FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1091 1092 1093 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-09-10 16:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm Jim (not posting my last name on this site lol)~

Will add ya.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Server: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-09-10 16:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I posted my last name, and will take on all comers!

Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-09-10 16:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

lol this site has too many creepers for my taste. (: Well, the internet in general has too many creepers. But yea. :0

Edit: I added you (your name only came up with 1 person) btw.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-09-10 16:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

One of a kind!
 Cerberus.Ustav
Server: Cerberus
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-09-10 17:20:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Curejaa said: »
I keep trying to flip it as well... lol

On another note:
I almost feel like we should be a facebook group :)
This would be a great idea!
 Cerberus.Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-09-10 17:22:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
lol this site has too many creepers for my taste. (: Well, the internet in general has too many creepers. But yea. :0

Edit: I added you (your name only came up with 1 person) btw.
:: I creep u all the time x.x
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-10 17:42:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Couple of days ago in Milan a girl was at the restaurant with her gf and kissed her. A dude that was in front of them didn't like this, stood up, and started to punch her beating her to blood and sending her to the hospital. And it's not a news heard for the first time at all.
***like that has happened to me as well.
I hate this country so much.

Sorry for killing the mood but I had to vent somewhere :(
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-09-10 18:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Some girl in my Graphic Design class asked who was for gay marriage and I raised my hand, so now I'm doing an interview with her on my stance for her English assignment. I'm quite excited to voice my opinion, and hopefully I'll reach out to some people in this wonderful Bible Belt Buckle of a state.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-09-10 18:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said: »
Some girl in my Graphic Design class asked who was for gay marriage and I raised my hand, so now I'm doing an interview with her on my stance for her English assignment. I'm quite excited to voice my opinion, and hopefully I'll reach out to some people in this wonderful Bible Belt Buckle of a state.

Sadly doubt it ._.; The ones who can't seem to accept it never will because they're stuck behind the delusion of some animal leather book written two thousand years ago or whatever. I don't believe you can change those peoples minds with logic; after all I mean, I don't think they know what logic is.

Yes I went there >_>
 Cerberus.Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-09-10 18:29:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »

Sadly doubt it ._.; The ones who can't seem to accept it never will because they're stuck behind the delusion of some animal leather book written two thousand years ago or whatever. I don't believe you can change those peoples minds with logic; after all I mean, I don't think they know what logic is.

Yes I went there >_>
lol
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-09-10 19:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes I went there >_>
They can't help it. They were born that way.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-09-10 19:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes I went there >_>

Inorite >_>

lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-09-10 20:18:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes I went there >_>
Personally I don't get why anyone even cares about who someone else is with. Either way it seems like you are showing a similar intolerance and generalization about another group of people as you may feel they are doing the same about this particular group of people.

Insulting each other only adds fuel to the fire and keeps it burning. I personally Aeronis' intention to reach out and personally I hope it goes well. Anything to break the cycle of hate and breed understanding. I hope it works out man, sometimes people need to see the other side and be helped to understand and well either way it goes I hope something good comes out of it.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-09-10 20:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Couple of days ago in Milan a girl was at the restaurant with her gf and kissed her. A dude that was in front of them didn't like this, stood up, and started to punch her beating her to blood and sending her to the hospital. And it's not a news heard for the first time at all.

I don't get why people do stuff like that at all.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-09-10 20:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

I don't get why people do stuff like that at all.

Because they're stupid.

You don't see gay people beating up straight people now do you :<? I sense a common denominator.
 Asura.Xenophire
Server: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-09-10 20:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Disgusting. I maybe have to reconsider a first kiss at the airport when I visit my boyfriend, then. -______-;
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-09-10 21:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said: »

Disgusting. I maybe have to reconsider a first kiss at the airport when I visit my boyfriend, then. -______-;

Just make sure it's in America so when they hit you, you can sue them.
 Asura.Xenophire
Server: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-09-10 21:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

NJ. :3 I don't think they'd try to. The man is 6'3" with arms about as big as me. Haha. Maybe an overstatement, but, I'll have a few pictures in the upcoming months, hopefully.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-09-10 21:11:55
Link | Quote | Reply

NJ. :3 I don't think they'd try to. The man is 6'3" with arms about as big as me. Haha. Maybe an overstatement, but, I'll have a few pictures in the upcoming months, hopefully.

@.@ He's huge. Do it anyway to spite people who obviously can't stand it.
 Cerberus.Lasareth
user: lasareth
By Cerberus.Lasareth 2011-09-10 21:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said: »
Aeronis, I, Ayden "ScrumpetMD," approve of your avatar picture. '-')b

/Goes back to college lurking. ._.;

Edit:
But here are my recommendations (Im a Pharmacist :P)

Wry do I know so many Pharmacists?! Q^Q;
Where are all the MDs at!?! D:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
lmao same, more pharmacists than MD

that's b/c we are more accessible

also a lot easier b/c its a heck of a lot less school and u still are a Doctor in the end just not Medical Doctor

I wish people would refer to pharmacists as doctor more often instead of "hey you where's my pills". Are you in retail? I haven't completed pharm school yet but I am nearly certain I don't want to end up there.

Sorry to derail, I will go back to my study shack.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Onirisu
Server: Bismarck
user: onirisu
By Bismarck.Onirisu 2011-09-10 22:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Meow!
First post ever... =3
I am a long time lurker. I finally worked up the courage to post, mainly thanks to Carrelo.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Onirisu
Server: Bismarck
user: onirisu
By Bismarck.Onirisu 2011-09-10 22:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks! =D
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-09-10 23:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
if only we could get that sentiment voiced on both sides lol

but meh I'm hoping as each generation dies out we'll become more tolerant of a race. I mean look at humankind 50 years ago
All joking aside, that's how it is. People are most certainly born into hatred. Everyone craves the affirmation of family to some extent, which in this case means mindlessly echoing ignorance and hate. It's a weakness that (thankfully) more and more people are beginning to overcome. As for those who don't overcome it, I find it hard to blame them for simply being weak - that is, for being human. I think it's sad, but not much can be done. :/

You don't see gay people beating up straight people now do you :<? I sense a common denominator.
Hahah actually I think Lilaan said he beat up some homophobe who picked a fight with him. XD

And yay, /welcome Oni^^ !
 Quetzalcoatl.Curejaa
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Curejaa
By Quetzalcoatl.Curejaa 2011-09-11 00:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

@Lasareth:
I'm assuming you might be in the 2nd professional year... I'm actually almost licensed, just have a few rotations and I'm done.

I plan on doing retail but probably will change it up or do some sort of specialty. I have some rotations for complimentary alternative medicine and herbal, so we shall see how that goes.

Some patients do call you Doc. Other older patients call you a druggist. But yeah its all about the level of respect the person gives people...
There are a lot of nasty patients in retail but there are also those ones that really appreciate all you do. And it's those patients that really make me want to stick with it.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-09-11 00:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The way things are today, I think it's absolutely ridiculous for someone to disrespect another person because of their job. o__O Geez lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Curejaa
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Curejaa
By Quetzalcoatl.Curejaa 2011-09-11 00:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

oh, so if I make said group on Facebook, should I make it an open group?

Open - anyone can see anything
Closed- anyone can see members in group, posts are private
Secret- all is not known by outsiders
First Page 2 3 ... 1091 1092 1093 ... 1505 1506 1507