Signs Of Too Much FFXI(ing?)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Signs of too much FFXI(ing?)
Signs of too much FFXI(ing?)
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42
 Bahamut.Senaki
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Bahamut.Senaki 2024-06-14 12:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yottaxa said: »
(True Strike)

Saying <<True Strike>> outside of FFXI.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-06-14 13:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
I can chart my life events since age 13 by FFXI.

Age 13 - Started FFXI, but Internet too slow to get update to go through. Had to wait til mom sprung for DSL. The end of Dial-up internet for me.

Age 14 - Started High School. Tried all races except Mithra, eventually settling on Hume.

Age 17 - Got Driver's License. Finished Treasures of Aht Urhgan

Age 18 - Graduated High School. Got Kirin's Osode and Byakko's Haidate, and then promptly got hacked and moved to Ragnarok for a spell.

Age 19 -Account recovered, lost capped Throwing. Got my first GF. Shared Ark Angels music theme with her. She said it was the worst music she'd ever heard in her entire life.

Age 20 - First job at an Arby's. Abyssea! yeehaw!

Age 21 - Signed up for and later joined the United States Navy. Finished Ukonvasara to the level 90 version because my friends Draginhikari and Fyea made me. Said I was quitting FFXI, because there'd be no way I had to time to play while enlisted. (Lol, lmao even)

Age 21 pt2 - Got my second GF through FFXI. The artist formerly known as Soree. MEEBLE BURROWS WITH MY GF!!!!

Age 23 - Officially dumped forever. Logged out in Sky, said I was quitting again. Went off to play FFXIV.

Age 25 - Discharged from Navy. Transfer to Sylph to play with Shadowlina. Play an Einherjar from my hotel in Japan on my vacation there in early 2016.

Age 26 - First post Navy civilian employment at a tire recycling plant. Beat Rhapsodies of Vana'diel.

Age 28 - Third GF (and now wife). Became a mod on this site, I think? Might be remembering wrong. Keep eye on progress of XI, cancel my subscription for the first time, saying that once again I will quit but for real this time. Surely, cancelling the subscription makes it stick, no?

Age 34 - Got married. Pretty much finished my FFXI Let's Play. Upload episode #311 of my FFXI Let's Play. Finishing this LP is just like quitting...

More in the spirit of the thread:

Whenever I see BLM, instead of seeing, "Black Lives Matter" I just read Black Mage.

I've used phrases from auto translate in my regular speech for years, such as, {Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.} and {What's the battle plan?}

Every time someone tells the story of his life, it starts playing the music "The Story of my Life" in my ear
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sahzi
Server: Lakshmi
user: sahzi
By Lakshmi.Sahzi 2024-06-17 16:45:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Driving past a cop while going 8 miles over thr limit and hoping he isn't an aggro mob.

Getting pulled over and a second cop shows up. I begin thinking they are linking mobs.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-06-17 17:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sahzi said: »
Driving past a cop while going 8 miles over thr limit and hoping he isn't an aggro mob.

Getting pulled over and a second cop shows up. I begin thinking they are linking mobs.

Probably you aggroed them by flee hacking at 100%+ movement speed
[+]
 Asura.Iamaman
Server: Asura
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2024-06-17 17:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Years ago during 75 cap I saw two squirrels fighting and the first thing to pop into my mind was “where is the BST hiding?”
[+]
By Genoxd 2024-06-17 17:34:03
Link | Quote | Reply

In 10th grade my dad woke me up for school and asked what I wanted for breakfast. My response was "Warrior sub job Monk" I was building a PT in valkurm
[+]
By Rips 2024-06-17 20:13:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably not the only one to do this, but I used to take intense notes. A to-do list, results from crafting, gear goals, a calendar for events. I played right beside a wall and would tape it all to the wall.

Just felt good.
[+]
By buttplug 2024-06-19 08:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

When you haven't logged off since 2004...
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42