Sky shell recruiting
 Caitsith.Surge
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Surge
By Caitsith.Surge 2010-03-27 02:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Heya caitsith,

I would like to extend a invatation to other players to come up with us to sky. Yes i know i did make a post of about Endgame events tried that and failed. Thought of a HNM shell and that didnt work to well either.

So a couple of days went by (some of it sleepless nights) and some encouragement of the current ls members you guys know who :). We decided to focus on just doing sky, and do more as we go along and last week on saturday it went well and we had gotten some pops and made some more today.

Ok i gotta stop rambling lol, our event days are friday and saturday from 12pm pst to 6-6:30pm pst. Point system and friendly members, but anyways im looking for some more players if you would like to know more just PM me here, /tell me ingame or go to our website.

infinitedemons.webs.com

Come on in and join the fun :).
 Caitsith.Yohanxz
By Caitsith.Yohanxz 2010-04-13 00:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I would be interested. I have sky access but never got to go.
 Caitsith.Crunch
user: CrumbD
By Caitsith.Crunch 2010-04-14 16:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Surge,
My social/event shell is running low on members making it hard to do certain endgame events. If there would be any interest in teaming up to help each other's shell do kills but keep your own ls point system in place hit me up in game. Events we do are sky/sea/vnm/znm/ks99 maybe something else i can't think of off hand. Our events are sat/sun 3-7pst. www.ha-ls.com