Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » player warning: misfit and fhikyu
player warning: misfit and fhikyu
First Page 2
By Deadrem 2010-07-02 06:35:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Camp the Buriburu Fish NM for 6 hours, it's a 1-2 hour spawn, but for some reason had taken 6 hours and still hadn't spawned, for Trial of the Magians GK 645. In comes decked out Misfit with Fhikyu as a PL, obviously a veteran player, in the area doing FoV around 5 1/2 hours into the camp. All good until the worthless NM spawned and she claimed it immediately. There were 2 other samurais with me, and we all begged her to disengage so we could get our trial finished. She ignored us.

Afterwards, she threatened to get me banned for harassment because I was asking why the hell she pulled our NM, which was worthless to her. Naturally, I end up in jail a few minutes later, and ask I'm asking the GM what word I might have used that was so offensive, but he just temp. banned me and logged out.

So anyway, if I could find where these people live, I'd probably hunt them the *** down. ***like this pisses me off to no end, that I can be provoked and then possibly lose a 380 day account b/c of this. Screw this player, terrible player without respect for the mechanics of the game (why kill a NM that drops worthless gear but to piss us off).

I wish Misfit wouldn't play the game when she's on her period, b/c I can smell her rotten cu'nt over the fecking internet, which is almost worse than the offense she's committed today.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 06:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

1. They claimed it before you.
2. You did harrass them about the mob and apparently you kept harrassing them even when they told you to stop, so they called the GM and you got temp'd.
3. How do you know they weren't doing the same Trial?
4. You can get banned off these forums if you keep up dissing her on here (i think she uses theseforums, Asura.Misfit just looks very familiar to me)
5. inb4lock&tempban

just chill out, it happens to the best of us. Whoever claims it first, it's theirs. You can't do anything about it but wait for it to respawn.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-07-02 06:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Deadrem said:
Afterwards, she threatened to get me banned for harassment because I was asking why the hell she pulled our NM

It isn't/wasn't your NM.
[+]
By Deadrem 2010-07-02 06:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

just wondering what it takes for them to perma ban me. I know I have no protection, I've been with this ***corporation from NA launch, but is there like an amount of temp bans you get before you're perma banned? Could I have said something so offensive that I was perma banned the first time? So I could loot omega and then get my whole linkshell banned when they get pissed off? SE=***, although they've admittedly got a better game on their hands than the other mmos atm.
By Deadrem 2010-07-02 06:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

level 30 ninja isnt doing the same trial.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-07-02 06:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

It makes no difference whether she was doing the GK trial, she has as much right as you to claim and kill any NM.
[+]
By Kloroform 2010-07-02 06:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Look I know it's frustrating, but the attitude you have displayed here shows exactly why you got sent to GM jail.

Yellow is unclaimed, it's a pain and some people ignore basic good manners but it hardly warrents a player warning, especially in the tone you are using.

My suggestion is you play an offline game where people can't steal YOUR nm, or grow up and deal with it.

Someone please post a "butthurt" picture, as this post seriously needs one!
[+]
By Deadrem 2010-07-02 06:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

mostly just complaining here because of the report filed. Yea, not MY NM, I get it, but she was PLing herself and we asked her to disengage in say. She's english speaker, fought it to the end just to piss us off, and it worked. I just have a problem with someone GM calling after that. I mean, grow up, unless she just gets off to this sort of thing.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Deadrem 2010-07-02 06:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

My wallets butthurt, gonna possibly lose 12 mules worth of plants b/c of this.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 06:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ask SE how long the temp ban is.

And you didn't say anything offensive, you were just harrassing other players. My guess is under 7 day ban. Just chill out and when you get unbanned, DO NOT /t Misfit or Fhikyu! they'll get you perma banned cuz the GMs would see that you haven't learned your lesson. Just play the god damn game. You'll get the NM kill eventually. It's taking people weeks to kill 1 NM because of overcamping of other players who are there for the same NM.

Just chill out.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 06:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Deadrem said:
mostly just complaining here because of the report filed. Yea, not MY NM, I get it, but she was PLing herself and we asked her to disengage in say. She's english speaker, fought it to the end just to piss us off, and it worked. I just have a problem with someone GM calling after that. I mean, grow up, unless she just gets off to this sort of thing.
seriously?

ok inb4lock

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Let's forget the fact that Shay and Klor are right. THIS ISN'T EVEN A PLAYER WARNING. THIS IS YOU BITCHING ABOUT THEM. What exactly are you warning anyone about???
i was thinking the same thing lol

/makes a player warning thread about bart saying he stole mario's mustache =(!!
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-07-02 06:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Kloroform said:
Look I know it's frustrating, but the attitude you have displayed here shows exactly why you got sent to GM jail. Yellow is unclaimed, it's a pain and some people ignore basic good manners but it hardly warrents a player warning, especially in the tone you are using. My suggestion is you play an offline game where people can't steal YOUR nm, or grow up and deal with it. Someone please post a "butthurt" picture, as this post seriously needs one!

[+]
By Deadrem 2010-07-02 06:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ty K.
Do you know if there's a rule though, for so many temp bans and you're out? I've never in my history of the game had a problem with this, and now I've racked up two jail visits within the last month and this, my first temp ban. Jw what the implications of this are, as if I'm supposed to play like some neutered bish from now on since the slightest offense is taken as mental internet rape by the GM team.
By Deadrem 2010-07-02 06:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, you understand that calling a gm against me was the first instance of a filed butthurt. I guess you're saying I posted here to file a pseudo, meaningless butthurt to Misfits official GM butthurt. Might need something more specific to nail me mane.
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-02 07:00:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Let's forget the fact that Shay and Klor are right.

THIS ISN'T EVEN A PLAYER WARNING. THIS IS YOU BITCHING ABOUT THEM.

What exactly are you warning anyone about???

--

Deadrem said:

K. Complaining. Go away.

IOU 1 Low-five Bart... considering.. your a taru and all.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 07:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Deadrem said:
Eh, you understand that calling a gm against me was the first instance of a filed butthurt. I guess you're saying I posted here to file a pseudo, meaningless butthurt to Misfits official GM butthurt. Might need something more specific to nail me mane.
I was under the impression you were angry they "stole your nm', and proceeded to tell them to give up "your nm'.
here too
By Kloroform 2010-07-02 07:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The 1st post was general butthurtedness. To be fair, you seem to have calmed down a lot since that post had had you been that civil in the first place I wouldn't have suggested it at all!
By Deadrem 2010-07-02 07:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Deadrem said:
There were 2 other samurais with me, and we all begged her to disengage so we could get our trial finished. She ignored us.

There was nothing about "this is My NM", it was a matter of her ignoring us.

I just want to know the rules on getting perma banned and whether or not I have to tuck my *** nuts from here on out, since this hasn't happened to me before. I know you're all having a damn laugh riot with the butthurt thing, but you should get off the "you stole my nm" argument, because it was typed out in a hurry in the OP. It's not how I approached the situation in game.

So do I have to play neutered from here out or what, can I still get future temp. bans?
By Deadrem 2010-07-02 07:14:57
Link | Quote | Reply

There is science to be done, so I'm in the lab for the next ten hours, and am no longer available to entertain the kids. I'll check back later though, see ya fellas.

Post deleted by User.
By Deadrem 2010-07-02 07:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

rq, is that 2/3 for banhammer even if I was temp banned only one of the two jailing? Does it go 1st jail, let off >> 2nd jail, temp banned >> 3rd jail, perma banned?
 Sylph.Rawkhawk
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-07-02 07:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Shayala said:

To be fair, they do sound like a big mean poopy pants.

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-07-02 07:21:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Rawkhawk said:
Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
To be fair, they do sound like a big mean poopy pants.

I only posted it because Kloroform asked for a 'butthurt' picture :P
 Asura.Floorboss
Server: Asura
user: Floorboss
By Asura.Floorboss 2010-07-02 07:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want to learn the meaning of harassment please look it up if he or she asked them to either team up or something to that sort its not harassment also which server and gm was it on asura gm are worthless especially for harassment... well basically everything. Also I would apeal that ban if the gm did not give you a reason and if the gm did still apeal it.
 Sylph.Rawkhawk
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-07-02 07:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
I only posted it because Kloroform asked for a 'butthurt' picture :P

Haha yea I saw, was just being sarcastic referencing the "Please tell us more about the person who caused the butthurt."
By Zekko 2010-07-02 07:29:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone actually ever filled out the butthurt report form?

First Page 2