FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 862 863 864 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-11 00:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Did you go to UT, hon? ;; We might be rivals! RAWR!

/gasp

Are you an Aggie?
Say it ain't so, Joe, say it ain't so!!!

Well, I am going to be~ ^^;

I still go by the "NO H8" moral~ <3

Our mascot is sofa king cute! <3
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-11 00:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
drag race as in drag queens >.>
OMFG, this MADE my night! xD
Bahahah that was hilarious. XD <3 Das and Iro lol
Awwww I feel wuvved
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-11 00:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Weird...
I haven't actually watched it so I can't comment. XD And drag is pretty weird I guess, but it's really fun(ny) too. XD
By zahrah 2011-04-11 00:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Hmmm probably. Kinda reserved for friends and family so you'd have to become at least one of those. Also *** the engineers! Psh I'm building an end of the world bunker. Sinister cackles are almost a requirement

1.) Hmmm...Which will be more beneficial for me post-apocalypse?
2.) Yeay!
3.) Double yeay!
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-11 00:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

<3

also you missed one of the judges ripping her top off and showing her boobs on camera das
By zahrah 2011-04-11 00:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Pfft...It's cool. I still love my Aggie buddies.

We got a big slab 'o beef for a mascot! Blammo!
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-11 00:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Pfft...It's cool. I still love my Aggie buddies.

We got a big slab 'o beef for a mascot! Blammo!

Daww, both are amazing schools! <3
So, next time I head to Austin, we are totally hanging out~ <3 (Probably not. :'p)
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-11 00:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Weird...
I haven't actually watched it so I can't comment. XD And drag is pretty weird I guess, but it's really fun(ny) too. XD
Oh I meant the name not the show lol.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-11 00:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
<3

also you missed one of the judges ripping her top off and showing her boobs on camera das
Wait wut!?! Do want
By zahrah 2011-04-11 00:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Pfft...It's cool. I still love my Aggie buddies. We got a big slab 'o beef for a mascot! Blammo!
Daww, both are amazing schools! <3 So, next time I head to Austin, we are totally hanging out~ <3 (Probably not. :'p)

We can! That would be fun! Rounders and, ummm...no shopping, right? 6TH STREET!!!

/high five
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-11 00:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Hmmm probably. Kinda reserved for friends and family so you'd have to become at least one of those. Also *** the engineers!

Psh I'm building an end of the world bunker. Sinister cackles are almost a requirement
1.) Hmmm...Which will be more beneficial for me post-apocalypse?
2.) Yeay!
3.) Double yeay!
1.) lol going for what is most beneficial eh? Well both would probably be the best but with one possible exception I'd treat them the same as far as life in my bunker. And I doubt that would be you so I'd just stick with friends that's easier unless you wanna get hitched.

2.) Well not all just yours. I plan on having a couple maybe. Or at least some people with engineering degrees in a few fields that might be useful or at least a decent amount of knowledge.

3.) Just don't over do it lol. Other people might get creeped out
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-11 00:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
zahrah said:
Pfft...It's cool. I still love my Aggie buddies. We got a big slab 'o beef for a mascot! Blammo!
Daww, both are amazing schools! <3 So, next time I head to Austin, we are totally hanging out~ <3 (Probably not. :'p)

We can! That would be fun! Rounders and, ummm...no shopping, right? 6TH STREET!!!

/high five

Eh, maybe I'll make an exception for you~ <3
However, I heard the 6th street clubs are amazing!

Edit:
You'll be my wing-woman! <3
By zahrah 2011-04-11 00:51:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
1.) lol going for what is most beneficial eh? Well both would probably be the best but with one possible exception I'd treat them the same as far as life in my bunker. And I doubt that would be you so I'd just stick with friends that's easier unless you wanna get hitched. 2.) Well not all just yours. I plan on having a couple maybe. Or at least some people with engineering degrees in a few fields that might be useful or at least a decent amount of knowledge. 3.) Just don't over do it lol. Other people might get creeped out

1.) Intrigued...At least you won't have to worry about the dreaded child support after the apocalypse, right? I know how much you liked that topic. LOL!

2.) Yeah...Not a fan of the ones that my company works with. I know it's not all of them. One is just a 46 year-old pervert and the other is always late with his MEP plans, specs and approvals.

3.) I'll mind my 'p's and 'q's, I promise!
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-11 00:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
<3

Wait wut!?! Do want

be looking for a PM~ i have to find a gif i can actually use
By zahrah 2011-04-11 00:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you not been yet? Most of the gay bars are actually a block or south. They're pretty fun! They have better drink specials too!
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-11 00:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Have you not been yet? Most of the gay bars are actually a block or south. They're pretty fun! They have better drink specials too!

Nope, never!
Been buried in textbooks! xD

Lawl, I think I'd be too scurred to go to a gay bar. @_@;

Also, I won't be doing any drinking unless they serve wine or champagne! <3 xD
By zahrah 2011-04-11 00:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Nope, never! Been buried in textbooks! xD Lawl, I think I'd be scurred to go to a gay bar. @_@; Also, I won't be doing any drinking unless they serve wine or champagne! <3 xD

Vino? I got you covered then! Reds or whites though? I like my reds.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-11 01:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
zahrah said:
Nope, never! Been buried in textbooks! xD Lawl, I think I'd be scurred to go to a gay bar. @_@; Also, I won't be doing any drinking unless they serve wine or champagne! <3 xD

I love mah reds~ <3
:'D We'll go on a fancy candlelight dinner. (No hetero)
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-11 01:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
1.) lol going for what is most beneficial eh? Well both would probably be the best but with one possible exception I'd treat them the same as far as life in my bunker. And I doubt that would be you so I'd just stick with friends that's easier unless you wanna get hitched.

2.) Well not all just yours. I plan on having a couple maybe. Or at least some people with engineering degrees in a few fields that might be useful or at least a decent amount of knowledge.

3.) Just don't over do it lol. Other people might get creeped out
1.) Intrigued...At least you won't have to worry about the dreaded child support after the apocalypse, right? I know how much you liked that topic. LOL!

2.) Yeah...Not a fan of the ones that my company works with. I know it's not all of them. One is just a 46 year-old pervert and the other is always late with his MEP plans, specs and approvals.

3.) I'll mind my 'p's and 'q's, I promise!
1.) No your not. But thanks for humoring me. Unless you really are then I guess I got another reason to build one. And no you'd just have to take care of them lol.

2.) oh then we can invite them then shut the door on them :).

3.) Just a little moderation and be aware when people stop directing weird looks at me and direct them at you
By zahrah 2011-04-11 01:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
zahrah said:
I love mah reds~ <3 :'D We'll go on a fancy candlelight dinner. (No hetero)

Great! Reds it is then! Yeah...I know. Don't worry. I won't rape you or anything. LOL!
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-11 01:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
zahrah said:
zahrah said:
I love mah reds~ <3 :'D We'll go on a fancy candlelight dinner. (No hetero)

Great! Reds it is then! Yeah...I know. Don't worry. I won't rape you or anything. LOL!

I dunno. . . Making a physician pay Child Support sounds like financial stability right there. >:[
Hahaha <3
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-11 01:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

HAHAHA <3
By zahrah 2011-04-11 01:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Das, sounds like a plan!

Scrumpet, I make enough. LOL! Well, at the moment, probably enough for me and one other person if I move to Round Rock, Georgetown or Cedar Park. Not a fan of going to suburbia though.

Anyway, moving on from hypothetical child scenarios...

EDIT: For whatever mess that was earlier.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-11 01:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, im loving this movie thats on

eating out: all you can eat
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-11 01:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:

HAHAHA <3

I know; I am so romantic, eh? :'p

zahrah said:
Anyway, moving on from hypothetical child scenarios...

I dunno~ You'll be in the running for surrogate mothers! <3
Lawlz, jk.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-11 01:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
zahrah said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
1.) lol going for what is most beneficial eh? Well both would probably be the best but with one possible exception I'd treat them the same as far as life in my bunker. And I doubt that would be you so I'd just stick with friends that's easier unless you wanna get hitched. 2.) Well not all just yours. I plan on having a couple maybe. Or at least some people with engineering degrees in a few fields that might be useful or at least a decent amount of knowledge. 3.) Just don't over do it lol. Other people might get creeped out
1.) Intrigued...At least you won't have to worry about the dreaded child support after the apocalypse, right? I know how much you liked that topic. LOL! 2.) Yeah...Not a fan of the ones that my company works with. I know it's not all of them. One is just a 46 year-old pervert and the other is always late with his MEP plans, specs and approvals. 3.) I'll mind my 'p's and 'q's, I promise!
1.) No your not. But thanks for humoring me. Unless you really are then I guess I got another reason to build one. And no you'd just have to take care of them lol. 2.) oh then we can invite them then shut the door on them :). 3.) Just a little moderation and be aware when people stop directing weird looks at me and direct them at you
Sounds like a plan!
Indeed though not completely planned out since you didn't decide but we'll see.

Side note making burgers om nom nom. I ♥ velvetta on them
By zahrah 2011-04-11 01:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
zahrah said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
zahrah said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
1.) Intrigued...At least you won't have to worry about the dreaded child support after the apocalypse, right? I know how much you liked that topic. LOL! 2.) Yeah...Not a fan of the ones that my company works with. I know it's not all of them. One is just a 46 year-old pervert and the other is always late with his MEP plans, specs and approvals. 3.) I'll mind my 'p's and 'q's, I promise!
1.) No your not. But thanks for humoring me. Unless you really are then I guess I got another reason to build one. And no you'd just have to take care of them lol. 2.) oh then we can invite them then shut the door on them :). 3.) Just a little moderation and be aware when people stop directing weird looks at me and direct them at you
Sounds like a plan!
Indeed though not completely planned out since you didn't decide but we'll see. Side note making burgers om nom nom. I ♥ velvetta on them

Decisiveness is not what I'm known for. I'll come to a conclusion at some point.

Have you tried puting the velveeta in the patties? Good God! Yummy, but beware of cheese-burn.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-11 01:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Decisiveness is not what I'm known for. I'll come to a conclusion at some point.

Have you tried puting the velveeta in the patties? Good God! Yummy, but beware of cheese-burn.
Lol me neither. Well just make sure you do before the apocalypse. Or could always start on one then maybe add the other or switch.

And yeah I have but there is the burning thing... though even burnt velveeta is still decent unless you do it alot. Plus I don't have a grill so doing them on a griddle so probably burn cheese easier especially with me posting and such lol. This is pretty much the same thing but less work lol. Also gotta have the garlic salt on them
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-11 01:36:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Zahrah, I totally forgot that we are cooking/baking buddies! <3

We'll be cooking/baking by day, clubbing by night! xD
 Bahamut.Dasva