FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Sylph.Sindri
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-03 17:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
SOOO no way am i gonna try to read all those pages... but /wave

Our lesbian is coming to Fairy/Sylph! Prolly just to kill me because I keep calling her pet...

But it sounds cool

Pet Lesbian > Lesbian > Pet Bisexual > Bisexual

:O are you a summoner pet? Can I bring you here with Astral Flow?!

Totally random I know but my sickness has escaladed I have a fever now...
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-03-03 17:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Tisiphone said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Heheh thanks guys. XD
Lakshmi.Tisiphone said:
You could do what I did, casually let it slip during a game of pool then wave them off for a 3hr drive back to their house (of course they still haven't really spoke to me since then).

But I digress, good luck with it Carrelo, it's probably one of the hardest things to do. ^^

I'm really close with my family, so that's probably not the best fit for me. XD I hope to have it done when I go home for Spring Break next week, but in the meantime /stress /stress /stress. x_x Just filed the paperwork for declaring my majors, only 1 midterm left and I'm done !! :3

I was really close to my parents as well, but a lot of things happened that drove a wedge between us.
I'm fairly close to my mother, but I can't dare bring a girlfriend over or anything.

I'm Bisexual, My mother is a lesbian, and my father is rather.. Homophobic, sadly.
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-03 18:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Lakshmi.Tisiphone said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Heheh thanks guys. XD
Lakshmi.Tisiphone said:
You could do what I did, casually let it slip during a game of pool then wave them off for a 3hr drive back to their house (of course they still haven't really spoke to me since then).

But I digress, good luck with it Carrelo, it's probably one of the hardest things to do. ^^

I'm really close with my family, so that's probably not the best fit for me. XD I hope to have it done when I go home for Spring Break next week, but in the meantime /stress /stress /stress. x_x Just filed the paperwork for declaring my majors, only 1 midterm left and I'm done !! :3

I was really close to my parents as well, but a lot of things happened that drove a wedge between us.
I'm fairly close to my mother, but I can't dare bring a girlfriend over or anything.

I'm Bisexual, My mother is a lesbian, and my father is rather.. Homophobic, sadly.

Bring your pet girlfriend and beat him with it!! Haha I'm JK, that was probably too far. Bring your girlfriend's pet? :D
 Lakshmi.Tisiphone
Server: Lakshmi
user: tisiphone
By Lakshmi.Tisiphone 2010-03-03 18:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

My parents hope/think it's a phase I will grow out of. . .
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-03 18:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Tisiphone said:
My parents hope/think it's a phrase I will grow out of. . .

:( It's frustrating when loved ones ignore the truth
 Lakshmi.Tisiphone
Server: Lakshmi
user: tisiphone
By Lakshmi.Tisiphone 2010-03-03 18:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah my spelling sucks >.>;

I should be use to it, they are rather set in their ways lol
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-03-03 18:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Lakshmi.Tisiphone said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Heheh thanks guys. XD
Lakshmi.Tisiphone said:

Bring your pet girlfriend and beat him with it!! Haha I'm JK, that was probably too far. Bring your girlfriend's pet? :D
I'm always in exclusive relationships anyhow. ..Too much trouble with two partners, regardless of genders.
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-03 18:09:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Tisiphone said:
Yeah my spelling sucks >.>;

I should be use to it, they are rather set in their ways lol

Unfortunately, everyone but me is wrong about everything but they don't change their opinions so I know how it feels (sorta). :)
 Fairy.Evanthegai
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-03 18:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Mytoy btw you are my Hero!!1 i refuse to write in the other thread only for the fact who knows what would be said so..
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-03 18:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Mytoy btw you are my Hero!!1 i refuse to write in the other thread only for the fact who knows what would be said so..

O btw get me that gun you have k thanks ;p
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-03-03 18:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
<3 :3
Since it got nuked I'll say it in here: you have no sense of humor.
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-03 18:24:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Oh man, I worked so hard for that gun. @.@

I went 1/13 and it usually took at least 5 hours of killing marids to pop the NM. Twice it took 9 hours. XD

..ok maybe i dont want the gun that much then lol sooo not worth that trouble ;p
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-03 18:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
I almost quit...but it just taunted me. XD

"You know you want my gun..."

I just camped it when I had absolutely nothing better to do~

lol that was me last night with herder's subligar.. it was all like muahaha u have 4 guesses... first is odd... second is odd... between 21-49... F U
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-03 18:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

OO question of the day... If your city got rampaged by zombies what would u do..? lol
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-03 18:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
I'm so unlucky. :<

It took me a week to get a herder's subligar. XD

... does it help im 1/5 in a beastman controlled area?
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-03 18:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
OO question of the day... If your city got rampaged by zombies what would u do..? lol

A: Ill help you get the gun
B: You, obv
C: No hello? /psh I stook up for you too
 Odin.Oldive
Server: Odin
user: Oldive
By Odin.Oldive 2010-03-03 18:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:

I went 1/13 and it usually took at least 5 hours of killing marids to pop the NM. Twice it took 9 hours. XD

..ok maybe i dont want the gun that much then lol sooo not worth that trouble ;p

I don't remember checking the math, but wouldn't 6/7 damage from corsairs/+1 beat that gun anyways?
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-03-03 18:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
>.> Well I have a fair sized collection of swords.. so yeeeah. :x
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-03 18:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Hmm...

Level ranger and break out the silver bullets. And garl...
Owait...nevermind, that's vampires.

Um...
I don't have an answer. D:

LOL... i think id wear my hermes sandals and GTFO ;p with quickdrawing everything x.x
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-03-03 18:37:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Oldive said:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:

I don't remember checking the math, but wouldn't 6/7 damage from corsairs/ 1 beat that gun anyways?
Damage-wise, yes, Corsair's Gun+1 would win by a little bit. But Veuglaire has the added Accuracy.
 Asura.Xenophire
Server: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-03-03 18:42:01
Link | Quote | Reply

MAB is exactly what it's called, an attack bonus.

I remember explaining this to a SCH friend of mine earlier. You can't have a bonus without the ground attack. Typically, bonus is added onto a base number. If you lack the necessary numbers, the bonus will be next to nothing in most cases.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-03-03 18:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, Veuglaire sorta sucks for anything you actually want to physically DD on, with bullets.

M.Attack is a static percentage increase to damage. If you do 100 without the +5, you do 105 with the +5. If you do 200, you do 210 with +5.

MAB is different, and will only give you an increase of +5% if you have no other MAB gear or traits. Anything more than 0 MAB initially, will result in a smaller gain from 5 MAB.

For instance, let's say you use the same situation. 100 damage with QD. Now add /RDM for +20 MAB for 120 DMG total. If you were to add 5 MAB onto that, it wouldn't make you do 126, which would be a 5% increase. It would make you do 125 because it adds the 5% to the BASE damage.

Basically, the more MAB you have, the better M.Attack will be over adding more MAB.
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 1505 1506 1507