Wooo! I got in!
[+]
 Asura.Shiroineko
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-01 13:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yessss I'm in!!! :D:D:D:D:D Got my email at 4:53am PST

See you all in 10 days!!! OMG so excited!!!!!!!!!
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-01 13:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

GOD DAMN DERF THE GALKA GOT IN AND I SEE NO EMAIL
[+]
By Alaik 2010-03-01 13:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeeeeah! Alpha Testers represent!
[+]
 Asura.Shiroineko
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-01 13:36:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I love that little "for our loyal FFXI users" comment lol >.> I would consider myself loyal, considering i have (in spite of?) quit the game twice xD
[+]
 Siren.Cyprian
Server: Siren
By Siren.Cyprian 2010-03-01 13:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Eagleeyes said:
YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW Dhalmel got in!

DHALMEL! I'm in too. :D See you there Dhalmel brother. :D
[+]
 Phoenix.Jovant
Server: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-03-01 14:07:23
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG...
im happy but i'm also like WTF @ the same time...
for one yes i got accpeted... proof below for the people that dont believe me and start saying "buttshit pic's or it didnt happen"

1)

2)

ok... the problem is for one I DID NOT apply for the windows version of beta! i am FULLY aware that only windows version was being beta tested as of right now. so i figured i get a head start and apply for the PS3 version of of beta testing and i get this *** "requesting testing platform: windows PC" i dont even have a PC that can handle basic gaming let alone this. i took the picture u see above u on a notebook lol. im glad i gotten accpeted but im sad that it was accpetance to the wrong platform ; ;
[+]
 Siren.Eagleeyes
Server: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-03-01 14:15:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Jovant said:
OMG...
im happy but i'm also like WTF @ the same time...
for one yes i got accpeted... proof below for the people that dont believe me and start saying "buttshit pic's or it didnt happen"

1)

2)

ok... the problem is for one I DID NOT apply for the windows version of beta! i am FULLY aware that only windows version was being beta tested as of right now. so i figured i get a head start and apply for the PS3 version of of beta testing and i get this *** "requesting testing platform: windows PC" i dont even have a PC that can handle basic gaming let alone this. i took the picture u see above u on a notebook lol. im glad i gotten accpeted but im sad that it was accpetance to the wrong platform ; ;

They never took apps for the ps3 beta.
[+]
 Asura.Shiroineko
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-03-01 14:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

They had that option...

"PC beta"
or
"I'll wait for the PS3 something or other"

Only vaguely remember the question :/

and you don't have a computer? awww ; ; damn that sucks! yea, they only doing beta for the PC version atm, other platforms come later. I play on a laptop computer myself, but...
[+]
 Hades.Triet
Server: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2010-03-01 14:22:44
Link | Quote | Reply

success!
[+]
 Kujata.Erim
Server: Kujata
user: Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-03-01 14:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Jovant said:

They aren't accepting PS3 beta applicants yet, nor have they announced when lol
If you have friends who didn't get in and have a PC worth handling it you can give them access I suppose, better than wasting it.
[+]
 Seraph.Sklana
user: Sklana
By Seraph.Sklana 2010-03-01 14:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I was talking to a few friends, and notice that they got accpeted, but also they might have to change there charater name after the migration. oO maybe just a coincidence? of course they are going by ffxiah.com Bismarck player search.
[+]
 Asura.Patriclis
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2010-03-01 14:38:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Jovant said:

wow

the fact that you got accepted without a PC is kind of irritating considering i didn't get an invite >_>
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-03-01 14:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

b4 i head off to school i checked my email ;B

be sure to welcome ol Cardinalgate when you see me hahaha
[+]
 Asura.Floorboss
user: Floorboss
By Asura.Floorboss 2010-03-01 14:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I prob wont get it because my gear sucks or I do and or something to that effect and even though I have been playing since it came out on ps2 and pc.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-03-01 14:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Sklana said:
I was talking to a few friends, and notice that they got accpeted, but also they might have to change there charater name after the migration. oO maybe just a coincidence? of course they are going by ffxiah.com Bismarck player search.

how does FFXIV char name have anything to do with anything on bismarc on ffxi?

am i missing something?
[+]
 Phoenix.Jovant
Server: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-03-01 14:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

as it was stated
Kujata.Erim said:
Phoenix.Jovant said:
They aren't accepting PS3 beta applicants yet, nor have they announced when lol If you have friends who didn't get in and have a PC worth handling it you can give them access I suppose, better than wasting it.

as it was stated by "Shiroineko" the option for PS3 beta was infact there for people to choose, like i said in my first post " i am FULLY aware that only windows version was being beta tested as of right now" but i choose the option of PS3 beta in hopes betaof getting a eariler start then most when PS3 beta was being accpeted i would have anyready be in there system. soooo that was the option i choice i choose, did i make a mistake on my part and choose windows instead of ps3 (its possible but highly unlikely) just cause of the fact i was scaning the application pages very cautiously for any information mistakes that would lead to me not getting accpeted.
i think what i may do is buy some sort of cheap PC just for the minimum specs just to run the program. as of now i only have a acer 1 notebook and it cant do ***related to gaming, only reason why i brought this type of computer was because it was for college and very cheap.
[+]
 Diabolos.Renavi
Server: Diabolos
user: Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-03-01 14:58:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Hope you get to play. ; ;
[+]
 Kujata.Erim
Server: Kujata
user: Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2010-03-01 15:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lemme play on your account Eagleeyes! I wanna try out the character creator! /cry
[+]
 Shiva.Brisk
Server: Shiva
user: Lowell
By Shiva.Brisk 2010-03-01 15:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Eagleeyes said:
lol some Bozo is offering to buy my beta key.

Doesn't mean you have to be so rude, not everyone is trying to steal your precious account. Some people are just dedicated fans who really want to play.
[+]
 Seraph.Sklana
user: Sklana
By Seraph.Sklana 2010-03-01 15:35:17
Link | Quote | Reply

What I was trying to say is, the few people i talked to looks like they have to change there name after the merge, and it might be SE way of saying sorry that you do, BUT we will give you access to FFXIV! of course it could just be a coincidence.

[+]
 Fairy.Kerfuffle
Server: Fairy
user: Kerfuffle
By Fairy.Kerfuffle 2010-03-01 15:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL woooo I get to be a tester. Now I get to decide early if it will be worth leaving ffxi for....
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11