FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 1505 1506 1507
By Yuffy 2010-02-24 11:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Liir said:
Yuffy said:
Oh dont worry, i wont steal him, even though he has a very sexy voice.

Inorite! Canadian/french/wtf accent =D
He never really spoke french to me though ;;
 Unicorn.Liir
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Liir
By Unicorn.Liir 2010-02-24 11:41:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yuffy said:
Unicorn.Liir said:
Yuffy said:
Oh dont worry, i wont steal him, even though he has a very sexy voice.

Inorite! Canadian/french/wtf accent =D
He never really spoke french to me though ;;

He only speaks french to me when I've pissed him off so I have no idea what he's saying ><
 Fairy.Evanthegai
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 12:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

um.... i know think the community threads are gonna start getting idiotic...
 Phoenix.Sergee
Server: Phoenix
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-24 15:15:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I'm surprised to see that everyone pretty much behaved while I was asleep lolol.. :] I made this thread out of curiosity, to see who everyone was, but if it's turning into a friendly chit-chat place for the LGBT community.. that's fine too! :D I'm also loving the support from the none-gay FFXI community as well, /hurray!
 Fairy.Evanthegai
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-24 15:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply

/yawn whered my lesbians go...
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-24 15:56:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The only person I've seen acting childish in here Is Vegetto, but as long as admins keep it in check np there.

I'm surprised there is such a large gay community in FFXI, I know one person on Shiva and that's it.

All power to you guys ^^
 Carbuncle.Jaffar
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Jaffar 2010-02-24 16:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I am on the carbuncle server, Jaffar is my name, send a tell if you wanna!
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-02-24 16:08:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, while gaming culture is extremely homophobic (XBox Live reports that 98% of uses of the word "gay" on their platform are as a generic pejorative), industry demographic studies have repeatedly shown that there is a considerably higher percentage of homosexual and bisexual gamers than the general population.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-24 16:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

You would be surprised at how many of your friends are actually gay lolol, closet cases everywhere. :P:P I agree, but I try not to pay attention to people like that. :]
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-24 16:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

w00t! gogo Jaerik! It looks like were taking over the gaming industry, one platform at a time. :D
 Gilgamesh.Alighieri
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Alighieri
By Gilgamesh.Alighieri 2010-02-24 16:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

/

Either Gilgamesh is pretty straight or no gays do end game stuff here :( And don't trust that Astrida chick from the previous page...she /slaps me and calls me a hoe all the time!
 Bahamut.Ryousuke
Server: Bahamut
user: Ryousuke
By Bahamut.Ryousuke 2010-02-24 16:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

\ Bi in Brighton

New favorite thread '---'*

Used to have a full 6 out LGBT in my previous endgame shell. ; ; 4/6 of the moved servers now. Blame Bahamut for being closed. I only know two others (not very well either) who are, on my server.
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-02-24 16:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
The only person I've seen acting childish in here Is Vegetto, but as long as admins keep it in check np there.

I'm surprised there is such a large gay community in FFXI, I know one person on Shiva and that's it.

All power to you guys ^^

I am abit set aback by the amount of people too. =o
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-02-24 16:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Dramanue said:
Bi-confused here. I'm a crosser in real life. o.o; I lean more towards straight, though. My server knew about this "status" a bit a few years ago, don't know if they do anymore, though. Well, I guess now they know again. Does anyone else use the plasticsurgeon plugin to change sex in game? I do. Hume f all the way. ^_^;

I knew about that Dramanue =) I heard it from a good friend of mine.

And there's a few gays on Fenrir that I know of.
Not going to post names, not sure if they want the whole server to know =P

But I myself am gay, which is common Knowledge to the people that know me on Fenrir =P.

P.S Oh and Vegetto to answer your question, I'm not really all that manly, but at the same time I'm not girly. You wouldn't be able to tell I was gay from the way I act.

As for the top or bottom part, I'm more of a top, but bottom doesn't bother me.

Bahamut.Ryousuke
By Bahamut.Ryousuke 2010-02-24 16:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wondering,

Do you guys usually say something like "This offends me," or "Please don't use that word in this way" when partying/in linkshell/group situations in general when people use words like "gay" or "***" in a derogatory way?
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-24 16:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Represent, Ryousuke.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-02-24 16:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ryousuke said:
Just wondering,

Do you guys usually say something like "This offends me," or "Please don't use that word in this way" when partying/in linkshell/group situations in general when people use words like "gay" or "***" in a derogatory way?

I don't get offended by words, for the fact that they are just words after all. They only have power over you when you let them.

Hell, I say ***, and gay in derogatory ways lol
 Bahamut.Ryousuke
By Bahamut.Ryousuke 2010-02-24 16:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Bahamut.Ryousuke said:
Just wondering,

I don't get offended by words, for the fact that they are just words after all. They only have power over you when you let them.

Not exactly offended, but hey, you're giving us all a bad name by labelling that crappy player a part of our LGBT community :D

But at least that insult gets the message across quickly without having to try and explain some witty subtle jab.

(More love from Bahamut, yeaaaaah)
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-02-24 16:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Bahamut.Ryousuke said:
Just wondering,

little kids too teen thing to do....
By Izey 2010-02-24 16:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
I'm honest, i NEVER EVER meet any gay in my life.. i thought it was a myth lol.
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
wow is this real? I mean I'm not gay, but hardly believe this thread..

How can you not believe it?

EDIT:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Imo there has been more idiotic threads...

This. ^^

/poke Hey you! =3

Hey Shay! =D
Fairy.Kelvinclein said:
I'm honest, i NEVER EVER meet any gay in my life.. i thought it was a myth lol.

Wat? Someone is trollin'...
Phoenix.Sergee said:
Indeed it is, :D someone had to do it, gogo LGBT! :] Unless.. a thread like this has already been posted & I'm not aware of it lolol o_o..

Don't think I've seen one.. And I'm always lurking to some degree..

Don't kill him just yet he can be telling the truth =Q
Some people allways gotta creep cuz of ignorance, Like in the South =X
Anywho, I know a few gay guys in Sylph but thats about it, when I say a few I mean like 4-5~
There used to be a LS what was it..... "GuysGoneWild."
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-24 16:40:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Well if it's with random people, I'll just ignore it. But if I'm with friends and one of them slips up & says *** or whatever, I'll just /stare or use a </3 and they'll quickly apologize to me "sorry sergee, I didn't mean it" lol.. :] It all depends on the situation I guess, but most people say things like that out of habit.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-02-24 16:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Bahamut.Ryousuke said:
Just wondering,

little kids too teen thing to do....

I don't understand what that means.

I don't let words hurt me, growing up in a family of two brother(10-11 years older) taught me to not take things to heart. IMO a word is just a word, I don't care how it's used.
 Gilgamesh.Alighieri
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Alighieri
By Gilgamesh.Alighieri 2010-02-24 16:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

My ls leader says ***/*** like 10 times a day on vent but he also says all sorts of racist stuff too, kinda jokingly lol. It's never bothered me since I call stuff gay too out of habit from so many others doing it constantly.
 Asura.Artemicion
Server: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-02-24 16:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody with the right mindset or general courtesy towards others would directly call a gay person a ***, nor would they call someone mentally challenged a retard.

However, we need these words to generally describe something undesired despite its connotation. IE: You couldn't get those concert tickets; that's gay. Or, your friend traded in their Prius for a Hummer; that's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
[+]
By Izey 2010-02-24 16:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, you ever flip the switch on the words like that?
I know guys @ work and when I think they do or say something "dumb," or I just plain ol don't agreee I would say... ewww you/thats mad "streight," All I hear is.... "HAAAAWT!!!!??, /em Speaks HiddenGayLanguage."
They just go off sayin a bunch of stuff I seriously cannot understand... but I belive it goes... ummm.... "Girl don't make me get up and tear out that gilda." Thats probly the only sentence I have understood when they got mad at me XD!

So anyway, have fun with the people who say "That's soo gay," and say... "ewww thats soo streight." that'll weird em out a little =D
By Izey 2010-02-24 16:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Izey said:
Haha, you ever flip the switch on the words like that?
I know guys @ work and when I think they do or say something "dumb," or I just plain ol don't agreee I would say... ewww you/thats mad "streight," All I hear is.... "HAAAAWT!!!!??, /em Speaks HiddenGayLanguage."
They just go off sayin a bunch of stuff I seriously cannot understand... but I belive it goes... ummm.... "Girl don't make me get up and tear out that gilda." Thats probly the only sentence I have understood when they got mad at me XD!

So anyway, have fun with the people who say "That's soo gay," and say... "ewww thats soo streight." that'll weird em out a little =D

Well... I'm not sure if it would work on streight people actually.... but I know it works on gays XD!
 Bahamut.Ryousuke
By Bahamut.Ryousuke 2010-02-24 16:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Mostly directing this at the ladies(severely lacking in this topic :<): any of you guys' significant others(b/gf/hubby/wife &c.), if you have them at the moment, play as well? Ever complain about how much time you spend ingame, or even on ffxiah? :D
By Izey 2010-02-24 16:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ryousuke said:
Mostly directing this at the ladies(severely lacking in this topic :<): any of you guys' significant others(b/gf/hubby/wife &c.), if you have them at the moment, play as well? Ever complain about how much time you spend ingame, or even on ffxiah? :D

My girl does this all the time... then I get off and she goes "OMFG I GOT A PT FOR MY SCH YAY" -_-;
 Bahamut.Ryousuke
By Bahamut.Ryousuke 2010-02-24 16:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Izey said:
My girl does this all the time... then I get off and she goes "OMFG I GOT A PT FOR MY SCH YAY" -_-;

Envyyy-I wish my girl would play but she said "never in a million years", even though two of her cousins play(and have been trying to get her to as well!) She says she'll get too addicted too quickly xD and that she can't join Bahamut anyway.
Extremely supportive, as much as she can be, though lol-smiles and nods and tries to absorb what she can without driving herself mad, when I talk at her XD
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 1505 1506 1507