FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Unicorn.Lefiont
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Lefiont
By Unicorn.Lefiont 2010-03-03 13:05:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi there! There's a hand full of us on the Unicorn server. My B/F and I game together. We also have a Les friend who plays with us on the same server. I know only of two or three others on my server though. Nice to meet all of you!
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-03 13:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Oldive said:
Thanks for the compliment, Shay!

I'm also supposed to be campaigning to finish THF, since I can't find parties. But I started wailing on things on PLD, now. Lv 14. Woo!
I'm doing it for merits because I find it more fun than a merit party lol. THF has party problems on Odin too? -.- I've seen people lfp for 6+ hours on THF here =/ Congrats on lvl 14!
 Asura.Saikotic
user: Saikotic
By Asura.Saikotic 2010-03-03 13:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I couldn't help but giggle when I saw that Fairy and Unicorn had lots of gays :3 (true or not)

Welcome! Ignore the flames, were roasting marshmellows.
 Odin.Oldive
Server: Odin
user: Oldive
By Odin.Oldive 2010-03-03 13:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saikotic said:
I couldn't help but giggle when I saw that Fairy and Unicorn had lots of gays :3 (true or not)

Welcome! Ignore the flames, were roasting marshmellows.

Fire's closed. I will begin sweeping ashes in about 5 minutes.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-03 13:08:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Sylph.Sindri said:
They're like parasites. They're ugly, smell bad and won't go away so let's just ignore em.

But yeah, I'm sick, hurt (broke?) my toe, and my brother Ran away after an epic fight with my mom last night, still hasn't come home so she keeps calling me to ask if he's dead -.-
How did you break your toe? o.o Hes probably pissed/upset and avoiding her, tell her to stop worrying, I'm sure he'll be home soon.

Was walking down the stairs and stubbed it on the stair somehow, woulda fallen if I didn't have my hand on the railing.
>< hope its not broken and hope it stops hurting soon.
 Shiva.Nindo
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-03-03 13:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
So hows everyone doing ^^?
:x Sleepy myself, an' you? ^^
Sad I hafta go work ;_;. Guess tho it worth since it pays for me playing this addictive game lol.
Asura.Shayka said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
*waves* Sorry just was reading this whole entire post and it made me smile. Nice to see friendly open people :3. I have a few gay/lesbian friends on Shiva and I adore them greatly. And have been around to see some people bash them for being so open. Oh and Gimmie...your icon is very eye catching. Even for me being straight I sat there for awhile watching it XD. So hows everyone doing ^^?
Great, I'm supposed to be campaigning but keep getting distracted, how are you?

Oh and Oldive you officially rock.

I need to get back to campaigning I keep losing my medals all the time ><.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-03 13:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Lefiont said:
Hi there! There's a hand full of us on the Unicorn server. My B/F and I game together. We also have a Les friend who plays with us on the same server. I know only of two or three others on my server though. Nice to meet all of you!
/welcome btw! Whoever said marshmallows, hand 'em over >.> lol
 Odin.Oldive
By Odin.Oldive 2010-03-03 13:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Odin.Oldive said:

I'm also supposed to be campaigning to finish THF, since I can't find parties. But I started wailing on things on PLD, now. Lv 14. Woo!
I'm doing it for merits because I find it more fun than a merit party lol. THF has party problems on Odin too? -.- I've seen people lfp for 6 hours on THF here =/ Congrats on lvl 14!

I also have a really bad knack for timing my leveling a job once everyone else starts leveling it, too. I've done it twice in a row now, MNK and THF.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-03 13:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nindo said:
I need to get back to campaigning I keep losing my medals all the time ><.
>< I tend to campaign at least once a week, usually after Dynamis lol
Odin.Oldive said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Odin.Oldive said:

I'm doing it for merits because I find it more fun than a merit party lol. THF has party problems on Odin too? -.- I've seen people lfp for 6 hours on THF here =/ Congrats on lvl 14!

I also have a really bad knack for timing my leveling a job once everyone else starts leveling it, too. I've done it twice in a row now, MNK and THF.
That bites, I noticed when I started lvling DRG so did everyone else >.> good thing I solo as often as I can or I'd lfp forever -.-
 Sylph.Sindri
Server: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-03 13:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Oldive said:
Sylph.Sindri said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Sylph.Sindri said:
They're like parasites. They're ugly, smell bad and won't go away so let's just ignore em.

But yeah, I'm sick, hurt (broke?) my toe, and my brother Ran away after an epic fight with my mom last night, still hasn't come home so she keeps calling me to ask if he's dead -.-
How did you break your toe? o.o Hes probably pissed/upset and avoiding her, tell her to stop worrying, I'm sure he'll be home soon.

Was walking down the stairs and stubbed it on the stair somehow, woulda fallen if I didn't have my hand on the railing.

That's awful. I sure hope everything turns out all right.
I'm not feeling well either, we can share soup!

Got any chicken noodle? I'm old school like dat.
 Asura.Saikotic
By Asura.Saikotic 2010-03-03 13:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Oldive said:
I feel like that too T.T With Sam, granted I don't know when everyone started leveling it since I was relatively new. Cept now I'm working on bst! \o.o/
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-03 13:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

/comfort Pet Lesbian. There's no one leveling DRG over here except my pal Aurrek :O Come join me and Evan! lol
 Odin.Oldive
By Odin.Oldive 2010-03-03 13:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
That bites, I noticed when I started lvling DRG so did everyone else >.> good thing I solo as often as I can or I'd lfp forever -.-

Heh. I may end up leveling paladin. It's impossible to get a PT mostly because there is a drastic shortage of tanks. Besides, who can resist the cuteness of a taru pld?
 Odin.Oldive
By Odin.Oldive 2010-03-03 13:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Got any chicken noodle? I'm old school like dat.

I can make some! ... ... (Homemade chicken noodle soup sounds awesome. Perhaps I will make some this weekend.)
 Asura.Saikotic
By Asura.Saikotic 2010-03-03 13:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Oldive said:
Heh. I may end up leveling paladin. It's impossible to get a PT mostly because there is a drastic shortage of tanks. Besides, who can resist the cuteness of a taru pld?
Who can resist the cutness of a taru, PERIOD? I even made one for the hell of it :3
[+]
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-03 13:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
/comfort Pet Lesbian. There's no one leveling DRG over here except my pal Aurrek :O Come join me and Evan! lol
How did I become the pet lesbian again? I might move to Fairy/Sylph, don't tempt me! lol
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-03 13:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Oldive said:
Asura.Shayka said:

Taru PLD = win!
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-03 13:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Sylph.Sindri said:
How did I become the pet lesbian again? I might move to Fairy/Sylph, don't tempt me! lol

Because, when Evan's not here you fall to me.
 Odin.Oldive
By Odin.Oldive 2010-03-03 13:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Urgh. Had to make some food or else I wouldn't eat. Also had to make a marinade for dinner tonight. Mmmsteak.

Hah. Taru cuteness is maximized when playing melee jobs, I think. I don't know what it is. I think it's the fact that I look out of place on the front lines.

As far as PLD goes. I think I will go for it.

Unicorn.Liir
Server: Unicorn
user: Liir
By Unicorn.Liir 2010-03-03 13:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Lefiont said:

O.O Didn't know you were gay Lefiont, well you know me also =P
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-03 13:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Sylph.Sindri said:

Because, when Evan's not here you fall to me.
Well that answered my next question of "since when am I YOUR pet lesbian?" But no, how did I even become one period.
Odin.Oldive said:
Urgh. Had to make some food or else I wouldn't eat. Also had to make a marinade for dinner tonight. Mmmsteak.

Hah. Taru cuteness is maximized when playing melee jobs, I think. I don't know what it is. I think it's the fact that I look out of place on the front lines.

As far as PLD goes. I think I will go for it.
Taru is just awesome no matter what, I love taru COR's and taru DRG's, little purple grapes XD and nom! steak!
 Odin.Oldive
By Odin.Oldive 2010-03-03 13:47:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Taru is just awesome no matter what, I love taru COR's and taru DRG's, little purple grapes XD and nom! steak!

Oh then you would love me! I main COR! Our relic is so pretty. O.o
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-03-03 13:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saikotic said:
Odin.Oldive said:
Who can resist the cutness of a taru, PERIOD? I even made one for the hell of it :3
:3 My first character was a taru BLM. I <3'd her.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-03 13:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Oldive said:
Asura.Shayka said:

Oh then you would love me! I main COR! Our relic is so pretty. O.o
Lol, I have to dual box tonight and possibly get my boyfriend his relic body >.> the relic is awesome looking though and taru COR <3 something so adorable about an itty bitty pirate.
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-03 13:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I bought you for Evan and I on ebay we just wiped your memory.
 Asura.Saikotic
By Asura.Saikotic 2010-03-03 14:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
You can buy lesbians on ebay? o.o

*ebay searches*
 Odin.Oldive
By Odin.Oldive 2010-03-03 14:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick, lets pool our money and buy a harem!
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-03 14:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saikotic said:
Sylph.Sindri said:

*ebay searches*

They come with Chastity belts though :L was kinda dissapointed
 Lakshmi.Tisiphone
Server: Lakshmi
user: tisiphone
By Lakshmi.Tisiphone 2010-03-03 14:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Asura.Saikotic said:
Sylph.Sindri said:

*ebay searches*

They come with Chastity belts though :L was kinda dissapointed

:(

I <3 my elvaan PLD (since we are talking about PLDs)
 Odin.Oldive
By Odin.Oldive 2010-03-03 14:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

What a sad culinary experience. I have rice ... and tea... because that's all I feel like I can eat.
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 1505 1506 1507