Starting To Get Confused On Brd Gear Help Me Out...

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » Starting to get confused on Brd gear help me out...
Starting to get confused on Brd gear help me out...
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-04-13 23:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

i think it's generally accepted that wind is, in fact, more accurate than string, hence why lullaby is usually cast in a mary's horn instead of a nursemaid's harp.

i cast requiem on omega. not that it really matters much anyway. i also get resists on elegy on omega, but not so bad that using battlefield and carnage whenever they're up doesn't suffice.

honestly, i would merit everything else before doing 5/5 night and troub. i have one in each, which is good enough for what i do (i'm usually on whm). but if you do a lot of sky, and you're always on brd, then i guess it'll save a bit of time, seeing as you don't have to wait a bit to pop the next god. it'll also help if you ever need to ES troub elegy more than once in a fight.
 Unicorn.Moldtech
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-04-13 23:43:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Altar said:
@ Spence: having 5/5 N/T is super useful for when you're doing multiple "minizergs" endgame with a full bard rotation that's not SV'd. Examples would be multiple Kirins or multiple Sarameyas. @ someone else: for debuffs Omega ring > Nereid or w.e else you wanna put in your #1 ring slot. Chr vs Skill is still debated though, so hard to say what's best i ring #2 slot. Personally I think Veela ring wins.

I been eyeballing the new +6 ring and have omega on standby for debuffs at 75 :3