FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 808 809 810 ... 1505 1506 1507

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Kugata
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Greiver
By Phoenix.Kugata 2011-03-16 01:08:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Tohihroyu said:
I like playing as a big strong buff Galka, listing to him grunt & watching his tail as I run around as him >.> <.<

yoooooou lil pervert :)
i know that feeling :)
thats why i love them soo much too :D
and thats why i made galka mule )
By richwood 2011-03-16 01:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

ADAM AND EVE, NOT ADAM AND STEVE, GAYS ARE GOING TO HELL!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|___________________________________________________________________

Naw, just messing. my grandmother and mother are lesbians as well as having a gay cousin (Who graduated from a Christian missionary College) Now, that is funny. lol
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-16 01:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Adam & Steve...what about Ava & Eve?! lol
 Asura.Xenophire
Server: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-16 01:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, Tohi~ Good to see a fellow Elvaan Fan~ That was my expression when I found the shirtless mod. xD
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-16 01:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

soo, i think im about ready to come out about being gay...

(spoilering so i dont have a huge post maybe)
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-16 01:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:

Welcome to the wonderful world of being honest with yourself. It's good that you already have a plan (sort of). But I will say, you may want to consider telling your parents BEFORE you switch your FB status, otherwise it will be that much more difficult for them when they find out over the internet.
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-16 01:39:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:

It's different for everyone. Make sure the person you're telling is someone who you know you can trust with your life. I told a 'good' friend of mine about my first kiss and the next day, the entire school knew about it.

Telling your friends is a lot easier than telling your family. Your friends, most of the time, won't care who you like, you're their friend. However, you may or may not scare off a few guy friends. Every situation is different, mine was exactly that, unfortunately. Take it one person at a time.

Mind sharing your family background? Like, are they religious, etc?
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-16 01:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

yea, i was planning on telling them then switching my fb status to inform my friends

my mom is religious but not overtly so, when we had the birds and bees talk she said she wouldnt care either way if i did come to find out. so i know thats ok. my biggest fear is the actual talking, im a very quiet person irl

as for myself im agnostic (which they dont know that yet either >.>;)
 Phoenix.Oumura
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-16 01:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Might want to take it a bit more slowly. I would tell your family first. I don't think the whole FB thing would be a good idea so soon. I haven't even done it for my own.

There really is no "easy" way of talking about it, to be honest. Its more or less about whether or not you can handle whatever reactions you may get from the discussion. If you feel you can handle it, by all means go for it. I know I might be coming off as a bit rude, but it is a big step forward, one that should be timed correctly (if thats possible) and you need to have your bases covered in case things go sour. I hate saying it, but its a reality some people have had to face.

Best of luck to you either way. :) Hopefully all goes well. I look back on my own experience and wished I had gone through with it a bit better, lol. I kinda winged it. XD
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-16 01:42:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Oh, Tohi~ Good to see a fellow Elvaan Fan~ That was my expression when I found the shirtless mod. xD

You have the rest of that mod btw? I stupidly removed it cause I was like ...."awkward cs is awkward" when old Elvaan show up in red briefs & no shirt x.x (well for getting the copycat shade specs that have fishing skill+1)

Edit: when the servers are back just to schock many I should run up to a random ELvaan & grope him...and then flee...no one would ever suspect a Galka chaser.

I'd like elvaan more if most of the people who played them weren't so elitist X-x but I still luff my Galkers more
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-16 01:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:

as for myself im agnostic (which they dont know that yet either >.>;)

Whoa whoa whoa, one thing at a time.
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-16 01:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Oumura said:
I look back on my own experience and wished I had gone through with it a bit better, lol. I kinda winged it. XD
I agree with this. My coming out was filled with Christian counseling! It was amazing! I hope my family had fun wasting all that money. :D

Also: Tilde~

Asura.Xenophire said:

You have the rest of that mod btw? I stupidly removed it cause I was like ...."awkward cs is awkward" when old Elvaan show up in red briefs & no shirt x.x (well for getting the copycat shade specs that have fishing skill+1)
Rest of the mod? It was the Santa hat and shoes and then just the Sacrarium subligar. I have the shirtless mod, though, yes~
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-16 01:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

guess i didnt word it quite as well as i wanted to

the plan is to tell immediate family->let that get sunk in-> tell friends

sorry for the confusion ^^;
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-16 01:46:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
I look back on my own experience and wished I had gone through with it a bit better, lol. I kinda winged it. XD
I agree with this. My coming out was filled with Christian counseling! It was amazing! I hope my family had fun wasting all that money. :D

I winged through mine too, though granted I came out when I was 15 (to my mom) and 17 (to my dad). Everything worked out fine for me though, turns out my dad is more ok with it than my mom. Though it's more like my mom's bf, because the only opinion she has when he's around is his. When he's at work or something she's fine about it.
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-16 01:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:

My friends were the first to know, then my mom, who then ran to my dad. I never bothered telling my grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles. I have two gay uncles on my mother's side who were treated like trash when they grew up, so I didn't give them the opportunity to treat me the say way. My extended family found out from my FB status, and some of them don't even know still.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-16 01:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

i may tell my best friend first then, we've been like brother and sister for years, and we go to the same college too
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-16 01:50:57
Link | Quote | Reply

~~~~~~~HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a more serious note, I'm in the process of telling some of my extended family, but only those I feel won't give me a negative reaction. Most cousins etc. that I'm particularly close to.

When I told my best friend he laughed at me and continued to tell me I was the last person on that bus...
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-16 01:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Cerberus.Irohuro said:

My friends were the first to know, then my mom, who then ran to my dad. I never bothered telling my grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles. I have two gay uncles on my mother's side who were treated like trash when they grew up, so I didn't give them the opportunity to treat me the say way. My extended family found out from my FB status, and some of them don't even know still.

You know...I never thought of this, but I'm the only gay person on either side of my family. (At least that I know of. I do have a 2nd cousin who's never been married, but mostly cuz he's an *** who doesn't want anyone to get a single penny of his money. He's never had kids either.)
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-16 01:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

speaking of which, i have that creeping feeling that i've actually been completely obvious about it and everyones been polite and waited for me to be ready >.>;
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-16 01:53:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm fairly sure I'm the sole homo in mine as well, lol. Another reason I've been keeping it quiet.
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-16 01:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:

Asura.Xenophire said:

Rest of the mod? It was the Santa hat and shoes and then just the Sacrarium subligar. I have the shirtless mod, though, yes~

Awww but its better then nothing, least seeing a shirtless old Elvaan wont be "O_O;;;;I can't...unsee...." I never liked the SE midrift vest thingy on them.

I've heard many stories about those camps that are suposed to magically make a gay/lesbian straight...don't those just make you MORE gay then when you where dragged into it?
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-16 01:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

my father, with whom i dont really talk to, his side of the family is pretty religious, so that may or may not go well, but if it doesnt, i rarely talk to them anyways, so i guess it wouldnt really bother me as much
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-16 01:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:

Asura.Xenophire said:

Awww but its better then nothing, least seeing a shirtless old Elvaan wont be "O_O;;;;I can't...unsee...." I never liked the SE midrift vest thingy on them.

I've heard many stories about those camps that are suposed to magically make a gay/lesbian straight...don't those just make you MORE gay then when you where dragged into it?
All those camps are are an opportunity to take advantage of the money flow and get some ***. Lol.

Too lazy to upload this anywhere. What's your e-mail? Can send it to me via PM.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-16 02:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

if you were wondering...

i have a thing for bears =3

i /nosebleed every time i see oumura's avatar... (and hope it magically shows the whole picture if i look at it hard enough >.>;;)
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-16 02:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
if you were wondering...

i /nosebleed every time i see oumura's avatar... (and hope it magically shows the whole picture if i look at it hard enough >.>;;)

Well actually, Oumura did post the pic (a link or spoiler I think) somewhere a few dozen (possibly hundreds) of pages ago. You're right, it's hot! >=D
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-16 02:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
if you were wondering...

Edit nvm, I got beat to it lol
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-16 02:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

google images saves the day!

/nosebleed~~~~~
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-03-16 02:25:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
if you were wondering...

Edit nvm, I got beat to it lol

You're welcome^^

Hey Tohi! Cute pictures. :D I've only seen one other girlka in my years. She played it for the same reasons you do. :P She wanted to feel huge, and thought that she could hit stuff with her tail. xD
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-16 02:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ask and you shall receive...again...

Phoenix.Oumura said:
First Page 2 3 ... 808 809 810 ... 1505 1506 1507