FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Phoenix.Greiver
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Greiver
By Phoenix.Greiver 2010-02-28 17:50:55
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone know how to target monsters in campaign?
like <t> <bt>?
so many NPC around target hard to get there and attack
 Unicorn.Liir
Server: Unicorn
user: Liir
By Unicorn.Liir 2010-02-28 17:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting to use SCH for the first time ever in an endgame event =D It's been 75 over 6 months >.>
 Phoenix.Sergee
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-28 18:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Phoenix.Sergee said:
Ohohoho~! o_o.. But yeah, I think a lot of people are still in disbelief that a thread like this was created hahaha.. -You would be very surprised at how many of your friends are actually gay, :x the FFXI community isn't too "gay friendly", so a lot of people are afraid to come out.
LIES.. im not and still not i could care less if someone doesnt wanna pt with me cause im gay.. well then bish i wont design ur moms house for you(since they still all live with their parents) .. oo im bitter atm..

O_O!.. I've never had that problem [well, I ran into a homophobic person during Chains of Promathia missions like 3 years ago lol.. but I just ignore him nowadays], I just don't get invites because I'm DNC hahaha.. /comfort don't be bitter, /hug here's a cookie. :] We'll go design someone elses house! :D
 Asura.Xenophire
Server: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-02-28 18:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Liir said:
Getting to use SCH for the first time ever in an endgame event =D It's been 75 over 6 months >.>

Finally convinced my Dyna leader to have me come THF instead of COR. :D
 Unicorn.Liir
By Unicorn.Liir 2010-02-28 18:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Unicorn.Liir said:

Finally convinced my Dyna leader to have me come THF instead of COR. :D

yay for going to events not the same job constantly! I've been perma RDM for the last year or so Q.Q
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-28 18:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I just show up to events as whatever job I feel like playing lolol, unless asked to change. o_o;; WHM by choice, BLM against my will. :P
 Unicorn.Liir
By Unicorn.Liir 2010-02-28 18:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sergee said:
I just show up to events as whatever job I feel like playing lolol, unless asked to change. o_o;; WHM by choice, BLM against my will. :P

I would rather BLM than RDM! it's getting tedious now so not enjoying it =(
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-28 18:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

So, has anyone recieved /tells from people on their server since posting on the thread? Greiver & I are now friends because of it lolol, /hug. :]

-I know evan has too.
 Phoenix.Greiver
user: Greiver
By Phoenix.Greiver 2010-02-28 18:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

nope and i hate being in a "Most Viewed Chars"
but i glad i found my husband here lol
Going sleep its 3 Am here cya
 Fairy.Hana
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Hana 2010-02-28 18:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny....every MMO I play I will eventually (and unknown to me at the time) /befriend a gay dude. And I love it...They're awesome! I wouldn't trade my gay friends for anything! I've never known (to my knowledge) a lesbian IG...wouldn't bother me, I like people simply for who they are.

And, uuh, I'm straight, not-bi, married to Tibz IG and IRL, yada yada yada....but if Gimmeurselables's avatar is her in real life, wow...she's hawt! Hey, I won't touch, but I can look! :P
 Phoenix.Destrac
user: Destrac
By Phoenix.Destrac 2010-02-28 18:42:05
Link | Quote | Reply

/
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2010-02-28 18:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sergee said:
So, has anyone recieved /tells from people on their server since posting on the thread? Greiver & I are now friends because of it lolol, /hug. :]

-I know evan has too.

I have !! ^^
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-28 18:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Destrac said:
/

Greiver! I think we might have found you a galka husband, :P:P on another note /welcome! YAY! Someone else from Phoenix, :D your galka looks familiar.. I think I've seen you before o_o..
Server: Fenrir
user: Loltron
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-02-28 18:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Hana said:
It's funny....every MMO I play I will eventually (and unknown to me at the time) /befriend a gay dude. And I love it...They're awesome! I wouldn't trade my gay friends for anything! I've never known (to my knowledge) a lesbian IG...wouldn't bother me, I like people simply for who they are.

And, uuh, I'm straight, not-bi, married to Tibz IG and IRL, yada yada yada....but if Gimmeurselables's avatar is her in real life, wow...she's hawt! Hey, I won't touch, but I can look! :P
I'm a guy :O!
 Phoenix.Destrac
user: Destrac
By Phoenix.Destrac 2010-02-28 18:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks haha. I've been here a while so you've probably seen me. I've seen you and greiver running around as well. Nice to meet ya.
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-28 19:04:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Destrac said:
Thanks haha. I've been here a while so you've probably seen me. I've seen you and greiver running around as well. Nice to meet ya.

o_o.. oh my, I hope you saw me at my best lolol.. Not off dieing somewhere hahaha.. :x it's nice to meet you too. :]
 Quetzalcoatl.Curejaa
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Curejaa
By Quetzalcoatl.Curejaa 2010-02-28 20:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Greiver said:
Fenrir.Gimmeurselables said:
Phoenix.Greiver said:
Hey guys what's up!
blabbing like always :) do you heard last news?
From last night about all the new stuff coming? Yeah I think it's gonna be cool lvling to 99 lol
cant wait lol SMN99/RDM49 ) refresh your self awesome~

bah, and here im thinking hehe my whm is 72... i dont gotta level sub for my SMN...

but then again, they said something about tweaking subjob abilities so that thos jobs that have those unique abilities won't be at a loss....
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-28 20:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously.. x_x;; I gotta level a few sub jobs now.. NIN being the one job that I'm not looking forward to, I HATE tanking lol.. :[
 Midgardsormr.Joshmizuno
Server: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Joshmizuno 2010-02-28 21:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sergee said:
Midgardsormr.Joshmizuno said:
{/wave} Gets lonely on Midgard sometimes! D: Come say hi! I will bring cookies and coffee, lots and lots of coffee! Or milk if you prefer ;p *finished reading all those posts* T_T so long! do I gets a cookie for reading all that?
/comfort! /wave, :D I love COFFEE, X_X!! with plenty of sugar lololol.. /em bounces off the walls. :P -oh, and here's your Keebler soft batch cookie! :]

Nomnomnom! Cookie! *licks crumbs off Sergee's hand* Are there more Cute Elvaans who bat for our team on Phoenix? :O *winks*
Quetzalcoatl.Curejaa said:
Thats the thing, when our server was doing "good" we typically had 3k people on at a time.... now we have approximately half that. Well, welcome all those from Midgardsormr Quetzalcoatl is a nice server :) BTW, im kind of excited, most of the people from BETA went to Midgar, I on the other hand did not, so it'll be nice to catch up with a lot of old BETA friends if they still play :)

I hope so! D: /nervous with merging Is there lots of GLBT / GLBT friendlys on Quetzalcoatl? :O Thereis not many Gaymers on Midgard T_T and no GLBT ls's to boot D: I'm trying to start one but yeah ... lol
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-28 21:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone give me details on your servers, I may be switching in the future >.> Asura's getting ready to go further down the hole -.-
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2010-02-28 21:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Someone give me details on your servers, I may be switching in the future >.> Asura's getting ready to go further down the hole -.-

Alexander is nice. :) We're not getting merged or anything so that shouldn't change. Come here, maybe you'll start a mass migration or something.^^
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-28 21:34:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Asura.Shayka said:

Alexander is nice. :) We're not getting merged or anything so that shouldn't change. Come here, maybe you'll start a mass migration or something.^^
Woo, thats two points in favor of Alexander already.
 Fairy.Hana
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Hana 2010-02-28 22:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Hana said:

I'm a guy :O!

HAHAHAHA....well then your avatar doesn't match you when posting on THIS particular forum thread.....LOL Oh well! (She is hawt tho...and I can tell you those "girls" of hers aren't enhanced either....all natural! Oh, I like her underthings too.)

All in favor of new friends!!! I'll take 'em!

\o/
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-28 22:45:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Okies, I'm done playing Just Dance on the Wii lolol, it's too addictive! :x Favorite song to dance to so far: Spice Girls - Wanna Be :P:P Okaaaaaaay, back to FFXI, well.. there's me, greiver, Destrac and about 4-5 friends of mine who I won't name that are gay/bi. :x To my knowledge, I'm pretty much accepted by my linkshells/friends, of course not everyone know's I'm gay, so I do see a lot of "***, *** etc" in /p /l /s but as soon as they find out that I'm gay, they tone it down/apologize and ask questions lol. :D Can't speak for everyone though, I'm sure we all experience situations like that differently.

-Joshmizun, come on over~! :]
-oh and I've yet to meet another gay elvaan lol, I did know of one about 3-4 years ago but he didn't know I knew. :P
 Garuda.Glaciont
Server: Garuda
user: glaciont
By Garuda.Glaciont 2010-02-28 22:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

g'day everyone!
By Bangarang 2010-02-28 22:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Waaaaah! ; ; I don't wanna merge with Quiznos!(Quetzacoatl) I can't even -say- the server's name right.

PS. Hello kids :D
 Midgardsormr.Bangarang
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Bangarang
By Midgardsormr.Bangarang 2010-02-28 22:52:59
Link | Quote | Reply

o.o; I have no idea why that posted all creepy anon like.. Oh well :x
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-28 22:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bangarang said:
Waaaaah! ; ; I don't wanna merge with Quiznos!(Quetzacoatl) I can't even -say- the server's name right. PS. Hello kids :D

Quiznos.. LMFAO.. sorry, I'm easily amused. :x Hello :]
 Garuda.Glaciont
Server: Garuda
user: glaciont
By Garuda.Glaciont 2010-02-28 22:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy craaaaap, the threads 25 pages big already! XD! and hey sergy how are you tonight?

First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 1505 1506 1507