Signs Of Too Much FFXI(ing?)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Signs of too much FFXI(ing?)
Signs of too much FFXI(ing?)
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42
 Fairy.Winterlight
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
By Fairy.Winterlight 2008-12-27 06:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I posted a youtube video once of me imitating a hume female casting whm spells (the arms starting tucked into the body then outstretched) and then going into the healing kneel...

Also for Halloween last year I had a professional seamstress make a copy of an Opaline dress (mithra version) for me. My parents didn't let me though cuz they thought it was too "racy"
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2008-12-27 17:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I have a pic?!?!?! ^^
 Lakshmi.Caitrina
Server: Lakshmi
user: xiiiaxel
By Lakshmi.Caitrina 2008-12-27 17:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember one time I was trying to explain a vocab word to my friend, and I was like "this is pissed off+2."

She looked at me like I was insane. It got worse when I tried to tell her it was a hiqh quality version of whatever. x.x
 Diabolos.Freaker
Server: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Freaker 2008-12-27 21:32:44
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

one time my linkshell leader told us he went out to dinner with his wife. he wanted to order buffalo wings and kept asking the waitress for a stack of 12 wings and couldnt figure out why she was looking at him funny.
 Fairy.Darlachan
user: Darlachan
By Fairy.Darlachan 2008-12-27 22:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I was walking the other day and felt like something was off and like I was missing something, but I couldn't put my finger on it. After a few minutes I realized it was because I didn't see a Sanction, Protect, and Shell buff symbol in the upper left hand corner of my eyes.
 Siren.Zorrin
Server: Siren
user: Zorrin
By Siren.Zorrin 2008-12-28 07:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I spotted a guy on a Tokyo subway train wearing a Tidal Talisman. I'm still not sure who was more pitiful, him for wearing it out in public or me for recognizing what it was. ;(
 Odin.Roehon
Server: Odin
user: Roehon
By Odin.Roehon 2008-12-28 09:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

wow, makes me happy that I'm not the only one that does these things,
I think to myself <jumping to a new area> when i open a door and if im the phone, I'll say it, If i know im going to get told off by the boss at work, I'll tell a coworker I got aggro, if i can get out of it I'll say something like "I got aggro but zoned it" my friends don't play FFXI but they have learned more or less what im talking about
 Unicorn.Hadassah
Server: Unicorn
user: hadassah
By Unicorn.Hadassah 2008-12-28 11:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

What about dreams? how u ever dreamed about fighting a NM like Bune or Serket? or just chill out talking about real things in whitegate? but the funny thing is u look like you´r character but somehow u know is you xD i had those kind of dreams. Another funny thing is when someone make a joke or do something funny i always say LOL xD ppl look at me like O.o are u ok?
 Odin.Marigrim
Server: Odin
user: Mmaarrii
By Odin.Marigrim 2008-12-28 14:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Zorrin said:
I spotted a guy on a Tokyo subway train wearing a Tidal Talisman. I'm still not sure who was more pitiful, him for wearing it out in public or me for recognizing what it was. ;(

What time of day was it >.> LOL XD j/k

That would be a cool trick though for me to be a guy on a subway train :D
 Asura.Danaule
Server: Asura
user: Danaulle
By Asura.Danaule 2008-12-28 16:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

My husband and I were taking a public bus and were talking about how by the vana'diel clock our chars would be in their 60's, and with all the saplings wandering around Gustaburg dropping sacks of seeds, the places should be blooming instead of a dusty quarry. Some guy sitting behind us thought we were talking about WWII (because everyone knows that the Yagudo supported the third reicht durning germany's invasion of poland). For Christmas we got Scrabble for our 10 year old. She won the game with the word "lolfart" and frequently expresses her displeasure by saying people or events are "teh fail".
 Cerberus.Zeroi
Server: Cerberus
user: Zeroi
By Cerberus.Zeroi 2008-12-28 17:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm glad my main language is not english so I don't have mistakes like you guys do when I'm having irl conversations =D
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2008-12-28 22:52:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Neonracer said:
Vindonen said:
and have nightmares about jaggedy eared jack Is that odd?

The Rabbit of Caerbannog ~Exerpt of Monty Python's Holy Grail.~

[clop clop clop]
[whinny whinny]
GALAHAD:
They're nervous, sire.

ARTHUR:
Then we'd best leave them here and carry on on foot. Dis-mount!

TIM:
Behold the cave of Caerbannog!

ARTHUR:
Right! Keep me covered.

GALAHAD:
What with?

ARTHUR:
W-- just keep me covered.

TIM:
Too late!

[dramatic chord]

ARTHUR:
What?

TIM:
There he is!

ARTHUR:
Where?

TIM:
There!

ARTHUR:
What, behind the rabbit?

TIM:
It is the rabbit.

ARTHUR:
You silly sod!

TIM:
What?

ARTHUR:
You got us all worked up!

TIM:
Well, that's no ordinary rabbit!

ARTHUR:
Ohh.

TIM:
That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

ROBIN:
You ***! I soiled my armour I was so scared!

TIM:
Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

GALAHAD:
Get stuffed!

TIM:
He'll do you up a treat, mate.

GALAHAD:
Oh, yeah?

ROBIN:
You mangy Scots git!

TIM:
I'm warning you!

ROBIN:
What's he do, nibble your bum?

TIM:
He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!

ARTHUR:
Go on, Bors. Chop his head off!

BORS:
Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!

TIM:
Look!

[squeak] <insert jaggety="" eared="" jack="" here=""> ROFL.. Pls read on..

BORS:
Aaaugh!

ARTHUR:
Jesus Christ!

TIM:
I warned you!

ROBIN:
I done it again!

TIM:
I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them--

ARTHUR:
Oh, shut up!

TIM:
Do they listen to me?

ARTHUR:
Right!

TIM:
Oh, no...

KNIGHTS:
Charge!
[squeak squeak squeak]

Ok.. if you guys like Monty as much as I did.. just go here and finish reading.. I've prolly ate the entire page here.. LOL

You get the point... ROFL...

Enjoy!!!

Memorable Monty Python Holy Grail Quotes
http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-21.htm</insert>

You, sir (or ma'am), are my hero. \o\ NI!!!!!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2008-12-28 23:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, this is a big one I keep forgetting to tell. I live at home, so my mom usually has to tell me to get off the internet for random things (eat dinner, wash dishes, study, etc etc). Ever since I joined my home ls, we've been calling it "mom aggro." XD I cannot count the times people cast Sneak/Invis on me, tell me "{Run Away}! {Flee}!!!", or try to D2 me away.

I just tell them she's an {Impossible to Gauge} {Notorious Monster} that has True Sight and True Hearing... and has the Draw-In ability.

/cry ; ;
 Shiva.Latcarf
Server: Shiva
user: latcarf
By Shiva.Latcarf 2008-12-29 00:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

IRL: I'm outside at night, see a full moon and tell my wife "Hey, it's a good time to go fishing." Puzzled, she responds, "You don't own a fishing rod...?"
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2008-12-29 08:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Anye said:
Neonracer said:
Vindonen said:
and have nightmares about jaggedy eared jack Is that odd?
The Rabbit of Caerbannog ~Exerpt of Monty Python's Holy Grail.~ [clop clop clop] [whinny whinny] GALAHAD: They're nervous, sire. ARTHUR: Then we'd best leave them here and carry on on foot. Dis-mount! TIM: Behold the cave of Caerbannog! ARTHUR: Right! Keep me covered. GALAHAD: What with? ARTHUR: W-- just keep me covered. TIM: Too late! [dramatic chord] ARTHUR: What? TIM: There he is! ARTHUR: Where? TIM: There! ARTHUR: What, behind the rabbit? TIM: It is the rabbit. ARTHUR: You silly sod! TIM: What? ARTHUR: You got us all worked up! TIM: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit! ARTHUR: Ohh. TIM: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on! ROBIN: You ***! I soiled my armour I was so scared! TIM: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer! GALAHAD: Get stuffed! TIM: He'll do you up a treat, mate. GALAHAD: Oh, yeah? ROBIN: You mangy Scots git! TIM: I'm warning you! ROBIN: What's he do, nibble your bum? TIM: He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones! ARTHUR: Go on, Bors. Chop his head off! BORS: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up! TIM: Look! [squeak] <INSERT here="" jack="" eared="" jaggety="">ROFL.. Pls read on.. BORS: Aaaugh! ARTHUR: Jesus Christ! TIM: I warned you! ROBIN: I done it again! TIM: I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them-- ARTHUR: Oh, shut up! TIM: Do they listen to me? ARTHUR: Right! TIM: Oh, no... KNIGHTS: Charge! [squeak squeak squeak] Ok.. if you guys like Monty as much as I did.. just go here and finish reading.. I've prolly ate the entire page here.. LOL You get the point... ROFL... Enjoy!!! Memorable Monty Python Holy Grail Quotes http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-21.htm</INSERT>
You, sir (or ma'am), are my hero. \o\ NI!!!!!

Ahhhhhh.. Hey, It's </allright!> <--- See I EVEN typed that in. A sign that I too, play too much FFXI!

Last I checked.. yup... lol, I'm a D(o.o)d!
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2008-12-29 08:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Latcarf said:
IRL: I'm outside at night, see a full moon and tell my wife "Hey, it's a good time to go fishing." Puzzled, she responds, "You don't own a fishing rod...?"

I would have </understood>, Completely...

* Ack.. I did it again!*
 Ifrit.Cright
Server: Ifrit
user: Crighton
By Ifrit.Cright 2008-12-29 10:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

My son was staying at a friends house for a couple of days, we told him to call when he was ready to come home. My wife and I were driving to the store when i got a text message from my son, {Ride}{Can I have it?}
 Unicorn.Tavlov
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-01-01 01:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply

While playing other games and missing something. Looking for the chat log to scroll thru what I missed. ><
 Ifrit.Edric
Server: Ifrit
user: Edric
By Ifrit.Edric 2009-01-01 04:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Whenever I'm out walking around and I see a stray dog (lots of them in this town, too), I'm immediately apprehensive about getting close to it for fear it may aggro. My mother has tons of little yappy muts, they're pretty low lvl but aggro sight/sound and have a very large link radius.

One time I was dreaming, and I met this dude.. I was like "Who are you?" and he says "Dynamis Lord"

I punched him in the face and woke up because I had actually punched the wall by my bed.
 Alexander.Harryxi
Server: Alexander
user: HarryXI
By Alexander.Harryxi 2009-01-02 17:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I was going thru the store with my girlfriend (who also plays) and decided that I should have grabbed a cart because my hands were full. Then I said to her, "If I had a bigger gobbiebag, I wouldnt need a cart." She then said, "Yea, but think about it: Wouldn't a bigger GB look like those huge ugly purses the old women carry around?"
 Leviathan.Robban
Server: Leviathan
user: Robban
By Leviathan.Robban 2009-01-03 08:07:23
Link | Quote | Reply

a few:

1. having a friend actually bring me cookies, because i automatically replied so when he asked if i needed anything from the store.

2. once i didn't want to go outside because of the weather, i was afraid off magic aggroing an elemental

3. when i was unable to find something i was looking for, i wondered if i'd sent it to my mule
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-01-03 08:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

When I'm behind someone (in the car or running up the stairs to get to class) I always have an urge to /follow them. Thank god we can;t actually do that, I'd be getting stuck on corners constantly. How embarrasing >.<
[+]
 Bahamut.Blooodyangel
Server: Bahamut
user:
By Bahamut.Blooodyangel 2009-01-03 10:25:59

Monty Python's Holy Grail old but damn nice XD
goooooooooooooo go black knight
or....... what do you mean? european or african sparrow(not sure if right)? ..... wha? i dont know thaaaaaauuuuuugggggghhhhh XD
 Bahamut.Blooodyangel
Server: Bahamut
user:
By Bahamut.Blooodyangel 2009-01-03 10:27:47

Sterling said:
When I'm behind someone (in the car or running up the stairs to get to class) I always have an urge to /follow them. Thank god we can;t actually do that, I'd be getting stuck on corners constantly. How embarrasing &gt;.&lt;

corners?......... they gonna change their "gear" while you on /follow? XD
 Diabolos.Matuyoga
Server: Diabolos
user: Matuyoga
By Diabolos.Matuyoga 2009-01-03 11:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

So I was walking and talking with this girl I liked and we got on the topic of age, she asked my how old I was and I told her. But when I asked her, my tongue slipped and I asked her "What level are you?" instead.

Needless to say, I don't have a girlfriend.
[+]
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2009-01-03 12:36:05

Sometimes instead of actually laughing I just think to myself "lol" and give a little smile very briefly
 Kujata.Nanyo
Server: Kujata
user: Nanyo
By Kujata.Nanyo 2009-01-07 21:35:25
Link | Quote | Reply

@.@ I was Driving home, and there wasn't any Traffic. So I kept wanting to alt Tab and Go to my other char(Dual box char). <.<

I was bored.... <.<
[+]
 Fairy.Cechilia
user: Cechilia
By Fairy.Cechilia 2009-01-07 22:30:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I was tutoring my bestfriend (irl and in game). We got bored so we drew the "Looking for Party" sign on a notebook. Took pictures of ourselves sitting and healing. Pics went up to myspace i think with the caption "Level 2 accounting student LFP, anywhere ok, Main Healer No, Thanks"

XD we were the only ones that understood.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42