Goodbye, Caitsith.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » Goodbye, Caitsith.
Goodbye, Caitsith.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Caitsith.Linear
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-05-07 01:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Inb4 RL Car-

Aww, too late.
[+]
 Caitsith.Miysya
user: Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-07 01:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Whitenova said:
You make more money than I do? I can really tell by me having to give you cigarettes the first time we met.
Well, I wasn't 18 at the time so I couldn't really buy them whenever I wanted. I had the money, just no one to buy them. And now, I buy cartons, so I always have cigerettes on me.
 Caitsith.Surreal
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-07 01:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

http://jacksonville.com/interact/blog/pontevedraman/2010-03-08/no_job_creation_in_a_word_obama
 Unicorn.Ninetales
Server: Unicorn
user: Azulmagia
By Unicorn.Ninetales 2010-05-07 01:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Whitenova said:
Gah, just more unemployed people speaking. I love eeeeeeet.
Dude. Do you want people to hate you? I really don't understand people like you.
By Whitenova 2010-05-07 01:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

So, once you lose your job you move back in with mom and dad and cry over a lost job? That's excellent motivation to everyone who lives in basements that plays FFXI! ^_^
 Caitsith.Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-07 01:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, if I'm so "poor" How the hell am I paying for a private 4 year college? haha. That's all coming out of my pocket. I'd like to see you try to afford it.
By Whitenova 2010-05-07 01:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Ninetales said:
Whitenova said:
Dude. Do you want people to hate you? I really don't understand people like you.

Why would I care about what people like or hate? Some people like trucks some people like cars. Some people hate desktop computers and some hate Winamp. So why would I care about your decision?

I don't.
By Gleipnir 2010-05-07 01:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Buddeh just give it up, and keeps makin' those tacos that apparently are keeping you going 40 hours a week. Or maybe thats the house arrest I heard about that keeps you working that long? How is that going anyways buddeh?
 Caitsith.Surreal
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-07 01:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Whitenova said:
So, once you lose your job you move back in with mom and dad and cry over a lost job? That's excellent motivation to everyone who lives in basements that plays FFXI! ^_^

You obviously don't understand the economy issues, I highly doubt the people that don't have jobs want to stay that way. The way it is nowadays you either need to have the skills for the job or they tell you to gtfo, they don't even bother to train someone that doesn't already have experience..If you don't already have a college degree they don't even bother, And this is happening even with basic jobs like fast food nowadays..Last I heard they were actually wanting people with experience, which is rare.
By Whitenova 2010-05-07 01:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

You've never had a job in your life lol. That's how I know you're not paying for it.
By Xine 2010-05-07 01:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Ninetales said:
Whitenova said:

I can entirely agree with this, a fairly large portion of people don't have jobs because of the economy, it doesn't mean jack *** ***whether they are able to work or even have the qualifications for it. Jobs are slim and far between to come by for anyone. If you have to sink that *** low to try and insult people it just shows how much of a dumb *** you are. ***like that is just pointless to even bring up.
 Caitsith.Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-07 01:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Whitenova said:
You've never had a job in your life lol. That's how I know you're not paying for it.
Dude, I'm getting loans to pay for the $35,000(a year) *** tuition. Then I have to pay it back on my own after I get my degree in pharmacy. So, yeah, I am the one who will end up paying for it.
By Whitenova 2010-05-07 01:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I understand what you mean but I train people where I work and if they don't offically "get it" or just can't handle it we let them go and find someone else who can do the job. From what I see it's how bad you want to obtain and reach it.
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-05-07 01:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Internets r srs bns.

@ Jobs: You sir, are right. I don't have a job. I'm a stay at home mom go me.

Anyways, /popcorn anyone?
 Unicorn.Ninetales
By Unicorn.Ninetales 2010-05-07 01:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Whitenova said:
Why would I care about what people like or hate? Some people like trucks some people like cars. Some people hate desktop computers and some hate Winamp. So why would I care about your decision? I don't.
Apples and oranges there, buddy. You're not a vehicle or a music player. You're a person whose actions have consequences. You've betrayed someone, and you've made everyone else here not trust you ever again. You might not care about it, fine. The consequences are still there and your despicable character will probably extend to greater things throughout life.
[+]
By Whitenova 2010-05-07 01:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck, don't drop out! lol
By Gleipnir 2010-05-07 01:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Yus popcorn, thank you Miayoko and may your children be full of win just like you~
 Caitsith.Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-07 01:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Whitenova said:
Good luck, don't drop out! lol
Don't plan on it.
 Caitsith.Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-07 01:45:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Miayoko said:
Internets r srs bns.

@ Jobs: You sir, are right. I don't have a job. I'm a stay at home mom go me.

Anyways, /popcorn anyone?

I'll take some popcorn too please! :D
By Whitenova 2010-05-07 01:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I've not but betrayed anyone, for she sent me everything and told me she was quitting. For all I knew, she quit.
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-05-07 01:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Me too, please! :3
By Gleipnir 2010-05-07 01:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

But what about the numerous I'm not quitting give me my stuff back please things? Or did I misread all that?
 Unicorn.Ninetales
By Unicorn.Ninetales 2010-05-07 01:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Whitenova said:
I've not but betrayed anyone, for she sent me everything and told me she was quitting. For all I knew, she quit.
If she was a friend, and this is how you're reacting, then yeah, you've betrayed her. It's not about the gear. It's about you.
 Caitsith.Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-07 01:48:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Whitenova said:
Before you logged off, I was telling you that I was going to stay.

Btw, the only reason I dropped out was because 1.)Nursing just wasn't for me. 2.)It's incredibly difficult to go to both college and High School at the same time. This fall, I won't have to worry about that since I'll be able to choose my own schedule, and I won't have to deal with high school while I'm trying to focus on college classes.
By Whitenova 2010-05-07 01:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess you misread it. Why aren't you on "Miysya"? For all I know it's glei over here.
 Asura.Matakuko
Server: Asura
user: MATAKUKO
By Asura.Matakuko 2010-05-07 01:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Whitenova said:
I understand what you mean but I train people where I work and if they don't offically "get it" or just can't handle it we let them go and find someone else who can do the job. From what I see it's how bad you want to obtain and reach it.

Sounds like someone just hit paydirt feeling all proud that they get to wear a button down shirt and tie making an extra 30 cents an hour showing teenagers how to scratch their ***, smell their fingers, flipping burgers, screwing up orders, and give back incorrect change all at the same time.
By Whitenova 2010-05-07 01:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't care about the reasons you would fail. I've failed in my life and didn't have to explain it to anyone. You just have to pick up where you left off.
By Gleipnir 2010-05-07 01:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah I'm standing next to you mah friend<3
 Caitsith.Miysya
By Caitsith.Miysya 2010-05-07 01:50:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Whitenova said:
I guess you misread it. Why aren't you on "Miysya"? For all I know it's glei over here.
I am on Miysya now.
By Whitenova 2010-05-07 01:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

That is exactly what we do OMG! LULZ
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9