EpicLs Is Recruiting!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » EpicLs is recruiting!
EpicLs is recruiting!
First Page 2 3 4
 Carbuncle.Skitles
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Aphy
By Carbuncle.Skitles 2010-02-28 16:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Unhappy that your server is being merged with another and don't want to go to that server? Well EpicLs is recruiting most jobs in most time zones! We area Sea/Kirin/HNM/Einherjar/Dynamis/Limbus linkshell with the occasional Bv2 and ZNM's! Our website is http://www.Epicls.net and check us out! No other servers are forming with ours, so it will stay smaller in the end game scene. So if you don't want to deal with all the server transfers linkshells forming every few days on your current server, feel free to apply here. (^-^)
 Carbuncle.Xandor
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Xandor 2010-02-28 17:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Fun reading? http://dpdffxi.livejournal.com/1316.html
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-02-28 17:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao

nice read
 Carbuncle.Skitles
By Carbuncle.Skitles 2010-02-28 17:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I like to read it too. I mean Dpd has to mention us in EVERY post! Its free advertisement if you ask me :x
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-28 17:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah... I don't see how giving gear to people out side of your LS is epic :)
 Carbuncle.Xandor
By Carbuncle.Xandor 2010-02-28 17:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hint: Whoever said that 'all advertise is good advertise' is wrong.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
user: Graham
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-02-28 17:38:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I gotta admit I enjoyed the read as well. It gave me a good laugh. I'm in EpicLS, been a member for a year so.

If you're happy to believe everything you read in a self-confessed EpicLS haters blog (which isn't even that accurate for the record) then please carry on reading it by all means!

I know I will be, I enjoy works of fiction! ;)
 Carbuncle.Kyhira
By Carbuncle.Kyhira 2010-02-28 17:47:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hate or no hate, the screenshots pretty much speaks for themselves dont they?
[+]
 Bismarck.Hisagi
user: junpei87
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-02-28 17:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

This is where i wasted 1 year of my life, drama lama ls.
Gotta love: This ls was made for upgrade relics >> WHICH 3 LEFT. LOL
You can say 4 with wiccan aegis.
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-02-28 18:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The screenshots were passed onto someone in a 'rival' endgame LS by someone who was kicked from ours for accusing a leader of fishbotting/skimming the LS bank. There was a disagreement about who got a drop and in the end the leaders decided to sell it to someone who was offering a substantial amount more than the item was worth.

I wasn't on at the time or you'd have seen my name quite a few times on the LS chat. I thought it should have gone to a member as well but as it didn't....and I wasn't on to say much about it they took the gil and put it in the bank.

Too late to do anything about it after that. That's the first time to my knowledge that's ever happened and it's not happened again since.

So someone (who already 'hates' us for some reason) took advantage of a few screenshots and made some 'big deal' out of them. Made a big deal out of a silly arguement over M.Feet which was done with pretty much as soon as Seankp (who took the screenshots and then passed them on) was kicked by the leaders.

I'm not one to get into arguements, I like my life stress-free when I can get it. I'm not quite sure why a few screenshots of a petty arguement which fizzled out almost as soon as it started is much to lose any sleep over.

Every LS has 'haters' who will revell in any chance they get to gloat over anything they possibly can when it comes to stuff like this. A few screenshots of a petty arguement which was over in 5 mins isn't exactly big news the last I heard but if you're happy believing this is how things are run based on that then that's a shame!

Not bothered reading that back as I'm about to go into Einherjar...hope it makes some kind of sense!
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-02-28 18:04:46
Link | Quote | Reply

"Drama Llama LS" .... I like it Jun - want to reel off the large list of gear you got while you were in the LS?

Or maybe not - you failed to mention the only reason you left was because you spat your dummy that you didn't get nominated for a relic. That's a shame but no need to be so bitter about it!

Anyway. Einherjar calls. I'll pop back in for a read later. ;)
 Carbuncle.Gilster
user: Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-28 18:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol Just lol is all i have to say
 Bismarck.Hisagi
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-02-28 18:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Teraflare said:
"Drama Llama LS" .... I like it Jun - want to reel off the large list of gear you got while you were in the LS?

Or maybe not - you failed to mention the only reason you left was because you spat your dummy that you didn't get nominated for a relic. That's a shame but no need to be so bitter about it!

Anyway. Einherjar calls. I'll pop back in for a read later. ;)
Its true i left cuz my name wasnt on relic list after being in ls since 1st day and play 24/7, and as u can see those ppl on list got relic and left. lawl
I alredy knew that and didnt even bother to waste more time.
I earned every item i got.
 Carbuncle.Xandor
By Carbuncle.Xandor 2010-02-28 18:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm neither a fan or a hater of your ls, I really dont care. I just accidently stumbled upon dpd's blog yesterday. And when I saw this post, I just figure that before someone jump server and join an ls like this they might wanna know that

"2 mil > you"

That's pretty important stuff to know imo before you apply to a linkshell :)

Nothing against your ls personally, I would have thought and done the exact same thing had it been any other ls reqruiting as well.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-28 18:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Xandor said:
I'm either a fan or a hater of your ls, I really dont care. I just accidently stumbled upon dpd's blog yesterday. And when I saw this post, I just figure that before someone jump server and join an ls like this they might wanna know that "2 mil > you" That's pretty important stuff to know imo before you apply to a linkshell :) Nothing against your ls personally, I would have thought and done the exact same thing had it been any other ls reqruiting as well.

I think anyone in Ls would outweigh a 2M Buyer, They are ur members Iirc and tbh the only reason most of them are in epic is b/c u guys can get gear. but i think the most prob is that Ldr's>Members Just my opinon(well it was like this when i was in epic awhile ago idk if things have changed but from this SS doesnt seem so)
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-28 18:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Even if the person was kicked, honestly; come on the person was in your LS, i could understand if the person agreed to taking the 2M over the item but did they even give that person the chance to agree?
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-28 18:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Even if the person was kicked, honestly; come on the person was in your LS, i could understand if the person agreed to taking the 2M over the item but did they even give that person the chance to agree?
its epic what u think? lol
 Pandemonium.Yov
Server: Pandemonium
user: poff
By Pandemonium.Yov 2010-02-28 18:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

2m for another relic jumping server > 2m to share between members > items for a ls members.
God didn't laugh so much in looooooooong time, kekekekekekekeekkekekeke.
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-28 18:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Yov said:
2m for another relic jumping server > 2m to share between members > items for a ls members. God didn't laugh so much in looooooooong time, kekekekekekekeekkekekeke.

epic drama is awsome isnt it?
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2010-02-28 18:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is so much better than i thought it would be, love you ffxiah
 Bismarck.Yor
By Bismarck.Yor 2010-02-28 18:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Gilster said:
Pandemonium.Yov said:
2m for another relic jumping server > 2m to share between members > items for a ls members. God didn't laugh so much in looooooooong time, kekekekekekekeekkekekeke.

I've been the LS drama *** for 4 months!

Please tell me you didn't waste a dring on Drea for the love god dont let the "Luls" began.
 Bismarck.Hisagi
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-02-28 18:36:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Yor said:
Carbuncle.Gilster said:
Pandemonium.Yov said:

I've been the LS drama *** for 4 months!

Please tell me you didn't waste a dring on Drea for the love god dont let the "Luls" began.
lfmao he could not survive 30 secs to Dark ixion, maybe now with D ring can tank it for 1 min.
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-28 18:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hisagi said:
Bismarck.Yor said:
Carbuncle.Gilster said:
Pandemonium.Yov said:
I've been the LS drama *** for 4 months! Please tell me you didn't waste a dring on Drea for the love god dont let the "Luls" began.
lfmao he could not survive 30 secs to Dark ixion, maybe now with D ring can tank it for 1 min.
Lol Ive watched there di b4 it is quite funny
 Carbuncle.Skitles
By Carbuncle.Skitles 2010-02-28 18:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Gilster said:
Carbuncle.Xandor said:
I'm either a fan or a hater of your ls, I really dont care. I just accidently stumbled upon dpd's blog yesterday. And when I saw this post, I just figure that before someone jump server and join an ls like this they might wanna know that "2 mil > you" That's pretty important stuff to know imo before you apply to a linkshell :) Nothing against your ls personally, I would have thought and done the exact same thing had it been any other ls reqruiting as well.
I think anyone in Ls would outweigh a 2M Buyer, They are ur members Iirc and tbh the only reason most of them are in epic is b/c u guys can get gear. but i think the most prob is that Ldr's>Members Just my opinon(well it was like this when i was in epic awhile ago idk if things have changed but from this SS doesnt seem so)
Well what it DOESN'T say is that Flameon JUST got A body from Aspid no earlier than 2-3 weeks before this, and then he wanted this. Personally this ALL was done on Superbowl Sunday, so the ppl camping were NOT required to camp. It was free time. We split the money because it was not MANDATORY to camp instead of giving it to someone who just got something. Thats all, everyone benefited and this was my point.... its LAWL m feet....
[+]
 Bismarck.Yor
By Bismarck.Yor 2010-02-28 18:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Please stop posting skitles you're runing this topic, go back to CFH Nidhoggs.
 Carbuncle.Skitles
By Carbuncle.Skitles 2010-02-28 18:53:15
Link | Quote | Reply

what the heck? I havent done a thing to you, why are you hatin on me so much?
 Carbuncle.Gilster
By Carbuncle.Gilster 2010-02-28 18:55:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skitles said:
lol This is amusing D: i think they hate anyone in epic tbh
 Bismarck.Yor
By Bismarck.Yor 2010-02-28 18:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skitles said:

I dont hate you I'm bored and I need to spent time trollin' over the web! Dont ruin the topic =D
 Carbuncle.Skitles
By Carbuncle.Skitles 2010-02-28 18:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

k D: I was starting to feel no <3 from anyone! Don't make me QQ and leave the ls due to HATERS! xD
 Bismarck.Hisagi
By Bismarck.Hisagi 2010-02-28 18:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Yor said:
Please stop posting skitles you're runing this topic, go back to CFH Nidhoggs.
Dont start the cfh story, 2 khimaira 1 tiamat 1 nidhogg 1 Dark Ixion and now prolly more.
First Page 2 3 4