Link | Quote | Reply

Got what you deserved!!!
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-02 07:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I have on another forum, except I filled it out for someone who was butthurt..
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Server: Fenrir
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-07-02 08:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

u guys are jerks lol
 Lakshmi.Eron
Server: Lakshmi
user: Eron
By Lakshmi.Eron 2010-07-02 09:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Not being an %$# here..not this time. Just letting you know OP that I've been in the same boat. A jp guy did the same thing to me for another NM. Only he made emotes at me and was a bard whacking it with a staff and then waved goodbye at me. Mind you this was a 75 bard in a vermy who said he was there for money. There are always SOME %%%% who will ruin the game for people but don't let that get you down.
 Phoenix.Seaxneat
Server: Phoenix
user: seaxneat
By Phoenix.Seaxneat 2010-07-02 09:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

How would you trust someone called "Misfit" and "F***you"?? lol
[+]
 Diabolos.Megatron
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Megatron 2010-07-02 10:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

i personally think its funny as hell. hope im not the only one. becsaue ive seen this kinda of thing done the other way since they added those stupid upgradeable weapons. watching people run around and rape a zone while people are there xping. or getting bored and just killing things to kill it. while xp parties get the shaft. and you expect pitty from the entire ffxi community. becasue you got temp banned for greeving.

maybe they just got tired of your group killing everything while waiting for your wittle NM to spawn. sorry you got a temp ban for greeving. next time be more polite and maybe it wont happen again. or try the following tips. send a polite tell to people in the area. letting them know

"were here after <insert mob name> we wont bother your mobs please let us know if you see it."

"if you need any assistance while we wait for it to spawn please let us know"

that works wonders. no one on ffxi owes you anything and your playtime means nothing to anymore but you and maybe a lvl 1 new player who thinks your uber. give as much respect and curtosy as you want. and for some reason people are more polite to you and yours. until the name turs red it belongs to no one. and if it gives xp i dont care who wants it or what it drops im killing it. and if i dont know it wont give xp. im still going to kill it to find that out.
if ive never seen it before i'm going to atempt to kill it to see if i can.

becase way before things like the wiki and ffxiah. thats how we figured things out. we tried it and if it worked we wrote it down and people remembered. and as we can see here on this forum your mouth got u a 168 hours wait for that nm instead of 2. thats 84 spawns you have missed.i think everyone here should go kill that nm and take a picture and post it.....wait that would be mean.... and would be unpolite... lol
[+]