anyone named Ivade? I'm pretty sure they would of been bitching in /p <.<

Yeah, Ivade was there. He and a few others expressed their anger about how much of a ***-muscle Eonflux is.

Bismarck.Strange
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-08-27 09:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Borealis said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Yeah, Ivade was there. He and a few others expressed their anger about how much of a ***-muscle Eonflux is.
if this guy was being a *** why stay in the pt?
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-27 09:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange said:
Shiva.Borealis said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
if this guy was being a *** why stay in the pt?

We didn't.
[+]