FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-27 04:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sergee said:
Screenshots from tonight, gogo DNC! :D And off to bed I go! 5:25 A.M. x_x... G'night darlings, sleep well. :]

DNC! Nini and sweet dreams =3
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-02-27 04:28:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I say Shiva. Diamond Dust has always been super-cool in any FF.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-27 04:29:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
btw noone answered which astralflow should i kill these mandys with... they annoy me
Use Fenny! I'm not sure what he has, since I don't have him yet >.>;
 Phoenix.Sergee
Server: Phoenix
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-02-27 04:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
btw noone answered which astralflow should i kill these mandys with... they annoy me

Ramuh, Judgement Bolt! ~_^!
 Phoenix.Greiver
Server: Phoenix
user: Greiver
By Phoenix.Greiver 2010-02-27 04:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

btw i forgat make pics with Sergee XD doh silly me
 Fairy.Evanthegai
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-02-27 04:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sergee said:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:

Ramuh, Judgement Bolt! ~_^!

ur supposed to be asleep .. and i used fenny btw ;p
Server: Fenrir
user: Loltron
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-02-27 04:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it cool going to a gay club if you're straight? I've been and I had to deny guys on me, you know not in a mean way or anything, but does that give me bad rep or what?
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-02-27 04:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Gimmeurselables said:
Is it cool going to a gay club if you're straight? I've been and I had to deny guys on me, you know not in a mean way or anything, but does that give me bad rep or what?

Sorry, had to!

By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-02-27 04:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol that song was actually pretty cool
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-02-27 04:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah Electric Six is badass. I don't care what anyone says xD
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-27 04:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't say it does.
Asura.Artemicion said:

Sorry, had to!

Now that's stuck in my head again.
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-02-27 04:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I was just asking because last week my friends and I made a quick decision to go to a gay bar because our friend wasn't 21 to go where we wanted. It was actually lotsa fun in there, but I had to do some mob-dodging lol.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-02-27 04:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

As long as it's in the nature of having a good time I don't see a problem with going to a gay bar even if you're straight.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-27 04:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, I always say to go where you have fun, whether you're the clubs "intended audience" or not, as long as you like the place and want to go there, go lol and if you get hit on, hell it happens anywhere, you politely turn 'em down and go back to having fun and on a side note, I need to stop staring at your avi.
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-02-27 04:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Artemicion said:
As long as it's in the nature of having a good time I don't see a problem with going to a gay bar even if you're straight.
You think that's a generally shared consensus?

Edit: I'm sorry about my avi I keep staring too Dx!
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-27 05:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Artemicion said:
You think that's a generally shared consensus?

Edit: I'm sorry about my avi I keep staring too Dx!
I like the avi lol, too bad you can't make a poll within this thread, I'm sure most would agree with Artem's comment.
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-02-27 05:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

There are some people who are completely uncomfortable with associating or being around other homosexuals, in your instance, a gay bar. To me, it's not really a "gay bar," but a place where the majority of the people are gay. I've had straight guy friends say they go to those for the music and all around general fact that yes, gay bars do tend to be a little more entertaining than regular. I agree with Art though. As long as it's in the nature of having a good time, go where you want. If the guys can't respect your orientation like you're respecting theirs, then there's a problem.

Imo, the problem with the majority of the gay community is that they don't know when to stop. I'm often times very open minded and joke around with my guy friends a lot, but that's all it is and they know it. Where as other's will try to force themselves and their beliefs upon others. Those type of people give us bad names.
[+]
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-02-27 05:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I definitely do it just to have fun and you are right the music is usually way better hahaha. And yeah like you said I don't have any problems at all until it starts getting taken too far.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-27 05:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Where as other's will try to force themselves and their beliefs upon others. Those type of people give us bad names.
I wonder if thats not a result of their upbringing. Its a bad thing no matter how they learned to be that way though and unfortunately people see people like that and thats all they remember, without realizing, not everyone is like that.
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-02-27 05:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I definitely do it just to have fun and you are right the music is usually way better hahaha. And yeah like you said I don't have any problems at all until it starts getting taken too far.

Even we don't like it. Lol
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-02-27 05:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:

Even we don't like it. Lol
Nobody likes people like that lol.... well theres always someone haha!
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-02-27 05:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
I wonder if thats not a result of their upbringing. Its a bad thing no matter how they learned to be that way though and unfortunately people see people like that and thats all they remember, without realizing, not everyone is like that.

Need for attention? I'm not quite sure. As much as I like attention and giving it, there needs to be a line and it needs to be drawn. Lol Some people will understand that after a couple slap of the wrists, but does it honestly even need to be done?

Btw, hai Shay! Make a Besieged start, I want ISP and to cap my healing and Enhancing!
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-27 05:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Asura.Shayka said:

Need for attention? I'm not quite sure. As much as I like attention and giving it, there needs to be a line and it needs to be drawn. Lol Some people will understand that after a couple slap of the wrists, but does it honestly even need to be done?

Btw, hai Shay! Make a Besieged start, I want ISP and to cap my healing and Enhancing!
Ohai, you finally noticed me D: I'd make one start if I could, but I lack that power ><
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-02-27 05:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Ohai, you finally noticed me D: I'd make one start if I could, but I lack that power ><

Lol I mainly lurked this thread and never felt the reason to reply on things until just now. I try to stay out of arguments like this and subjects of the like. I tend to get myself in trouble. Lol
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-27 05:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Asura.Shayka said:

Lol I mainly lurked this thread and never felt the reason to reply on things until just now. I try to stay out of arguments like this and subjects of the like. I tend to get myself in trouble. Lol
Oh psh, as if you didn't like the trouble =p I'd say this thread is safe enough from any trouble, unless a random troll comes in or something.
 Asura.Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-02-27 05:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Oh psh, as if you didn't like the trouble =p I'd say this thread is safe enough from any trouble, unless a random troll comes in or something.

I'm honestly surprised one hasn't. Homosexuality tends to be a very hit-and-miss subject.
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-02-27 05:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey I know this is off-topic but can you guys tell me what alcohol to get that has the best taste lol. Idc what people say I'll puss out and drink something that doesn't taste as bad
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-27 05:27:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Asura.Shayka said:

I'm honestly surprised one hasn't. Homosexuality tends to be a very hit-and-miss subject.
I'm surprised too *knocks on wood to avoiding jinxing it* But as many people are on this forum, you'd have expected issues to come up the second this was posted, though I'm glad its been peaceful and hope it continues to stay that way.

Now on a different note, I still hate Diremites.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-02-27 05:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey I know this is off-topic but can you guys tell me what alcohol to get that has the best taste lol. Idc what people say I'll puss out and drink something that doesn't taste as bad
Lmao, I favor Vodka, but if you want something that doesn't taste bad, get a flavored drink. I prefer the sweet fruit flavors for many alcohols [like rum for instance].
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-02-27 05:32:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to get the "girliest" drinks there are no joke lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 1505 1506 1507