FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 989 990 991 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-06-12 14:25:11
Link | Quote | Reply

ima be going to the midnight release of harry potter~

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-06-12 17:27:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not Bradly cooper. Just some guy I found on some site.

There is more to the picture, I had to crop it.. =D

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-06-12 18:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Packing is one of my least favorite activities. x___x Leaving the country in 2 days, /panic o_o!

And I think I remember reading somewhere that this site is censored in China. :X Sooooo not only am I looking at two months of no fb, but no AH forums either. :(
By Boldheart 2011-06-13 00:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Packing is one of my least favorite activities. x___x Leaving the country in 2 days, /panic o_o!

And I think I remember reading somewhere that this site is censored in China. :X Sooooo not only am I looking at two months of no fb, but no AH forums either. :(

Actually most sites that are about MMOs and are not hosted in China are banned after they tried to clean up RMT stuff. I haven't been there in like 3 years so I'm not a 100% on what is and isn't blocked, but it's probably best to keep expectations low. I'm fairly sure Skype still works in China if that helps. (This site with all it's price info on in game items that would be fairly helpful to RMTs is almost guaranteed to be blocked.)
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-06-13 02:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Skype is currently not censored, though that may change sometime soon (hopefully not until I get back^^)~
 Asura.Snuggleface
Server: Asura
user: Boldheart
By Asura.Snuggleface 2011-06-13 04:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Skype is currently not censored, though that may change sometime soon (hopefully not until I get back^^)~

Enjoy the food by the way, it's all amazingly delicious, but do be aware that they don't use ice and they don't cool drinks. You can either have drinks warm or room temp. If you don't know what something is or if it looks horrible, eat it anyway. Also China has the most delicious fruit and veggies ever, they don't use pesticides and stuff so it's all super fresh and juicy.

As a warning though, they don't eat anything that's been dead longer than the time it takes to prepare it so it's very likely that you will see whatever you're about to eat alive and well moments before it's demise, assuming there is a back room/kitchen and you're not in plain sight of it as it's demise is taking place. On that note if you're in an open market don't even look at the fish and bird merchants, if they see you looking at their shops they will kill an animal right in front of you in an attempt to shame you into buying it.

Also, while I'm here and there seem to be a few people from Asura around is there anyway to find a friendly Socialshell other than going to Jueno and shouting in Port?
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-06-13 04:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

The fruit and veggies will be tempting for sure. :X We were instructed to avoid them for the same reasons as the ice and water though. :( 简直不卫生!

Edit: get a pearl to Scrumpet's shell.^^ Several frequent posters can hook ya up. :D Now I'm off to sleep in my own bed for the last time until my return. Of course, I'm just going to be leaving again and moving back to school when I get back. XD Oh wells, night all~
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-13 07:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Packing is one of my least favorite activities. x___x Leaving the country in 2 days, /panic o_o! And I think I remember reading somewhere that this site is censored in China. :X Sooooo not only am I looking at two months of no fb, but no AH forums either. :(

Hope you enjoy your trip.

Yeh i remember reading that this site is censored in china... Make sure you come back with lots of crazy stories to tell : )

Edit: Scrumpet Why U always afk when I log on XD
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-06-13 14:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
Edit: Scrumpet Why U always afk when I log on XD

I am probably asleep or busy running errands when you play and you are at work when I play! xD
 Leviathan.Zephriel
Server: Leviathan
user: Zephriel
By Leviathan.Zephriel 2011-06-13 14:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Mannnn I think my jerkarse friend has successfully convinced me to pick up FFXI again. He's gonna pay for my sub and the Abyssea pack and I can't think of a good reason to say no. I'd hate to lose all my crafting levels and quest progress and such starting over (I assume my rare/ex gear is crap now too) but I think I'd rather just start over from scratch instead of calling SE and trying to convince them to restore a character I deleted a year ago. If I just keep telling myself I'll only play until PSO2 comes out (which is true) then it doesn't seem so daunting to relevel and such.

Someone please tell me it'll be okay :(
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-06-13 14:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Zephriel said:

It might be tedious but, it'll be okay~ <3
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-06-13 15:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Zephriel said:
Mannnn I think my jerkarse friend has successfully convinced me to pick up FFXI again. He's gonna pay for my sub and the Abyssea pack and I can't think of a good reason to say no. I'd hate to lose all my crafting levels and quest progress and such starting over (I assume my rare/ex gear is crap now too) but I think I'd rather just start over from scratch instead of calling SE and trying to convince them to restore a character I deleted a year ago. If I just keep telling myself I'll only play until PSO2 comes out (which is true) then it doesn't seem so daunting to relevel and such.

If I was waiting for a new game to come out, I wouldn't start playing an old one again, with that being said, its going to be free for you to play, so might as well.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-06-13 15:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:

I found this cool site while lurking Reddit today~
http://www.greatfirewallofchina.org/index.php?siteurl=www.ffxiah.com

Doesn't look like FFXI is censored~
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-06-13 18:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Zephriel said:

Its not like its hard to lvl anymores, I've been coming across people that within a week are lvl 90 already o.O Crafting would take a while though lol.
 Asura.Snuggleface
user: Boldheart
By Asura.Snuggleface 2011-06-13 19:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Zephriel said:

Between levels 8-10 head to Dangruf Wadi and do Grounds of Valor pages that give a stacking exp bonus and stacking buffs the more pages you do, spam page one over and over until you're around level 12, then do page two till you're level 15-16 and then do page 3 until you're level 18-22ish, then head over to Maze of Shakrami and do the book there with page one up until level 25-26ish and then page two, by the time you start on page two you should be getting 2000 per page and you can do a page every 3-4 minutes if you're quick.

In other words you can go from 8-30 in 2-4 hours depending on if and which exp boosting ring you use, never fighting anything higher than an EP and MAYBE one or two DCs if you're super unlucky. Once you get to 30, if you have a friend who can get you into Abyssea to leech exp and cruor that you can use to buy keys to get into parties as a chest opener the only thing slowing your speed rush to 90 are the limit break quests, but if you have a high-level friend that won't be a problem. You will however have level 30 skills so you'll spend A LOT of time skilling up, unless you're Taru and a Melee job in which case you can sneak around and punch walls while you sleep to cap skill. (I mention Taru here because it'll be easier for you to get your STR low enough that you'll hit the mobs for zero damage so that you can whack at them forever and gain skill without killing them, they don't hit you back by the way.)

I also just started again, but I have been watching two of my friends play for like 2 months and I figured it looked like a good time to jump back in and finally finish up all the storyline stuff I always wanted to see but never really had the time for. :3

Also this hat that they give you with the Abyssea pack is amazing, 3/tick Refresh and +15% movement speed buff is amazing.
 Leviathan.Zephriel
Server: Leviathan
user: Zephriel
By Leviathan.Zephriel 2011-06-13 21:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Snuggleface said:

Wow, very helpful! Thank you very much! I think I'll be set once I get to 30. My friend said I can leech off him and his friends and he's willing to hold my hand and make me autorun while I'm doing my homework while he does quests and stuff for me lol. I really only want to level RNG to get ahold of the AF3 for personal satisfaction since that was my favorite job and I quit before Abyssea came out. And then I think I'll level BRD or whatever else my buds need to help them out.

And ughhh I totally forgot about skilling up but I'll manage. Is there still that martial master kupopower or whatever it was called?
By Boldheart 2011-06-13 21:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Zephriel said:
Is there still that martial master kupopower or whatever it was called?

Yes, also in areas with the Grounds of Valor books, one of the stacking book pages you get is increased skill gains on melee and magic. So if you do enough of those and could manage to stack that buff to 5, you could probbly get 1 skill per hit/cast with martial master active.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-06-13 23:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:

I found this cool site while lurking Reddit today~
http://www.greatfirewallofchina.org/index.php?siteurl=www.ffxiah.com

Doesn't look like FFXI is censored~
Ooh cool. :D I'll try to post again before my plane leaves just in case it does end up being blocked.^^
 Asura.Citag
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-06-13 23:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

ohi
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-06-14 07:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Good morning! Once again I'm awake and unable to sleep ><
By Boldheart 2011-06-14 08:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:

Good Morning, Kittie Lady who brought me a pearl.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-06-14 13:04:00
Link | Quote | Reply

On my plane to Beijing, about to take off.^^

Hopefully I can keep up with you guys from there but if not, cya in 2 months !! :3
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-06-14 13:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahhhhhh, Carrelo, mon ami! Comment ca va!?
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-06-14 19:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Boldheart said:
Asura.Shayka said:

Good Morning, Kittie Lady who brought me a pearl.
^^, If I can get somewhere, I have no problem delivering a pearl =3 and Bastok was easy =p
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-06-15 00:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I just made a Tumblr, never really used it before now but I did post a blog.

If you guys want to stalk my life feel free to.
http://stikle.tumblr.com/
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-15 00:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Evening/morning/whatever, Hows everyone doing?

Trying to skill up crafting again and forgot what a gil sink it could be >.>
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-06-15 00:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said:
Evening/morning/whatever, Hows everyone doing?

Trying to skill up crafting again and forgot what a gil sink it could be >.>
Which craft? I am trying to decide on the fabric and exactly which piece of gear I'm making for Otakon, considering RDM af3 feet/legs over the ASA pants, with the pluviale body and maybe making a Carbuncle costume for my son >.>
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-06-15 00:43:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Ina said:
Evening/morning/whatever, Hows everyone doing? Trying to skill up crafting again and forgot what a gil sink it could be >.>
Which craft? I am trying to decide on the fabric and exactly which piece of gear I'm making for Otakon, considering RDM af3 feet/legs over the ASA pants, with the pluviale body and maybe making a Carbuncle costume for my son >.>

lol thats kinda cool... goldsmithing at 51, should be close to 52 Trying not to buy the over priced gold ore but other people keep buying them and driving up the price >.>
First Page 2 3 ... 989 990 991 ... 1505 1506 1507