FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 917 918 919 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-04-20 13:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
:0

must... resist the urge... to make comments about... open mouth
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-04-20 13:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Family had a talk with principal today, Krissy is gonna be suspended 10 days, then family isgonna send her to a private school. Under the condition she that she doesn't go around flaunting her lesbianism or go picking fights.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-04-20 14:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Selennia said:
Family had a talk with principal today, Krissy is gonna be suspended 10 days, then family isgonna send her to a private school. Under the condition she that she doesn't go around flaunting her lesbianism or go picking fights.
Wait, so she was bullied and she's the one getting suspended?
 Asura.Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-04-20 14:05:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Asura.Selennia said:
Everyone involved was suspended.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-04-20 14:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Selennia said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Asura.Selennia said:
That's like throwing the victim of assault in jail along with the assaulter. Schools make me facepalm.
 Asura.Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-04-20 14:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Asura.Selennia said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Asura.Selennia said:
That's like throwing the victim of assault in jail along with the assaulter. Schools make me facepalm.
Apparently Krissy threw the first punch, which I don't doubt. I still think it's wrong because the teachers didn't try to intervene.
 Asura.Citag
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-04-20 14:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So now my ex is saying I can never see my dog again. I swear... I'm so angry. She has nothing to do with what happened to us.
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-04-20 14:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, to be fair, *our dog
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-04-20 14:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Selennia said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Asura.Selennia said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Asura.Selennia said:
Apparently Krissy threw the first punch, which I don't doubt. I still think it's wrong because the teachers didn't try to intervene.
So what they're really teaching the kids is that defending yourself is wrong and you should just let people push you around.

Because even though she threw the first physical punch, she was still defending herself imo.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-04-20 14:22:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Citag said:
So now my ex is saying I can never see my dog again. I swear... I'm so angry. She has nothing to do with what happened to us.
O.O UME!

Give me his phone number, I'll tell him what I think about that. It won't be pretty.
 Asura.Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-04-20 14:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Asura.Selennia said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Asura.Selennia said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Asura.Selennia said:
So what they're really teaching the kids is that defending yourself is wrong and you should just let people push you around.

Because even though she threw the first physical punch, she was still defending herself imo.
I'm pissed about it myself, though on the bright side she'll be going to a different school
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-04-20 14:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, actually now that you say that, when we bought her, we filled out the ownership as joint buyers. I wonder if that can hold up in small claims court or something?
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-04-20 14:29:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Selennia said:
I'm pissed about it myself, though on the bright side she'll be going to a different school
Hopefully she'll be happier there.

Asura.Citag said:
Well, actually now that you say that, when we bought her, we filled out the ownership as joint buyers. I wonder if that can hold up in small claims court or something?
Most likely yes.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-04-20 14:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Citag said:
It depends. Is your new place suitable to keep the dog? Depending on the judge, they might give full custody to the one who can provide the best care/home for her. Or it's possible the judge could allow visitation rights to both. It's hard to say, I'm just going by articles online.

Maybe if you can bring up any anger issues your ex has/had, it could help convince them he's less suitable for a pet.

Edit: apparently the state considers pets as property and to be divided as such.
Just say "The King demands I get full custody."
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-04-20 14:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Citag said:
It depends. Is your new place suitable to keep the dog? Depending on the judge, they might give full custody to the one who can provide the best care/home for her. Or it's possible the judge could allow visitation rights to both. It's hard to say, I'm just going by articles online.

Maybe if you can bring up any anger issues your ex has/had, it could help convince them he's less suitable for a pet.

Edit: apparently the state considers pets as property and to be divided as such.
Just say "The King demands I get full custody."
And if Dameshi DIDN'T pay off that judge in particular you said that to, they probably would think you're crazy and not suitable for a dog.
Well there is that risk...
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-20 15:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Citag said:

Go for it^^ !! Operation: puppy rescuuuuue !
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-04-20 15:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Citag said:

I just found a squeak toy that I kept from my first dog and it's made me miss her a lot. I'd murder your ex if I were you. I can do it, no one will suspect me!
 Asura.Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-04-20 15:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Citag said:

I just found a squeak toy that I kept from my first dog and it's made me miss her a lot. I'd murder your ex if I were you. I can do it, no one will suspect me!
I'll just read your mind!
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-04-20 15:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Citag said:

You're hired
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2011-04-20 15:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ope, looks like Selennia has to go, too!
 Asura.Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-04-20 15:52:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Ope, looks like Selennia has to go, too!
YHTCMFAIWGQ!
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2011-04-20 15:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You have to catch me first and I won't go quietly?
 Asura.Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-04-20 15:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
You have to catch me first and I won't go quietly?
Ok you figured that one out but let's see you figure this one out!
TCMYHTGTTPOTTAFTMS
 Asura.Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-04-20 15:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
To catch me you have to go to the...post office..?
Nope!
First Page 2 3 ... 917 918 919 ... 1505 1506 1507